Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:50 am
yondaime uzumaki 4
..................ok u creep me out

Just answer the damn question already. If you continue to show absolutely no interest in actually participating (i.e. posting semi-intelligently in threads other than this one) I will be obliged to remove you from the guild, and I won't let you back in unless you provide a valid reason for why you want to be here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 pm
....................the reason y is becuz im far too damn busy and s**t so i got no ******** time and s**t..............  

QuintonKlok

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 pm
yondaime uzumaki 4
....................the reason y is becuz im far too damn busy and s**t so i got no ******** time and s**t..............

So why do you keep coming back here?? To save you time and trouble, I'm going ahead and banning you. You may apply again if you ever show interest in actually posting. Which is what guilds are for, if you hadn't noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 am
We attract the most mature people.  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:44 am
Grey Gardens
We attract the most mature people.

I know, it's uncanny....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 pm
yondaime uzumaki 4

please leave or find a therapist  

ReiLucy_in_The_Sky

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:03 pm
The_Great_White_Snark
yondaime uzumaki 4

So why do you keep coming back here?? To save you time and trouble, I'm going ahead and banning you. You may apply again if you ever show interest in actually posting. Which is what guilds are for, if you hadn't noticed.
*applauds Snark*

I mostly lurk lately, but the times I AM active I want to be with real fans not noobs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 am
Hmmm.....Although Im new to the guild, I have been going through the threads without posting((i couldnt)) until my request was acepted, I must note that the guild is slowly dying...most of the mods are gone, people arent posting as much....this makes me sad....such a wonderful guild is dying....  

otawara

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:01 am
otawara
Hmmm.....Although Im new to the guild, I have been going through the threads without posting((i couldnt)) until my request was acepted, I must note that the guild is slowly dying...most of the mods are gone, people arent posting as much....this makes me sad....such a wonderful guild is dying....

Eh. It's been like this for awhile. Since I joined, at least.
It's actually been almost on the upside lately.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 pm
otawara

Yeah, it is kinda sad. I know Ruthiey moved on about a year ago, most of our other mods are retired, but I drop in from time to time out of responsibility. I'd post more, but I don't particularly have anything to contribute to the discussions. I still love you guys though. razz  

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 pm
I'm still being around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:04 pm
well I'm in the crew now,
so Im going to try to promote it more I wish I could send broadcasts

and I wish some of the other moderators would show up more often,
I guess most of them have either grown out of gaia or gotten too busy  

magnoboy
Crew

Ironheild

Fashionable Tycoon

6,275 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:56 pm
All tho i'm new to the guild i wanna help as much as posable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:05 am
yeah! i'll help too!  

yellowsubmarine1969

flowerbombfemme

Sugary Strawberry

14,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:16 pm
This guild is AMAZING! 8D  
Forum