Gothic Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:13 pm
I don't see too much wrong with walking over the dead if you have no malicious intent, in fact a few visits the the graveyard has been a date of cleaning off the dirt and grass that was trying to grow over the older graves that the caretaker wasn't tending to properly. I don't see it as disrespectful since I mean no harm by it, and the body is no longer where the spirit resides... but that is just me I suppose. I am always respectful to the stones, but I pay less mind to the empty husks at my feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:12 am
benjis_bloody_queen
cockburn? *Snickers* *Cough* ummmmm lol

That was EXACTLY my resopnce!

@ lurichan: Thats what I'm talking about. I don't have malicious intentm they are just kind of there. Most of the time its unavoidable... (Its a crowded Cemetary... Oh, yeah! I reemmber our usual hang out. Its at Humpfree's tomb.)

Kraeven

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:07 pm
There's only about one graveyard in my village and it's really depressing because it was most used during the early 19th century, ww1 in particular so there's loads of people my age buried there, the amount of 18 and 19 year olds in it is frankly fightening.

As for gothic love I love really dark red roses, I just love the smell of rose it's beautiful *owns a lot of rose bath oils* and I've got black nail polish that goes on black but it chips so damn much *sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:20 pm
Kraeven
benjis_bloody_queen
cockburn? *Snickers* *Cough* ummmmm lol

That was EXACTLY my resopnce!

@ lurichan: Thats what I'm talking about. I don't have malicious intentm they are just kind of there. Most of the time its unavoidable... (Its a crowded Cemetary... Oh, yeah! I reemmber our usual hang out. Its at Humpfree's tomb.)

alright. im nto getting on to you or anything, just hopeful. sorry...

this may be a bit random but as for me, when im dead and gone i wanna be dropped down to davey jones's locker, in the ocean where i belong.  

themagikat

Donnie Darko 16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:21 pm
I like just siting on mine or her bed together. Just talking, reading, or listeing to music, you know, the simple things ^_^. But, i have yet to find such a persone to do that with *sigh*. I meen, i like someone, but they live in Cali, so i guess i cant do all that i want -_-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:52 pm
I don't do anything that could be considered "gothic" as a general rule. I do write a lot of poetry and draw or paint pictures for my fiancee, and we have had our pictures taken in sepia after we dressed up in Victorian-style clothing. We enjoy walks at night, especially when the moon is full, and she does save all the flowers I give her by hanging them upside down and letting them dry. She has enough saved to make a beautiful bouquet of dried flowers.  

ThermaDraconis

Synovial

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:51 pm
*Pokes Kraeven* BOO! wink

I myself have found quite a formidable significant other... <3<3

As far as gifts go... He buys me corsets (although for both of us really), trenchcoats, roses, comics, etc. And for him, I've purchased Band shirts, Bracers, Weapons, Sci Fi related paraphernalia, etc.

It all just really depends on what the other is into, as it does between any couple, goth or not.... Just like if I were dating a P.E.T.A. member I wouldn't buy them a fur coat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:05 pm
My love and devotion is best shown through suffering; whether sympathy cramping during her moon time, taking headaches and sickness upon myself, losing precious time to internet-those are a few ways I show love.

(on the lighter side, manga, special meals, walks in nature and the like convey my adoration)  

ceilisidhe

Drama Freak

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:54 pm
ceilisidhe
My love and devotion is best shown through suffering; whether sympathy cramping during her moon time, taking headaches and sickness upon myself, losing precious time to internet-those are a few ways I show love.

(on the lighter side, manga, special meals, walks in nature and the like convey my adoration)

I think many see love in suffering. Even though it's more of a vulnerability.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:51 pm
lurichan
Well you are supposed to do something romantic for romance if you don't, well it's not romantic then is it?

~Octavia Sperati~

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:53 pm
Drama Freak
ceilisidhe

.....love or suffering...?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:49 pm
ceilisidhe
Drama Freak
ceilisidhe

I guess both- more of suffering. You disagree?  

Drama Freak

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:07 pm
Drama Freak
ceilisidhe
Drama Freak
ceilisidhe

I guess both- more of suffering. You disagree?

In truth I find neither a liability as love has given me strength to transcend and suffering has helped me become worthy of love.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:54 pm
Dried up roses (or black ones, dyed, of course) and a walk through the cementery are the best date.

Kostbarer Alptraum

inmemory of Alex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:45 pm
Yes I am a hopeless romantic, and yes sometimes it sucks so much to be one, but I love black roses, if someone came up to me with a bouque of black roses(fake of course) I'd love them. An ideal date would be....uhh....oh yes what me and my boyfriend were talking about doing. We'd want to go to a lake at night while its pitch black, lay a blanket down near the shore of the lake and put candles everywhere and just sit there holding each other gazing at the stars.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff