Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Lord Plate
Yeah, guns don't usually kill people on their own.

Cheap Russian guns do, though.

Cheap - yes
Dangerous - only if poorly maintained
Otherwise - very sturdy and very reliable  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:40 pm
Freak_090
boogiemonster
... but I'm most likely gpoing to to get the cheapest Mosin Nagant I can get my hands on....

I cannot stress enough how much of a bad idea that is. Never go cheap on an already questionable firearm. Don't get me wrong Mosins are lovely rifles and wonderfully cheap to shoot, just don't pick one out without inspecting it first. I wouldn't go over $115 when it comes to purchasing the rifle though. When I was looking for my mosin I saw way too many cheap rifles with horribly fouled barrels.

The biggest problem I had with my mosin was cosmoline. When you are searching for a mosin, look at the stock and make sure it doesn't look greasy. Run your fingernail over the stock and if any yellow junk comes off you shouldn't get it unless you are willing to go through the hassle of getting all of the cosmoline out. trust me, having a rifle sweat cosmoline while you are shooting is one of the worst things in the world.

Cheapest as in best deal, not cheapest as in least expensive.

Also, what fingernails? lol  

lance vahari

tokarov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:38 am
Sabotabby
I used to laugh at the ugly High Points but then a friend bought one. It's nice! I was surprised!

Bersa Thunders are good guns. I fired one a few years back.
thats the same thing that happened to me

i felt like a d**k gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:38 pm
M-16s gives me warm fuzzies, so id like to get one of those.  

exploding-waffles

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:14 pm
boogiemonster
Freak_090
boogiemonster
... but I'm most likely gpoing to to get the cheapest Mosin Nagant I can get my hands on....

I cannot stress enough how much of a bad idea that is. Never go cheap on an already questionable firearm. Don't get me wrong Mosins are lovely rifles and wonderfully cheap to shoot, just don't pick one out without inspecting it first. I wouldn't go over $115 when it comes to purchasing the rifle though. When I was looking for my mosin I saw way too many cheap rifles with horribly fouled barrels.

The biggest problem I had with my mosin was cosmoline. When you are searching for a mosin, look at the stock and make sure it doesn't look greasy. Run your fingernail over the stock and if any yellow junk comes off you shouldn't get it unless you are willing to go through the hassle of getting all of the cosmoline out. trust me, having a rifle sweat cosmoline while you are shooting is one of the worst things in the world.

Cheapest as in best deal, not cheapest as in least expensive.

Also, what fingernails? lol

stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:47 pm
Lord Plate
Right now I'm spending half my money on ammo(mostly ammo hoarding, it is a disease!), 25% buying other stuff, 20% winter gifts, and 5% saving.

Sometime after Xmas I'll be saving for a decent 1911 or HK45.

Getting ready for Z-Day?  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:51 pm
Once I'm 21, I'm getting a Beretta 92F, or a FN Five-SeveN, if possible.
Then, I'm getting a consealed weapon permit.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:38 am
bob-the-master-ninja

Thos Five-seveNs go for about $900 and up new and ammo is scarce, you know. I wouldn't recommend it for a first pistol.

Then again, with the (D)ykes running around, you never know how long you can get things like that...  

ArmasTermin

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:13 am
My next gun? Hopefully a Tokarev but it wont stop there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:40 pm
ArmasTermin
bob-the-master-ninja

Thos Five-seveNs go for about $900 and up new and ammo is scarce, you know. I wouldn't recommend it for a first pistol.

Then again, with the (D)ykes running around, you never know how long you can get things like that...

At least its less expensive than I thought it would be...
Those or a Colt 1911  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

RedNeckJuggernaut

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:50 pm
I've been saving for a Barrett M82A1 or this Desert Eagle set I found at the magnum research website It includes one Desert Eagle three 10 in barrels one in 357magum one in 44magnum ane of course the big 50A.E. and it also includes the 6 in barrels as well in the 3 calibers  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:56 pm
Drako1413
I've been saving for a Barrett M82A1 or this Desert Eagle set I found at the magnum research website It includes one Desert Eagle three 10 in barrels one in 357magum one in 44magnum ane of course the big 50A.E. and it also includes the 6 in barrels as well in the 3 calibers

If I were you I'd keep that a secret around here.  

ArmasTermin

-Fatal Desires-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:07 pm
No secrets about guns here, Armas. >.>

Anyways, I'm still pining for that SIG Sauer that I didn't get for Christmas...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:05 pm
ArmasTermin
Drako1413

And why may I ask do you say that???  

RedNeckJuggernaut

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:46 pm
Drako1413
ArmasTermin
Drako1413

And why may I ask do you say that???

its generally believed that the deagle = fail.  
Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff