What goes bump in the night?
  Is it Dark?
  Is it Spirit?
  Is it DarkSpirited?
  It's a BUMP!
View Results

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love you guys.
I really do.

I gave him a few days and I called him yesterday.
He's ignoring my calls, blocking my messages and stuff.
So I've just decided that he wasn't worth my time.
I deleted the photos we took, I deleted his number from my phone and everything that can remind me of him has been removed.

In better news.
I've spent a fair bit of time with friends and everything recently and I watched "The Notebook" last night.
I cried so hard.
If you haven't seen it, go watch it, seriously.

Oh! Oh! &&
I got my bellybutton pierced today.
Not a good photo, but whatever.
Thank you for all your advice!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:26 pm
I went to Karate today, for the first time in almost a month. I got my a** kicked. Lol.
I was too busy protecting my new piercing that I kept getting hit on the head and my Sensei had to ask what was wrong with me.
Baha.

Anyway.
My friend Michael came to visit me the other day.
He lives in a different state, so obviously he made a huge a** effort to come visit for only a DAY.
I have photos, only 2 though that I'm going to upload.
He's gorgeous. If it weren't for the fact that he is Bi Sexual and has a boyfriend, I'd ask him out.

Me and him.
What do you think?
Would we make a cute couple?
Oh, and of course. I can't deny you his modelling abilities.
Everyone that has seen this pic so far has started laughing.
I think you guys might be the same about it.
=]
Lmao.
I love that boy so much, It's a pity that he lives in a different state.
I get to see his boyfriend Joshii soon, when he comes down.
I can't wait.

Kitaliah_x

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:57 am
I think...
You need to steal his shirt and give it to me.
I love it!

Anyway, he's adorable.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:34 am
My friend, Lachlan hasn't been feeling the best recently. He's been a little bit down in the gutter and he writes to get his feelings out of the way. He wrote this one for me.
I was just wondering your opinions on it.
=]

Never End.

Crossing the bridge I hesitate near the end. I look back at the pain I've suffered. 'One day you'll look back at this and laugh'. I wish. I slip on a slimey plank.The last step before sanity. I land hard, my back snaps on the bridge and the whole thing falls…Falling into the fire and brimstone again. Crying for help but nobody comes to my aid. I brace myself to go through the hell I've been through so many times before.

Flames reach up for me, trying to pull me down faster. Claws of red and black. Stinging my face. When I land the lava morphs, a floor of thorns. My lust for the lava aches. At least it'd all be over. I've been here before.

I stand. The thorns turn into creatures. Scratching. Clawing at my body. The careful placement of scars that will never leave my battered body. Reminders of the pain.

I climb the long ladder. Back to the start. There’s an angel at the other side of the bridge. She's always been there. Why didn’t I see her? I cross the bridge. She grabs me as I slip. A whisper to my ear, “This will never end”

By SOS

Kitaliah_x

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:17 am
Hey there.
At the moment, It's my goal in life to support Gay Pride and Gay Rights as a major thing.
I have two close friends who happen to be gay and I've been asked to post the following picture to see how many people believe in Free love.

I personally love these guys, I support them 100% and I believe that Love shouldn't be determined by gender.
Now, I'm going to post the picture, could you please leave comments on your thoughts and opinions derived from reading this and viewing the image?

Any support with this would be really appreciated.

SORRY FOR THE PAGE STRETCH!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:41 pm
I totally support gay rights.

My family is really religious. Traditional, conservative.
So of course they're against it.

I believe in God, and heaven and hell, and sin.

But I don't know that I believe that being gay is a sin.

And even if it is, that's irrelevant.

God gave them the right to choose, so why should man deny them?

That's my opinion on the matter.

- pokes siggy -
Donate tickets or tokens?

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:46 pm
I'm with Deadly. I'm completely for gay rights. I have several bi friends, not sure if any of them are completely gay but if they told me they were I'd support them. I live in a really religious town so not a lot of people agree with me, but I don't care. I think it's stupid for anyone to try and dictate who someone can or can't love. Tell your friends they've got my support too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 am
Thank you so much.
It really means a lot to me, and to them that you've spoken out about this.
heart

Kitaliah_x

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:15 pm
Lawls, copypasta.
The CB has it's moments of brilliance.

"16 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong

16. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

15. There are plenty of straight families looking to adopt, and every unwanted child already has a loving family. This is why foster care does not exist.

14. Conservatives know best how to create strong families. That is why it is not true that Texas and Mississippi have the highest teen birthrates, and Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire have the lowest. This is a myth spread by the liberal media.

13. Marriage is a religious institution, defined by churches. This is why atheists do not marry.

12. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why our society has no single parents.

11. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

10. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

9. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

8. Gay marriage should be decided by the people and their elected representatives, not the courts. The framers checked the courts, which represent mainstream public opinion, with legislatures created to protect the rights of minorities from the tyranny of the majority. Interference by courts in this matter is inappropriate, just as it has been every time the courts have tried to hold back legislatures pushing for civil rights.

7. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Civil unions, providing most of the same benefits as marriage with a different name are better, because "separate but equal" institutions are a good way to satisfy the demands of uppity minority groups.

5. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

4. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

3. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

2. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

1. METEORS and VOLCANOES."

I LOLed.

- pokes siggy -
Donate tickets or tokens?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:33 am
i dont mind gays or lesbians, my sister and most of her friends are bi or the odd gay n they're just as normal as most straight people. i just find it hard to beleive that such actions like gay rights or women rights and even rascism werent taken care of earlier confused like where i live most teenagers n a few adults hate other races even some white people bcoz they're "emo or sweaty greb", n think women should stay home n do dishes, and gay is a load of bulls***
and all foreigners should stop stealing british jobs n go back home.

ugh sometimes i wish i could kik them all of earth n help everyone bein treated or fairly but no i cant coz id be more of a monster choosing fate n controlling the lives of others~_~  

Dr4g0nH34rt

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Lol @ that thing from the CB.
It's hilarious.

I went to Sydney yesterday and my Joshii, my gay friend, bought me lots of Gloomy Bear stuff that I absolutely adore.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:15 am
Oh no.
I feel so sad at the moment.
Heath Ledger died this morning.
He was in several of my favourite movies and I loved his acting.
It's going to be weird watching those movies now because he's dead.
He was found naked and surrounded by pills.
Hardly a cool way to die.

R.I.P Heath Ledger.
emo

Kitaliah_x

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:58 am
User Image
Okay, so.
I'm back from Hiatus. Again.
V Day is just around the corner and hopefully someone loves me enough to send me a rose.
Possibly, Anyway.

I'm back at school again. (Obviously, I'm just not sure if I mentioned it before or not.)
Loving the single life and everything. <33

Had my first real day of TAFE today.
TAFE is a collage-like place that does courses for High School kids as well as those who have dropped out and such.
I'm doing a course in Entertainment, which covers a few subjects and such, like Backstage theatre. It's pretty radd.

I went with a school friend and a tag-a-long from school that I don't really get along with. But I kept running into people that knew me and it gave the impression that I'm way popular.
Was pretty damn cool.
:hearts:

User Image

I have a thing for pictures right now too.
I'm about to start the Valentines Event. Haha.
Much Love.
I leave you with 2 more images. =]

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 pm
I had a way cool weekend.
My best friend Cassie had people up from Melbourne.
Daniel (Her cousin) and his friend Sam.
Sam and Cassie sorta have a "Thing" going on.
So Daniel and I had a lot of time to just chill out and talk.
I learnt quite a bit about him and I'm happy to call him my friend. <33
User Image
When we had to take the boys back to the airport to fly home.
A song started playing on the radio and all four of us (Me, Cassie, Dan and Sam) started singing it in the middle of the airport.
Now it's OUR song.

Everywhere - Michelle Branch.
Because your everywhere to me,
When I close my eyes; it's you I see.
Your everything I know that makes me believe;
I'm not alone.
I'm not alone.

Kitaliah_x

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:26 pm
Aww, I wuvs that song.  
The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items