Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:15 pm
((>.< we keep posting at the same time so i dont know that u said that be4))
after a few moments the the laughter turned into giggleing she turned back to look at the class and her new classmates...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:28 pm
((I know....so wierd...but some one probally posted the same response right now so I will just shut up...))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:32 pm
((.........silence........i think u may speak now lol XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:35 pm
*Chihiro was the only on that wasn't laughing, she just kept reading silently. She sat next to Fujuki*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:39 pm
"Where is the teacher..." Flame mumbled under his breath putting some final touches on his drawing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:44 pm
((ill be the teacher till we find someone who wants to be the teacher...ill post her info in a sec))
teacher Yomi came in "Hello students. im sorry for my absences but i had to talk to the principale for a very good reason" she looked around the class and saw ther was a unknown studed "You in the bac, whats your name?" the teacher asked Fujuki, Fujuki looked around the class amd noticed she was looking at her 0.0 "Uh im Fujuki, Fujuki Yaiyoi" she anounced...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:51 pm
*Chihiro rose her hand*

"Mrs. Yomi...I would be glad to show Fujuki around if you like"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:54 pm
Yomi replied "Yes that would be very helpful" she smiled. Fujuki looked at the girl next to her and smiled, the smile was a silent thank you....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:55 pm
Flame looked around and saw that the rest of the students were acting like perfect angels. He laughed in his head at the scene that was going on a couple minutes ago.
"So what did the principle say? Classes are canceled?" Flame said not raising his hand or looking up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:57 pm
*Chihiro smiled back*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:05 pm
"No they are just cut short" she said ignoring that he didnt raise his hand but she did get a little anoied that he didnt even look up to ask the question, she hated that. she walked to him desk, put her hand on the tip of the desk and whispered "You dont want detention do you?Dont set a bad exaple for our new student" she said then removing her hand and walking back to the front of the class "Okay we will be doing half the work today so get out ur work and read the pages it says in your note books and you can do the worksheets as home work" Fujuki looked around the class cluless as to wat she was to do. she had no notebook or even the right book to read...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:10 pm
*Chihiro handed over a new notebook. There was a note that said Pages 374-380  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:13 pm
Fujuki looked at the notebook then up at the girl and back to the note book and whispered "Thanks" and smiled again...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:14 pm
*Chihiro smiled and did the assaignment*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 pm
Fujuki read the pages in 5 minutes, she was a really fast reader and when i say really fast i mean REALLY FAST, she wasnt even trying to read the pages fast but she still got done early she raised her hands "Um, Mrs. Yomi may i go to the bathroom?"
"Sure, dont take long tho"
"Okay" Fujuki said as she walked out the door and wondered down the hallway not really knowing wher she was going she was just guessing wher she was...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff