Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:54 am
(I sent you a profile, I just want to post it here cause I wanna play.

Gaia Name: o0-Nate_River-0o
Name: Kibai
Race: Half-Vampire
Powers:
In addition to basic blood sucking, and the subtle pyrokenises, He can turn his fingernails into long claws at about 2/3 a foot long. The claws burn rnough to melt any substance, and can transform into one long blade, still attatched to his hand. It can also be shot out by a chain attatched to his arm. He can also move with extreme speed.
Biography:
His father was a vampire, and his mother was a human. No one knows why his father didn't turn her into a vampire, he kept to himself. His mother died of leukemia, and his father starved himself to death. Kibai has been wandering the Earth for 200 years, suffering age induced immortality, meaning he cant die of age, and his skill wont let him die any other way. He seeks a human partner, someone to guide him through his long life.
Appearance:
User Image
)

Kibai looked to his right and saw Toyu and Taylor. He shifted in his seat, looking uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:08 pm
Taylor noticed someone to her left, and bored out of her mind, decided to stop being bored. "Are you in the tournament too?" she asked, placing her elbows on the armrest and her head on her hands.  

oiseaux sister

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:10 pm
"I am. Are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:56 pm
((Could maybe make your posts a bit longer? Like whatever your guy is doing? Please?))

Taylor shut her eyes as she nodded to Toyu, and opened them again. "No, but he is. And he's probably gonna get his but kicked." she pointed out, rolling her eyes.

Toyu shut his eyes in annoyance as he hit Taylor in the head with his left fist. "Shut up. Like I said, it's worth a try." he said, removing his fist and opening his eyes.

Sitting up in her seat, Taylor looked at Toyu, rubbing her head. "Hey! It's only true!" she retorted, biting her cheek. Quickly exhaling through her mouth, Taylor turned to the guy next to her again. "I'm Taylor May, and that's Toyu Ahaya." she greeted, once again nodding to Toyu, and stuck her hand out.  

oiseaux sister

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:58 pm
"It's nice to meet you." Kibai took her hand and coldly shook it.
"My name is Kibai." He sat up in his seat again, lookingt the arena and other contestants.
"If you're not fighting, why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:50 pm
Taylor bit her lip, not wanting to answer.

"She's dirt poor and can't afford her own food." Toyu answered, crossing his arms, and turning his head towards the two.  

oiseaux sister

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:45 pm
"If you can't pay for it, just find it." Kibai pulled open his pack, and withdrew a dead squirell.
"I don't kill them myself, I find them like this." Kibai put the sqirell back into his pack and smiled, showing his fangs for the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:00 pm
Yvan listened closely. Eavesdropping was a hobby of his, and sometimes it would help in figuring out an opponent. He saw the fangs and knew that the one called Kibai was more than human. "Hmph. Perhaps this Tournament will be enjoyable after all..." He walked up to Kibai, hand outstretched. "You seem like the only worthy foe among this bunch. Good luck out there, stranger. I look forward to the possibility of facing you."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Kibai took his hand and shook it.
"And I you. People here are sure friendly, for a fighting tournament.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:39 pm
"What can I say? There's a certain level of kinship among gladiators and prize-seekers."He looked at the other two people with him. 'Are you two entering the junior division?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:56 pm
Taylor looked at the Namekian with utter confusion, her shoulders slumping and an eyebrow raising. "Huh?" she said, shaking her head slightly in her confusion. "I'm not in this this thing."

Toyu shrugged, closing his eyes breifly as he did. "I dunno. I was just told where to sign up, and did. I'll just have to see when my name's called." he explained, wondering if he should have signed up at all. Crap. I definitely don't want to go up against either of these guys, but the Namekian's probably in a higher division than me. thought Toyu, boredly looking up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:59 pm
He nodded toward Taylor. "Wise choice." Then he gave Toyu a stern look. "For your sake, I hope you entered the right tournament level. I would not wish to see one with so much potential struck down so early." Yvan heard the trumpets outside and signalled them to follow. "Come! The tournament is starting."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:23 pm
"Toyu, did you sign up in A-rank?" Kibai said as he followed Yvan.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:03 am
Toyu gulped as he remembered seeing something like that at the registration desk. "Y-yes." he gasped, as he followed the two, realizing he was probably going to face these two, if he didn't lose the first round he was in. Atleast he stood some chance, being an elf instead of a human.

Taylor looked at him in shock and anger. "Stupid!! I told you you're going to get killed!!!" she yelled, catching up to walk by Toyu. "Now you've done it, Toyu." she grumbled, folding her arms across her chest.  

oiseaux sister

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:01 pm
"It's alright. If I fight you, you can win. I'm just here to test out the competition.." Kibai looked at Toyu.
"Do you have an ace, Toyu? A special weapon or power?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces