Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
New Forum RP coming soon. Seeking players now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Senshi's parents were....
  The Gods of mythology
  Another idea you have (please post it)
View Results

Radical Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:08 pm
Rei Torano
Well technically Usagi wasn't meant to be a Sailor Senshi- neither was Q.Serenity either.

Neither was Chibi-Usa. neutral

Anyhow... I think it's a good idea. If it's an RP it's fan-made, no? Anything could happen. But if no one likes the idea... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:15 pm
It doesn't bother me.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:24 pm
That's the idea....

So... just leave it open-ended? let the players fill in the backstory? Consistency will be difficult, but if it keeps an RP active... Ah, what the hell...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:41 pm
Instead of worrying about the past and how it was, why not worry about the future. You can't change what happened in the past and don't worry about who people are or were in the past. Just start worrying about here and now. Just start up a regular day and then play as you go along. You really don't need a plot to follow. Just have fun with it. That is how I ran mine back in the day. heart  

krazykino

White Reiin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:41 am
Oh, its just sounds like a really nice RP, thats all sweatdrop
Well, she's not a sailor or a planet, for like the Sailor of Twilight.
BK: Back in the Moon Kingdom she was one of 3 personal gaurd of Queen Serenity, since Princess Serena got all the planet sailor the Queen got Sailor Sunrise, Sailor Dusk/Sunset/Midnight, and Sailor Twilight. Twilight was also the Gardian of the Egg of Life. Its kinda like her broach on the outfit and a necklace before she transforms. As long as the Egg of Life stays with a pure heart/gardian/person, the Destiny of the Universe stays pure, but in the hand of an evil person, it can only end up in destuction......

Hehe, I know its a bit much but it came with my character. What do you think? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:05 pm
I dunno, personally I avoid added things, spilts the player's thoughts too much.

Though, if people can keep it going for a month or so- how about each character/player gets a month to themselves for a plotline?

However the plot must be able to allow everyone to have a part in it.

Or at least attack as a group and we have to remember it's not a fanfic.

Anyway, when it's over another person takes on that month.

BUT- If the person is unable to finish that month due to: Inactivity, Outside forces, Lack of inspiration and ect...

Than their month is canceled. They are given at least a week or two and if they do not post or anything we go straight to the next month.
If their month over does it, they will have a week to finish their plot line before one ot the mods cuts it short and go on to the next month.

Seeing as we don't have an actual plot and are toying with it whatever main plot we have can be in the background until the person who comes up with the main plot has their month to do that.

*whew*

D: I love CBC's idea.

I actually hope we go to the timeline before Q.Serenity was queen. *Wanted to play her as a teenager. It would've been more interesting..*

Or at least in the year where she and others have to leave to go to the Sol System or something. Making up different enemies for them would be fun.

'course i would so play Queen Nehellenia and her family. *alwayss made those two cousins.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

White Reiin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:40 pm
Oh, thats fine! It was just the idea I came up with when I made the character. Its always flexable, but just mainly I just wanted her to look like this since I worked so hard, but if she has to look like mars or saturns outfits then thats do able.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:42 pm
Oh, Lol, sorry, here it is!
User Image  

White Reiin

Radical Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:52 pm
The month thing sounds good. If one lacks the inspiration to make up the plot one could ask someone else who is in the story for ideas, no? Maybe the next person in line for the next month? (Or did I get the month idea the wrong way? @___@)

The Queen Nehellenia and Serenity being cousins thing sounds interesting. Maybe we should start with something like that? Maybe having Nehellenia fight over the Ginzuishō (Silver Crystal)? A rivalry between them, perhaps? On who 'deserves' to have the Silver Crystal? In which ways do each want to use it?

I also like your idea about Sailor Midnight/Twilight and such, Twilight Page.^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:47 pm
My Queen Nehellenia actually fought over the Golden Crystal really.

I had her background kinda like this- She once was actually in love with Q.Serenity when they were younger. But it's unrequinted because they both got engaged to other guys (princes in my story) and so Nehellenia's jealous about the guy that married Serenity and how Serenity loves him like that and not her.

But she eventually makes her peace with it and gradually starts to like the one she's with enough to have a child.

Fast forward- Husband dies due to mysterious illness, Child (her kid) disappears one night not too long thereafter.

She believes witht he power of the Golden Crystal, she can increase her magick, stay beautiful for when her husband and child come back so they would recoginize her, and help her kingdom. (in my story she has her own senshi. And her senshi were the ones fighting off demons who were the ones to spread these diseases...and all...)

BUT, when she asked this favor of her cousin Q. Serenity (this is after P. Serenity is born and Serenity's husband is gone) she is denied.

She tries again and again for help but Q. Serenity refuses, so Nehellenia flat out tries to steal it from the Toddler Prince of Earth but was repelled by it's power.

She goes back one last time, but Q. Serenity still refuses and in the last bit of anger, Nehellenia curses P. Serenity and Q. Serenity seals her in a mirror.

D: That's my whole story for my version of Nehellenia (Which is written down and up on the net somewhere.).

But meh...I might do that but there's no real motivation for it really...  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

White Reiin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:08 am
- [ Shadow Heart ] -
The month thing sounds good. If one lacks the inspiration to make up the plot one could ask someone else who is in the story for ideas, no? Maybe the next person in line for the next month? (Or did I get the month idea the wrong way? @___@)

The Queen Nehellenia and Serenity being cousins thing sounds interesting. Maybe we should start with something like that? Maybe having Nehellenia fight over the Ginzuishō (Silver Crystal)? A rivalry between them, perhaps? On who 'deserves' to have the Silver Crystal? In which ways do each want to use it?

Thanks Shadow Heart, I glad you did! I just thought it was cool....heh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:10 am
I also like that background Rei Torano. It sounds very intreguing and mysterious ninja .
And quite possible too!! domokun  

White Reiin

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:04 pm
If it's alright, can I just stick to Saturn? I have some ideas there especially with the whole silence aspect, and Hotaru's father and a knight. I'd also be interested in coordinating something with the outers since early on their roles were quite different.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:51 pm
- [ Shadow Heart ] -

Eh, the Month thing goes like this (To clear up any understanding.*

Month: October (Player starts out and completes this month.)

Month: November (Player was unable to finish- therefore his plotline is cancelled and another player finishes out his month and then their own.)

Month: December (Player cannot do their thus their month is up for graps for anyone that wants it.)

That's how it works. D:  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:53 am
Okay.... Rei, you get to help me out by putting together a nice plot. I'll put together the threads after that. If Selenity wants to, she can help, too (as she did a good job at helping get the last one going).  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff