Does this sound like a good RP?
  Yes
  Nope
  Eh...
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:06 pm
Felix's lips pursed, and she was still slightly tense, but said, "Carlisle isn't currently in. He's at work. Edward is here, however. I believe he'll see you." Edward, it's safe. I'm bringing her in. "Follow me," Felix said. She walked to the front of the house and entered, Belle in tow. Felix saw Edward, Bella behind him, in the front room. He wasn't tense at all, but still a bit cautious.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:21 pm
Belle could tell that Felix was still tense as she followed her into the house. Once she was inside, she could sense two others in the room. Being the kind person she was she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Belle Turner, it's nice to meet you."  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:22 pm
Edward nodded and said, "I'm Edward, this is Felix, and this is Bella." Felix noticed Bella had her hair down and, though her eyes and smell gave her away, she looked slightly like a vampire. Felix nodded at Belle and said, "So...what brings you here to talk to Carlisle on Tanya's behalf? I've never seen you with Tanya before, and I was just there several years ago. Have I always missed you or did you just recently join Tanya?" Felix saw Edward's face slightly concentration, reading Belle's mind. Felix inconspicuously walked over to them, took Bella's hand, and led her to the piano, sitting on the piano bench with her. She patted Bella's hand for a second and then Black walked over, lying down in front of Bella's and Felix's feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:24 pm
"Well,"Belle said turning to face the piano."Like I said, Tanya's want to talk to Carlisle for some time, but these past few months have been very busy. You see, we've recently 'adopted' a new born, and Tanya's been working very hard with him. "Belle took a quick breath and kept talking."And to answer your second question, I believe I've been gone while you were there, because I've been with Tanya for quite some time now." Belle paused allowing them to take it all in.
While allowing them to do so, Belle noticed a perfume like smell coming off of Bella. Thinking, she "asked" Edward,What color eyes do Bella have?  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:27 pm
"I see," Felix said, "When will Carlisle be back, Edward?" Edward was still staring at Belle but said, "Around 5:30. Everyone else is out hunting except Alice. She's shopping." He rolled his eyes and smiled slightly at that. Felix and Bella chuckled slightly. Felix also noticed that Edward's irises were only golden around the rim. Felix smiled at Belle and said, "Since he's not here right now, why don't you tell us the message. Or is it super-spy top-secret?" She winked and her smile widened at that, her eyes becoming humorous.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:46 pm
"Well, I don't know,"she said laughing."The FBI might be on your case, but I'll tell you anyway. The new born has been causing a lot of problems, and the Volturi have been after him for a few months. Tanya wanted to warn you guys that they might come down to see if you've kept your promise."  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:54 pm
Felix and Edward went ridged, and Bella seemed to have an aneurysm. Felix said to Bella, "Calm down. We're not going to let them get you." She then turned to Edward, who looked livid, and said, "She'll be fine. The Volturi don't know me, so Demetri can't find me. I'll take her somewhere...anywhere. You can tell them she left, that she doesn't love you anymore." Bella looked like she'd die just at the thought. Edward looked like his heart would break, if he actually had one, but nonetheless he said, "Felix is right. You're safest with her, Bella. She's never met the Volturi, but knows all about them. When do you think they'll be coming, Belle?" Felix put her arm around Bella's shoulders, calming her down, whispering in her ear, "It's going to be ok. You'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:00 pm
"When I left yesterday, Tanya assumed they'd be there tomorrow, if they don't stop for anything. So I'm guessing they'll be here in a couple of days, if nothing hold them up like I said." She smiled as she got an idea."Do you think an indestructable werewolf would hold them off for a few days?"  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:44 pm
Felix raised an eyebrow and said, in a slightly sharp tone, "Werewolf? I know Bella...knows some. But an indestructible one? Surely no more indestructible than myself?" Felix was cautious, but also curious. She noticed Edward go ridged, but he stayed silent. Felix tried to help his nerves and mind-spoke to him, Calm down. You know we won't let them do anything. I can contact Alice, if she hasn't seen this about to happen already.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:15 am
Belle was still smiling as she said"Follow me outside and I'll show you where we'll find one."Not waiting to see if they were following her, she went outside and found a clearing near the house. She ran around it for a few minutes, and when she slowed down she was a large black wolf  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:33 am
Felix was halfway out the door, the other two following, when Edward whispered, "Belle is the wolf..." Felix's eyes widened slightly, but she just nodded and continued walking. When they got to the clearing, Felix asked, "How do you do this Belle? Please become a human to answer, translations are annoying."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:30 am
Belle changed back and answered,"It's my special ability. I can shape shift."  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:56 pm
Felix raised her eyebrows and whistled, she heard Bella murmur, "Sweet." Edward said, "Fine. I think I trust you, but perhaps Felix should go along. Have the Volturi ever met you, Belle?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:21 pm
"I don't think they have, but I don't believe so. I'm pretty sure they would have tried to recruit me if they have." Belle said  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:04 pm
Felix nodded, understandingly, and said, "I guess they would have done that to me too. I think it's safe with you. Edward...perhaps you should say your goodbye to Bella. Bella, be careful. I know it's hard for you, but don't do anything...stupid." Felix hugged Bella and pecked her on both cheeks. Black then licked Bella's face and hand. Felix got up, Black did the same, and she said, "Bye Bella. We'll make sure no one gets hurt here, and that they don't find you."

Edward swept over to Bella and kissed her goodbye, a sad, slightly dead look in his eyes. Bella looked like she wouldn't be able to live after Edward left. Bella then went to stand by Belle, waiting for the time to leave. Bella seemed to wake up for a second and said, "Charlie!" Edward said, "Don't worry, I'll have Alice call him, tell him you're here for a sleepover." Bella justed nodded. Felix, in her mind, was saying to Edward, No worries. Bella will be fine. I'll convince Aro not to want to touch you, me, or Alice if he comes. We just won't tell anyone else the truth.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff