Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Outside my library.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a library ever have something like that?
  Hell no!
  Well, it isn't too bad.
  What was the question? I passed out for a moment because I thought you said a library...Oh my god...
View Results

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:40 am
You NEARLY cried?

I am crying. I think my eyes are going to die.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 am
This confirms in my mind that TXT TLK is an S.T.D. (Spelling Transmitted Disease). Libraries are a part of the educational institution, by which they help in setting learning standards, and by them using txt tlk in my opinion promotes illiterarcy. There is no way in hell that this should happen.  

wolfen26

Conservative Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:47 am
My respect for libraries are gone now. I think I'm about to cry and I don't tear up over much. I fear for my sanity: I fear for my intelligence.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:16 pm
I will go sit in a dark corner- with a baseball hat and a boot, of course- now.

...BOOT TO THE HEAD!  

Farrago

Proxy Codger

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:41 pm
Why would anyone do that outside a library? The library is a sacred area of proper grammar, writing, doing homework, etc.
What has the world come to?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 pm
I've posted about something similar.

Sheesh. What is this world coming to? Maybe we could make our own library to where it'd truly be the definition of educating people? This offhandedly reminds me of when I was reading a book with my boyfriend's family while they were driving around. They laughed their asses off and said I shouldn't be reading because I wasn't in school. When I tried to explain the importance of reading regardless of being in school or not, they just stared and laughed some more. >.>

Ignorance is everywhere, and the one safe place is now its next target. Is anyone else picturing them being burned down in the future? confused  

Patron with a Mission

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:54 pm
Dameon_Patron_of_Healing
I've posted about something similar.

Sheesh. What is this world coming to? Maybe we could make our own library to where it'd truly be the definition of educating people? This offhandedly reminds me of when I was reading a book with my boyfriend's family while they were driving around. They laughed their asses off and said I shouldn't be reading because I wasn't in school. When I tried to explain the importance of reading regardless of being in school or not, they just stared and laughed some more. >.>

Ignorance is everywhere, and the one safe place is now its next target. Is anyone else picturing them being burned down in the future? confused

Okay, here come the tears...
crying emo cry emo crying  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas