Submit

>.>
<.<
100%
 100%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 27

starry_sun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:17 pm
scream he is so UGLY scream xp !!! lookUser Image aaaaah!! *eyes burn* well this sucks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:29 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

*steals picture* ninja

If no one else wants him... =3

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

oX EpiC Xo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:57 pm
i dislik him as edward as much as the nxt fan but... if he is made up he looks lik a vampire... but i dont want him as edward.... maybe if he got super strong he could be one of the other cullens.... but not edward... ninja cry cry emo emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:29 pm
I'm almost speechless.
It's all been said!
Robert Pattinson is NOT Edward, and never will be.
My Edward is held near and dear to my heart, and always will be.
No not-even-close-to-Edward-hot guy will be able to pull it off.
The movie will bomb, and we can continue to gush over the actual Edward!
All the wannabe Twilight fangirls who haven't even read the books can have Robert/Terrible Edward.
I get the original one. xP

P.S. Just for the record, Robert Pattinson is terrible and will not pull of Edward, despite anyones hopes and beliefs. He's a disgrace to Edward's perfect god-like image. With any luck, he'll get Ebola before they start filming and they'll cast someone better.

PiiKA x chu

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:43 pm
To tell you the truth, I'm not an Edward Fan girl but they could have picked SO much better. It's horrible what they've done by choosing him to play Edward. he don't suit him visually at all, his acting is HORRIBLE! and i personally think that it's beyond his reach to do things properly. i've actually thought about boycotting the movie in the theater for this reason. i'm not sure i want to pay so much to see it. (but i would rent it... curiosity would get the best of me.) but i just don't want to see what happened to 'Blood and Chocolate' to happen to Twilight. it would be unbearable!

it's like that American Mcgee's Alice, (if you've heard they're making a movie of a demented Alice in Wonderland) and they've chosen Sara Michelle Gellar to play a deranged/ insane 16 year old Alice and it makes no sense! Who ever is doing casting these days really need to get their heads on strait.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:27 pm
When I heared about Robert Patterson being Edward I got mad. When I got to school I yelled at my friends about him being Edward.  

Saline Everwood

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:40 am
Saline Everwood
When I heared about Robert Patterson being Edward I got mad. When I got to school I yelled at my friends about him being Edward.

I did something rather similar. one of my friends (a fellow fan) told me that he was playing edward when we were heading to a club and it ruined my night i was so irritated! i couldn't stop myself from complaining our whole way there. but she, being a edward fan girl, completely understood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:17 pm
My friends, me included, are not happy AT ALL about Robert being Edward. I mean, he's not even hot or good looking, jeez, people who are choosing the characters for the movie, please read the book and listen to Stephenie's opinion. (it sucks that Stephenie doesn't have any say in the roles of the movie tho -,-) I hope they don't ruin the rest of the characters....... sweatdrop  

Chocol8Chips

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:37 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! God I hate him...my friend told me..."hey guess who's playing Edward"
and I'm like "Tom Sturridge?* heart "nope...Cedric Diggory"
"who?"
I didn't even remember what he looked like in HP movie so I rushed home and got on Stephenie's site and there he was...I was so angry...and she didn't even post an attractive looking picture of him...his eyebrows look like and pack of angry caterpillars attacked his face....and all the photomanips on deviantart seriously scare the crap out of me...I'm very pleased with Kristen as Bella....but if they mess up the rest of the Cullens (especially my darling Carlisle) I'm going to gouge out the casting director's eyes...(then she will have an excuse for casting such and ugly Edward)
scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:33 pm
thepinstripemaster
Ugh, I don't like him at all for Edward. I don't think he's ugly, but he's not good-looking enough to play Edward. And I think Edward has to be a certain type of good-looking, too. He can't just be hot, he has to be handsome and kind of look sophisticated, so he looks like he could be from another time period. I don't like the actress for Bella either. Yeah, I'm not too happy about the movie so far anyway. Plus it's going to make it really popular and then everyone's going to act like they've been fans for a while.

/rant

I agree with you but I also agree with KiraLight ofr saying:
"Whoever casted Pattinson needs to read the goddamn book! Edward is supposed to be good looking and Robert is NOT. And I'm not saying this because Edward is supposed to be god like beautiful and I believe no one is hot enough to play him. I had a pretty open mind and I do believe there are other actors who have the looks and the acting ability to play Edward Cullen. But Robert Pattinson, even though I'm very confident he can act the part..he's so ugly! And don't give me crap about Photoshopping and makeup. Because pretty much all of us know him as Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter, who is also supposed to play this really good looking charming late teen and when I first saw him in the Goblet of Fire I remember thinking, That's not Cedric. People have posted pictures of him in order to convince us that he is Edward and those have most probably been airbrushed and he's still just..not good looking. I don't know if it's just me but I swear one eye is bigger than the other and it's so... unnatractive! " but that is not all I think. I think that no one actor maybe a model can play Edward. anyone agree? In fact I think no actor or actress can play any one of those Cullens. like I said maybe a model can but uslly models can't act so... but this can go on and on for ever really so PEACE OUT  

circus_freakshow

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:53 pm
oh and Another thing ROTFL UHMM yeah... I have been looking at pictures of This Robert guy to try to like him by the time the movie comes out but let me tell you this... I still think he SUCKS for the part of Edward! sad
I really do hope that they don't cast anybody else (that is not the Cullens) and make they prettier and more Handsome then Edward, just for Edwards sake, I mean the movies are going to have some uglies just so that no one out shines Edward (yeah they brought that apone them self, for hiring an ugly neutral ) I really like who they got for Bella, I saw her in Speak and she did a good job at that, and actually her character in Speak and in Twilight are kinda the same... but I still am hoping that Jacob Black is going to be good looking. DAMN you know what this movie is going to do to me when I read the books and jacob is better looking the Edward (in the movie), I am going to be on jacob's side and be against Edward having Bella, just because of the movie cry i am hoping it does not come to that. I have two minds to this movie, one is that I really want to see it even if the trailer is bad and the actors are horrible *hint Edward* and the other is I do not want to see it just because the actors don't cut it for me.... I am hoping that I will like Robert before the movie comes out, and that they don't ruin the movie! cross your fingers people, PLEASE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:41 pm
Yes makeup can do wonders...but his face is so awkward it most likely won't even help...Edward is supposed to look dangerous (not too dangerous but not approachable either)..and he looks perpetually drunk every time he opens his mouth...the guy they picked for James is already better looking then Robert is...this is going to be a disaster....every time I see Robert I just get so pissed off  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bambi164

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:56 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He looks really good in like photoshoots and stuff. In movies for some reason he looks really bad confused

According to IMDB Christiensen is 6'1"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

he looked pretty good to me in Jumper ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:58 am
Alright, I know I'm one of the many who's been dropping I-hate-this-guy comments into basically every post on this forum, and I apologize. So I guess I'll let my rant out here.

I know it's impossible to find a "perfect" guy. But this one.. he doesn't even come close. I'm not just saying that because I hate Harry Potter or some junk, I'm a fan of th series and I think he portrayed Cedric really well acting-wise. But he is NOT right for our Edward. The only thing that can really save him from another further criticizing on my part is if his acting is over the roof. Which no offense, I doubt, because it wasn't overly amazing in HP.

Well, all I have to close with is this.
User Image  

Ravynical

fredfelldown1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:59 am
grow up, guys.
he's cast.
if you don't like it, read your bibles on opening night,
instead of having someone do it for you.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff