Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
....And the story continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a_trampled_rose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:29 pm
Tamara an extremely old friend of Edward and Alice's recieved a small invitation. Inside it read that Edward was getting married to a lovely woman named Bella. She smiled to herself. That was good for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:06 pm
"You know what Edward? That actually sounds nice. I think I'll just do that." She smiled at the idea. "Can I borrow your cell?" she asked suddenly happy.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:03 am
He handed her his cell phone, having added Jacob's number just for her use.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:04 pm
"Thanks." She found his number in Edwards phone. It wasn't hard to find his name. There were very few numbers in the phone book. She pressed the green phone on the left side of the phone. It ringed twice.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:13 pm
Jacob was napping on the couch in his living room when the phone rang right next to his ear. Swearing loudly, he picked up the phone. "Hello?" he growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:55 pm
"Jacob?...Its Bella.....do you think it would be ok for me to come down there? If you don't want me to come thats fine, I'll understand." Bella said, hesitantly. Unsure what his reaction to being invited to the wedding of his best friend and his sworn enemy.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:09 am
Jacob immediately changed his attitude. "Hi Bells!!! Of course you can! You're not..one of them yet, are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:52 pm
"No I'm not going to be until after the wedding." she lightened up too. "I'll be right over." she smiled then hung up. "Do you want to drop me off? I figured you would." she said to Edward still smiling.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:21 am
Edward already had his keys out, waiting for her. "Do you think i'd make you drive?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:58 pm
She smiled at him and walked with him out to his shiny, silver Volvo. She opened the passenger door and slid in.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:12 am
Edward drove her to the treaty line, and helped her out of the car. Jacob was waiting in the Rabbit on the other side of the line. "Call me when you're ready to come home, Bella."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:13 pm
"You know I will." she said and stepped out of the car. "Hey Jacob!" she yelled running to the other side of the treaty line. She smiled at him.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Edward smiled and got back in his car, and driving back home.

Jacob ran up to bella and gave her a bear hug. "Hey Bells!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:42 pm
"Can't breath." she gasped. When he let her go she caught her breath and said, "Well I'm happy that this is your reaction to me. I hoped you wouldn't be to mad at me when you received the wedding invitation." she smiled.

((could you please give me more to work with? I feel like I'm doing this on my own.))  

eragonlover159

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:23 pm
((is this thread dead already?))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items