Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:45 pm
Aiko added the detail on her picture, she didnt notice when everyone was getting up and leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Walt waited for as long as he could. This wasn't uncommon for him. He waited until most were gone and that girl was getting up. But he got up after her so the two actions couldn't be connected.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:55 pm
Aiko got up, she walked out of the great hall slowly. As she she walked out, she ran her hand over the doorframe, it had been fixed from when she had blown it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Walt walked up to her. "Were you in the great battle last year?" He whispered to himself so she couldn't hear him, "What? Everyone was. Except for you. You were doing something else. What is your problem?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:08 pm
Aiko looked back at him, "What?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:13 pm
"Oh, never mind. I'm Walt J. Rimmer. What's you name?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:27 pm
"I am Aiko..." she said. "Wait... Your in Slytherin House.. Wow.. and your talking to... what do you guys call me.. ah.. a mudblood..." She said looking at her. She ran a hand threw her bright red hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:34 pm
"Yes. Well, that's the weird part. I'm the outcast in my house. I have no known magical member of my family. That causes some conflict between the other house members and myself." He watched her hand. "Well, I guess we will have to go to our house dorms soon. If I want to, how will I be able to find you later?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:24 pm
Aiko looked at him, "Well, i am in Ravenclaw... and i am the keeper in Qudditch.. also the captain..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:28 pm
"Ah well," He thought to himself, "Smeg. Of all the people I choose to talk to it's someone important." "I should get going. Aiko was it? I hope to see you again." He walked off after the other Slytherins. He wanted to get there before they could put too many hexes on his bunk. That and he just made a fool of himself to the one person he said he would get to know this year.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:41 pm
Aiko walked down the hall tword the Ravenclaw house, what i cant understand.. is why that slytherin wanted to talk to me... she thought as she walked back to the comman room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:44 pm
He got there and they found a way to lock him out. So he sat by the door and thought of what to do next.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:37 am
Aiko woke up early on the first saturday of the year. The first week back to school was pretty tough. She figured that she could do a tryout next weekend, but this weekend, she just wanted to relax. She got up, changed and sat by the fire, she had done all her homework all ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:37 pm
Walt had to do the rest of his work. It was a hard life for a mud-blood Sytherin. Most of the teachers turned their head when people bugged him now. After all the trouble he's been in he didn't blame them much. But it's this that gets him in trouble. So, he now has work to do. But where to do it? Everyone knows about the room that Potter and Voldemort used. So it was almost never opened anymore He couldn't go to the library. So, he went to the roof. Being as sneaky as possible, he flew up there and did his work in the wind. Needing ink and having paper, this was uncomfortable, but surprisingly calm.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:14 pm
Aiko walked down to the quidditch pitch. she held her broom over her sholder. She had invited a few of the other members from her team last year to come and join her to play a little game. She looked around to find noone there yet. She twirld around and floped down onto the grass, looking up at the school, the brick building was outlined by a bright blue sky.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff