Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who hates Bella? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is ur favorite character out of these three?
  edward
  bella
  jacob
View Results

mizzshy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:44 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

I don't hate Bella (the only reason I can think of to hate her would be the fact that she has Edward!).

When I read Eclipse, it was actually Jacob who annoyed me. But I don't hate him either. It was just the way he was acting that I didn't like. He was just like "ooo, Bella, you know you love me, kiss me, leave Edward, he won't care, he's a filthy bloodsucker"... So annoying. =.=

Edward only has faults in the fact that he is too selfless sometimes...

Bella is just a normal teenager. Seriously, put yourself in her place and see what you would do.

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:39 pm
i don't really hate her

i just wish i was her  

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Too_cute_for_You_16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:51 pm
you are all haters... i know your jealous of bella... thats ok... she is better then you... you should be... oh and jacob rules... he is hot... of course edward is the best... but you shouldnt hate... just live and be happy... dont waste your time bashing people... especially people who dont exist... or do they....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:32 pm
mop top
i don't really hate her

i just wish i was her

I'm sure that's why a lot of people do hate her.

mizzshy

xTiffie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:49 am
I don't hate Bella, it's that sometime she can be annoying.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:51 am
I wouldn't say that i HATE her but i don't like her much. she's rather rolled up with what she wants a lot and can't make up her mind which hurts people. and they always seem to try and portray her as a good girl that don't do anything wrong, who's perfectly moral and all this "mary-Sue" crap and it's really annoying. Its like they added the clumsiness to make her more realistic and it's far from it. If she were a real person i would like her but as a fictional character... she's not very original.  

Aradia Helevorn

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:55 pm
I agree with you leahlover, I don't like Bella for being so mean to Jacob!!! crying
My friends disagree with me tho....... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:58 pm
*waves hands frantically everywhere*
ME!

OoO  

Her Sinful Fantasies

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:15 am
I don't hate Bella. She just tried to force her magnets together [Edward and Jacob]. I mean, she did still have feelings for Jacob after all so it explained why she did the stupid things she did. Can't hate her for being human...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:45 pm
Sometimes I just want to whap her over the head because she's so stupid.  

WelkingPath

haine13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:02 pm
leahlover
Personally, i have always had a lot against jacob. but after reading eclipse, i now hate bella equally. she does NOT deserve a person as wonderful as edward!!!! domokun

I always have had a lot agains jacob too and now im ticked at bella because i love edward and just AHHH!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:04 pm
I'll just put it thisway~
I've always been a jacob girl even though I have a vampire lover lol.
I agree with chocol8tchips ( you've inspired me^^), I was so mad at her but in the second book when she was all suicidal, b/c here Jacob is doing all this for you and you're just being little miss emo. I would say "stupidgirl" after her sentences and then Cold's #1 hit would start playing in my head ^^;
I heart Bella I just wish she wasn't indecisive.
I'm indecisive and I need a decisive heroine
I'm jealous a bit, but she is just unstable...

lol so I sum it up like this....

to Bella: make up you mind woman!!!
to edward: your compassion with a whole dark chocolate bar of selfishness
to jacob: your compassion with...a kiss of anger? I'd bake you a big batch of unselfish cookies, cause you helped emo girl when "all was lost". You had every right to lay her chocolate kisses of anger. You later turned them into sweet kisses of cookies n' cream which might be more than she deserved.

my theory: Bella can't decide if she likes dark chocolate or cookies. You can only melt chocolate, but with cookies you have so many combinations and you can bake them with love.

....or if you want to talk cereal you could say Edward is count chocula and Jacob is the cookie crisp wolf? lolz heart I love relating Twilight characters to cereal. *goes off and starts thread*  

gingerchew32

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:59 pm
That's kind of the point of it. Bella thinks that Edward is too perfect for her, while Edward feels the same way about her, but it's impossible for them to be away from eachother. *shrugs* To me, Bella is an overall likeable character, but w/e.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:11 pm
I have to say Bella's my favourite, since my personality seems so much like hers. I always empathize with Bella. Except for the whole indecision between Jacob and Edward - Edward all the way! biggrin  

Avian Azure

[ M!DNIGHT ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:51 pm
Both Bella and Jacob are real people though, with flaws. I find I can identify with both of those much better then with Edward. I love edward, but only because he is perfect. He is an amazing fascination, but I can identify with Bella and her flaws and I can understand her decisions because I know she isn't perfect. I'm tired of characters with 'flaws' that do not act on those flaws but instead always make the right decision. Reading about Bella is more interesting because she acts and reacts like how her character has been set up.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff