Reply Naruto Guild
do u think hinata should be with Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxOnlyxXHopeXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:40 am
Personaly, I think naruto would look better with Hinata because if your trying to put hinata with kiba it wouldn't work because even though they're on the same squad doesn't mean that she love kiba because she's in heart with Naruto who is the perfect man for Hinata because they are like yin and yang, Hinata is shy and quiet, Naruto is a loud-mouthed idiot(no affence to him but he really is) rofl but you need to look past everything sakura thinks, to look at it from Hinata's perspective, she was the only one who belived in him from the very begining, he was the one that she was cheering for him the whole time, and even though he's to naive to notice it because he's just like that, that's like true love dancing right in front of him wearing nothing but underwere! rofl So if you think about it HINATA IS THE ONLY ONE FOR NARUTO!!! ninja dramallama pirate 4laugh heart domokun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:53 pm
XxOnlyxXHopeXx
Personaly, I think naruto would look better with Hinata because if your trying to put hinata with kiba it wouldn't work because even though they're on the same squad doesn't mean that she love kiba because she's in heart with Naruto who is the perfect man for Hinata because they are like yin and yang, Hinata is shy and quiet, Naruto is a loud-mouthed idiot(no affence to him but he really is) rofl but you need to look past everything sakura thinks, to look at it from Hinata's perspective, she was the only one who belived in him from the very begining, he was the one that she was cheering for him the whole time, and even though he's to naive to notice it because he's just like that, that's like true love dancing right in front of him wearing nothing but underwere! rofl So if you think about it HINATA IS THE ONLY ONE FOR NARUTO!!! ninja dramallama pirate 4laugh heart domokun 3nodding

Ja, what he said. Sakura+Naruto=WTF, for that matter Sakura+Sasuke=OMFG this a relationshit. Naruto should be with Hinata, periaod. Sakura should be with someone whos less of a retard, like LEE. He totally deserves her and she likes him too.
So . . .
Lee + Sakura 4 EVER
and . . .
Naruto + Hinata 4 EVAH
also . . .
Sasuke deserved to either die alone or be with Orochimaruu untill their relationship ends with Sasuke killing Orochimaruu  

Apocalyptic Meteor

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:01 pm
Nope, Lee saku, and Kiba Hina, evne though kiba didn't totally support her in the chunin exams, he does care about her, he was trying to get her back down so she could train, get stronger and fight another day. Naruto is just too oblivious and cna't tell when someone likes him. He just needs to find someone else. Like the girl from the fuma clan in the filler, Saseme.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:12 am
I think that

Sasu-Karin (Because Sasuke's a dumbass and Karin will eventually seduce him into it, and then it may actually end okay ^.^)
Naru-Hina (The reason some people don't support NaruHina is because Naruto is so hyper and Hinata is so calm and shy, well Hinata is so shy because she thinks she's weak and is too shy to actually talk t Naruto, when she becomes stronger, she'll become less shy and finally actually talk to Naruto)
Saku-NO ONE!!! (She's too much of a b***h. . . she gets no one.)
Ino-Cho (C'mon, y'know this'll happen)
Shika-Tema
Gaara- No one
Kankuro-No one
Lee-Ten (Early on, Tenten is always stalking Neji and has a major crush, later on you see her watching Lee and Gai train and she's looking at Lee and blushing and sighing, knowing Lee, he'll eventually see Sakura as the b***h she is and give up on her, then go for Tenten)
Neji-No one
Shino-No one
Kiba-No one
(I was just sorta running out of characters for some people, as more are introduced there will be less 'no one')  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

XxOnlyxXHopeXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Apocalyptic Meteor
XxOnlyxXHopeXx

Ja, what she said. Sakura+Naruto=WTF, for that matter Sakura+Sasuke=OMFG this a relationshit. Naruto should be with Hinata, periaod. Sakura should be with someone whos less of a retard, like LEE. He totally deserves her and she likes him too.
So . . .
Lee + Sakura 4 EVER
and . . .
Naruto + Hinata 4 EVAH
also . . .
Sasuke deserved to either die alone or be with Orochimaruu untill their relationship ends with Sasuke killing Orochimaruu

actually I think that Sasuke should die with ino by me pushing them off a cliff, plus karin, she would go down chasing after sasuke!
Also theese are all of the parings I belive in the ones i like the most will be in red.
NARUTOXHINATA
NejixTenten
LeexSakura
SasukexInoxKarinthey died, i pushed them over a cliff
KibaxNoone(he's mine)
Shinoxnoone
Haku is in the arms of his loving mother
Zabuza is in hell torturing The guy who killed him because i can't remember his name
Mema is in heaven remembering himself
ShikamaruxTemari  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:16 pm
umm i think that hes better off with sakura because in shippuden yamoto suggest to sakura that she loves him but doesnt get to finish it. and we already know that naruto has a crush on sakura so i think they do better together. also naruto seems to see hinata as just a friend and nothing more  

hottpunkrockdude

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 am
I think Hinata and Naruto would make a good couple. Sakura is another good candidate too though...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm
Hinata would be a great wife of the next Hokage Uzumaki Naruto!!! 3nodding  

Merma

XxOnlyxXHopeXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 pm
Boo u buttmunch  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:45 am
I think Naruto and Hinata would be a good couple.  

Ayume Hikary

chibixblackxrose

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Kiroku Hikari
Almaseti
Angel_Rowen
Naruto just couldn't be with Hinata because he is too out spoken and she is too soft spoken for one....Plus also, I have seen relationships where the couple is exactly like they are. Yeah, it may look like love, but it just doesn't work out because one is free spirited and the other is submissive...They just don't mix. I think Naruto would be better with anyone else, and Hinata with Kiba...they would look cute together...

I really don't get how you could think Kiba is better for Hinata than Naruto. Naruto encouraged her to fight Neji, when Kibe told her to give up. Kiba doesn't understand any of the problems with being looked down on that Naruto and Hinata have. I don't even think Kiba's interested in her that way. Why do so many people seem to think they'd be a good couple?

WHY ...WHY ... WHY do people think Kiba should be with Hinata..WHY? you ask- i don't know- i disagree with them myself -lol
NaruHina heart heart

Mostly because Kiba actually cares for Hinata, since he doesn't want her to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:30 pm
Merma
Hinata would be a great wife of the next Hokage Uzumaki Naruto!!! 3nodding

I think Tsunade's gonna get killed before Naruto is even a chuunin and someone else will become Hokage before Naruto, THEN Naruto, THEN someone not yet introduced, 'cause Konohamaru is too pathetic. . . he is the worst character in the show, I hate him more than Sakura.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

x_Hoe-Chan_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 am
heart naruto and hinata heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:02 am
sakura will be the WORST candite for naruto. I personally say hinata and naruto would go together. If u ppl watch shipuden u see shes more confident and not that scared little girl anymore.And if Sakura had to marry someone it would be Sai.  

chaosjoe

lord-hokage88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:09 pm
Naruto and Hinata are the perfect power couple Naruto has ultimate offense: the Rasengan and Hinata has the ultimate defense: that palm technique that she used against the bees. together they can't be beat. Naruto and Hinata forever..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff