Kaname is Yuki's brother Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joymahal17

Sparkly Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there's no incest...

kaname made it clear that they are not siblings!!!

yeah!! but whatever!! i like kaname!!! if Yuuki can't get him i guess he'll just be mine then!! HAHAHA rofl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

your memories now in ashes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:38 pm
It just better by each chapter.  

Admiral Ry

Mega Loiterer

Layde3Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:24 am
I KNOW omg im sooo happy that means yuki is a pure blood and they can be together!....... but since both of their parents are siblings it's ok if it's insest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:25 am
joymahal17

there's no incest...

yeah!! but whatever!! i like kaname!!! if Yuuki can't get him i guess he'll just be mine then!! HAHAHA rofl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaname only did that becasue he wanted to call her fiance instead like what he told kain and aido.  

Layde3Angel

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:19 pm
sweatdrop Even if they're not ACTUALLY siblings,
I still don't think any of us will ever be able to look at them the same again... >_<;;
Just my opinion. x___________x; heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:48 am
joymahal17

there's no incest...

Haha yea.
You'd make a better GF for him than that Ruka.

Layde3Angel
joymahal17

there's no incest...

Kaname only did that becasue he wanted to call her fiance instead like what he told kain and aido.

Im not sure if they arnt related or not, though i think he only said that to zero, Aido and Kain think that they are related.

Eithier way weather they are related or not this situation wont stop them from getting together, they might not though but.... its not over till its over, and damn.. if they dont get together then Yuki then it will proberly do strain on their relationship seeing as she is his fiancee (even though he is still doing the whole letting her go situation, poor Yuki.... i suspect from now on in she will be sad... if she is to be sad at least be sad with Kaname.)

*edit* scratch that i dont think he said it to anybody at all, i think he jsut said it to himself.

Which gives us a hint that maybe possibly he aint her brother (biolgical one anyway, hmm.. but then again.. he dident grow up with her th same household for 10 years... which is a lot more than the time he spent with her before (which was only 6, heh... good job their vampires and got time to catch up.. IF she gets it on with him.))

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

cynzya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:54 am
wow when i readed what happened i was surprise but i'm still a little bit confused  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:06 pm
apparently Kaname and Yuki were engaged when they were little...
Spoiler:Kaname and Yuki's parents were siblings as well  

darkflower_XXO

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:30 pm
plushiesexual
sweatdrop Even if they're not ACTUALLY siblings,
I still don't think any of us will ever be able to look at them the same again... >_<;;
Just my opinion. x___________x; heart

Things evolve and you get attached to them more cause of it and/or drfit away (in circumstances such as this) personally it just made me like them more cause its part of who they are.

It builds more characters and relationship.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:36 am
Telescream
but they aren't really siblings.
read the last line again.

haha, take that yukixzero fans!
haha

pirate

They're really siblings. Read it again.  

CoverMeInYourBlood

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:40 pm
CoverMeInYourBlood
Telescream
but they aren't really siblings.
read the last line again.

haha, take that yukixzero fans!
haha

pirate

They're really siblings. Read it again.

None of these facts are true, we dont know for sure if they are really related by bro and sis or not but by the looks of things kaname aint her biological brother he is the Kuran ancestor.

Nothing is certain yet, and i hope we get some answers to, though from the looks of things they aint biological brother and sister, although even then they wasent really raised together, Yuki lost her memorys at age 5/6 so that means Kaname and Yuki was raised together for 5 or 6 years only.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:22 pm
I hope that Zero gets to be with Yuki before Kaname gets too protective of her like a brother ussually does. That really surprised me. eek  

SteveBurnside267

Aquaura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
This kinda explains why Yuki liked kaname. Lol, even if her memory is erased, she still feels the sibling love between them ^-^

P.s. I head Yuki's real older brother got killed and Rido (her uncle) put the soul of the ORIGINAL VAMPIRE (Kaname) into her dead brothers body. But since Yuki wasn't around at the time, she doesn't know bout this. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:48 am
Aquaura
This kinda explains why Yuki liked kaname. Lol, even if her memory is erased, she still feels the sibling love between them ^-^

P.s. I head Yuki's real older brother got killed and Rido (her uncle) put the soul of the ORIGINAL VAMPIRE (Kaname) into her dead brothers body. But since Yuki wasn't around at the time, she doesn't know bout this. blaugh

It dosent say anything about them putting Kanames soul into her brothers body its just wikipedia, the whole situation where Kaname is her brother or not is still a debate.

We defently know he is related to her but we dont know if he is her brother or not, as for the sibling love thing it might not be that eithier, although Yuki was put off the idea of him being her brother since she was raised as a human for most of her years.

We just have to wait and see how it goes, be it the truth the real worrysome thing aint who she will end up with really cause Hino said then ending is going to be a tragic love story.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers