Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ragnarok Online RP (open ( and read the first page plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:00 pm
Name of rpc: Echo
class: mage
background (optional): she is a vampire, loving to do magic and such, she loves to dance also, but its for her own purpose, some of her dances are to appreciate the plants and animals that surround her. She can be mean, of course, she likes meeing new people and sometimes she just likes being alone.
weapon (they have set weapons in the actual game which i DON'T like): two blade knife, silver at the end
appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:09 pm
Echo heard strange noises and runs up towards the door, she looks inside to see a possesed (cnt spell XDD) boy and someone fighting him "christ little boy, what demon posseses you now?" she asked, looking at Acolyte before walking in and looking at the boy  

Aprilbaby1

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:19 am
"This is the Incantation Samurai, Mage, a wandering samurai spirit from my city of Kimoto which has possessed this child and immbued it's new physical body with unbelievable strength, I have fought a number of such aggressive possessed beings and I would be grateful if you would draw it to you with a Lightning Bolt spell." Souji replied (rather long-windedly).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:30 pm
(lolz)
Echo looks at him and crosses her arms "why should i do that? and i have a name you know" she looks away from him and back to the boy  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:08 pm
darius hung from his legs on a branch while cleaning his dagger  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:31 pm
Echo sighs "alright alright fine" she rolls her eyes and muttered a few curse words, she walks up in front of the boy  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:38 pm
Dean looks at Echo thinking ughh and why did i take a vow of chastity? He then puts his hands together and focuses on an enchanting spell instead of a cure "i'd never kill this child..." he put his hands out and then Echo and Soujiryuu were both glowing with the white aura of a protection spell. Now they wouldnt be damaged by any shadow, poison, or darkness attacks. (i have never played the game so idk what the hell you want from me)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:42 pm
(lolz same here XDDPP)

Echo blinks, feeling the spell put on them, she turns and looks at Dean "errr....thanks?" she said then looks back at the boy  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:02 pm
darius hopped down from the tree landing on his front hand and then doing a half front flip onto his feet before he started walking towards the town hoping to add to his gem collection  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:42 pm
Echo closes her eyes and brings her hands together in front of her chest, she concentrates on her power to help bring this demon out of this child  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:24 pm
Name of rpc: corbek phar
class: gunslinger
background (optional): corbek is a steam punk as they say and is known to carry a strange assortment of weaponry.
weapon (they have set weapons in the actual game which i DON'T like): multi barrel rifle, multi barrel pistol, and steam spear will explain......
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:28 pm
adjusting the lens on his ocular eye peace corbec grinned readying his rifle he aimed and depressed the trigger for a instant and reduced the dummy to shreds of fabric "now that is a weapon." he said to himself as he cleaned it and put the gun away into his large backpack and walked out onto the street "wonderful place, full of potential."  

King Phar

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 am
Souji said, in a very even tone,"Well, I don't know your name and I'm sorry that i offended you." and used the skill that made him a Lord Knight, Eternity Aura, he shoved his sword into the ground and focused his strength, forcing his spiritual body out of his physical body to do battle with the ghost directly. (that's the power of Eternity Aura)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:25 pm
"my names Echo" she said opening her eyes "and its okay"  

Aprilbaby1

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 pm
"Your help is appreciated Echo." he replied in Aura form as he directly fought the spirit.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff