Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:24 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
I uh.... I like early-mid autumn, I just love the rich colours and the way everything seems to be textured and have a crisp feel to it.

Sorry I couldn't think of anything more poetic, but I'm not a poet by nature.
It's fine. You did okay.

I'm really more of a visual person, if you asked me to paint my favorite season and why I love it, then I'd be much better then sounding cold and mechanical the way I do. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:33 pm
I like it when it rains really hard and a fog starts to rise, i wish it would snow here but it hasn't for years...  

dakjdsancics

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:26 pm
I've always had a respect and awe for nature. I've never been much of a "woodsman" or any such thing- I'm not the type of person who goes out camping, or hiking, or anything like that. Honestly, I don't even spend much time outside. But I still love nature and all it's facets- each season, each sensation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:52 pm
I love the Autumn, and the rain, when its bitter cold and sprinkling...the wind cuts right through you, and its crisp and fresh...love those types of day.  

neko-Naga1

xStephanx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:28 pm
Earlier this week I took a jog, and found myself a bit lost in a Swedish forest (in Eskilstuna for anybody from Sweden here), and I was lost so long the sun started to come up. Being there among the trees seeing the wintery first light peeking through the dark forest was pretty intense, I wish I had gone back to take pics.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:58 pm
hay...

I love grey, rainy, windy days in spring. It's slightly humid out, yet there is still the chill from the rain. The way the gravel sounds when you walk on it during the storm also pleases me for some reason...

Lunar-Escape

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces