youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:27 pm
D-i-v-a
Is it really? I understand the Hagi thing, but no one is earning my favor by liking Diva, I just overly defend her, because she gets flamed so much.

I didn't really know I was giving such an impression, but let me say this :

*ahem*

Like whichever character you want =) but flame Diva and I will defend in a heart beat u.u thats just me =)

To be honest >.> People earn my favor when they're honest, and argue on what they like, just to show they're strong in they're own decision u.u

Yeah, I think no one will mess with Diva when you're around. You'll eat them alive. *trembles in fear* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:57 am
I much prefer Solomon and Diva ^^

~4000th post ^^~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Naoko Kensaku

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:36 pm
Not sure why, but I didn't really like Diva until the second last episode. If you see it, you'll cry.

I do love Saya as a whole, but I find Diva to be a pretty strong character. For someone whom we only see in full towards the end of the series, her development was handled pretty well. I liked how she turned out in the end.

Also, if you're like me and you didn't have access to the series, whatever you do do NOT get the Your Mama subs for ep 48/49. Can't remember which one was it now, but it broke my brain and turned it to mush.

And not a lot of things do. Whee~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:50 pm
I like alot of the characters. My favorites would have to be Hagi, Saya, Solomon, Kai, Riku... i think that's it lol! And MAYBE Van Argano just because i think it's funny to hear him talk, lol! xd ANd maybe Nathan since i laugh everytime i see his cowboy boots and pink pants!  

YamiCheza
Crew

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:23 am
Ever since I saw the first episode I have LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED and an infinity more LOVED Haji. As for Diva... At first I didn't really like her all that much, but as the series progressed and I saw how she acted and why I began to like her... he's TOTALLY awesome! biggrin I am totally nuts so I can understand her... It's funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:06 pm
i like saya too, but i just don't really like any of the girls in the show much. they just kinda....bore me. but kai, i love kai! he's so cute! 3nodding  

love4Sora

Satin x Roses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:55 pm
I think Diva rocks because she sings, I think Hagi(and or Haji, too mny spellings! gonk ) rocks because he plays cello. I just looove musical ppl! Saya's cool until she turns pyscho-emo-like. And Diva looks better with long hair. Always has, always will, and I liked Diva b4 this guild I joined. Sides, who does that anyway? Kiss-ups.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:25 pm
I like you're sig. biggrin awesome pic of Diva. sorry, that was a little off topic but i felt like i had to say it. ^^;  

YamiCheza
Crew

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:26 pm
Haha. At first, I liked Saya- y'know, the whole "I must attone for my past" thing was my luff at the time. But, after awhile, and Diva appeared, my love for her grew... I mean, I still kinda like Saya. I thought a lot better of her at the end *SPOILERS!!* when Saya said that she wanted to die too. *END SPOILERS!!* I liked her a lot more after that. But I must persist on my infatuation with Diva. (and yes I think both she and Saya look better with longer hair, just my thing- sorta. Though Diva looks better with short hair than Saya does |D *shot*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:24 pm
Uhhhh yea maybe....  

The Innocent Sorrow Girl

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:57 pm
Saya for the win! i love saya shes my favourite! but yes I am one of those Haji fans!! he's just so yumm? there thats a way to put it lol he's got the whole tall dark and handsome/dangerous mystery man behind him lol.

but i love David and Julia too! plus many more characters.

I feel bad for Diva because honestly she was raised that way to hate people unlike Saya, but i still like Saya the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:13 am
I like Diva. I love Diva. I worship Diva. (ok, maybe not that extreme). I've always sided with the bad guys for no particular reason. But Diva...well...that's just the way she is ya know? And it suits her. Saya's too emo for me, not that I blame her. And I feel sorry for Haji.  

LookingForSomeOne

Saya_Otonashi_67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:05 am
Actually I love both Saya and Diva, however I like Saya more. I mean and out of all the chevaliers I've always LOVED Haji!!!! He is the best!!! But even if I didn't pick favorites right now I love all of the characters! It's just one of those shows for me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:35 am
Well, I'm devoted on Saya x Haji.~
It makes the world go round with couples. xd

But after I watched the whole anime, my like-ables are sometimes transfered to Diva, why not love Diva? She is just a good girl after all. whee

Chariz Allison
Crew

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:27 pm
I hate Diva!! she killed Riku!! =[

he was my favorite!! But now.. he's dead...

and now Solomon is my favorite.

but.... it's ok that's she's so mean... because she was raised to hate people, like some other people have said.. but still..  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff