Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
Rant About Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:41 pm
Minnesota is too nice. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:01 pm
well the RANT ABOUT YOURSELF kind of died. SO I'm just going to throw it back in there...

I'm Marly. I'm a Canadian. I love women. I feel trapped easily, which is why I haven't been in many relationships. I can't live with the same person for over 3 days straight, unless it's my family. I'm very sarcastic, and my sense of humour is pretty dry and sexual. I'm a pretty good friend, or so I've been told. I'm a total N00B at Gaia, I won't lie. I get really pissed off when people insult Gays/Bisexuals/Lesbians.

yeah. ha.  

pandoras_box13

chaoticpoetry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:40 pm
mhmm, it kind of did die... and minnesota really IS too nice! *half my family's from Deluth)

so, back to ranting:
hm, last night, i was angry for almost NO REASON (im bipolar, remember?) so, i was hatefilled and energetic at midnight, so i took my inflatable mattress (dont have a bed) and cleaned my room up, moving my 'bed' to the middled of the floor, head against the wall, as opposed to it being ALL again the wall with the head in the corner. Also, to make it known that i was rightously pissed (for whatever reason) this morning, when my dad went to get his hair cut, i got mine done as well. It used to be shoulder-length and parted down the middle, wheras now it's a bob/pixie cut with sidesweep bangs. TOTALLY different and i love it, though when i went to the movies, my friend freaked. My psycologist thinks it looks cool. ^^ i'll get a picture of it when my camara cord is found.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:48 pm
Thank you chaoticpoetry and pandoras_box13 for contributing. heart  

Dr. OCD

` D ! S A S T E R

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:37 pm
My name is Branden. I am fourteen years old, a freshman in highschool. I love guys, but when I am with my friends and family I act like your typical male pig! I smoke almost whenever I can. I eat way too much. I am 146 lbs and I consider myself as fat. I lie to every that I am still a virgin. I tell everyone that I friends with everyone, but really I am only friends with a select few. I've had a crush on someone since the begining of the school year but I am way too scared to ask him out because I am afraid of other people's opinions on my sexuality. I have OCD but it isn't overly bad. I hate eating animals but I can't turn vegan/vegitarian because I can't stand vegetables! I love piercings and tattoos 'cause of the pain they give off(I know kind of sadistic!).

smile

You'll have to go to my myspace! sad

www.myspace.com/brandenphobia

I am so fugly!

EDIT;; fixed the link!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:33 pm
` D ! S A S T E R
My name is Branden. I am fourteen years old, a freshman in highschool. I love guys, but when I am with my friends and family I act like your typical male pig! I smoke almost whenever I can. I eat way too much. I am 146 lbs and I consider myself as fat. I lie to every that I am still a virgin. I tell everyone that I friends with everyone, but really I am only friends with a select few. I've had a crush on someone since the begining of the school year but I am way too scared to ask him out because I am afraid of other people's opinions on my sexuality. I have OCD but it isn't overly bad. I hate eating animals but I can't turn vegan/vegitarian because I can't stand vegetables! I love piercings and tattoos 'cause of the pain they give off(I know kind of sadistic!).

smile

I am so fugly!

EDIT;; fixed the link!

GO OCD!!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!! *high fives him* Woo!  

Dr. OCD

` D ! S A S T E R

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm
Dr. OCD
` D ! S A S T E R

smile

I am so fugly!

EDIT;; fixed the link!

GO OCD!!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!! *high fives him* Woo!

Hahahah! Yeah!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:11 pm
hmm, you should ask him out...take a chance! doesnt matter if people accuse or discuss or glare. happens a lot, and its not because im bi. oh, and fyi: (i hate saying fyi, but really its needed to get my point across) you're NOT fugly. i LOVE your eyes. Hazel green. Kind of like mine except mine are odd. they're usually brown with green. when im mad they go all light brown. when i cry they go straight green. in the sun, they've got blue and orange/red. they're odd, but i like them. i like yours even more. ^^  

chaoticpoetry

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:33 pm
chaoticpoetry
hmm, you should ask him out...take a chance! doesnt matter if people accuse or discuss or glare. happens a lot, and its not because im bi. oh, and fyi: (i hate saying fyi, but really its needed to get my point across) you're NOT fugly. i LOVE your eyes. Hazel green. Kind of like mine except mine are odd. they're usually brown with green. when im mad they go all light brown. when i cry they go straight green. in the sun, they've got blue and orange/red. they're odd, but i like them. i like yours even more. ^^

Dude! My eyes change too! Depends on what I'm wearing though. My eyes change to match my outfit. whee They only change between green, blue, and grey. But different shades and mixtures. I love it when I wear my JROTC (military) uniform 'cause it's all green, then my eyes change green. It's cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:27 pm
Dr. OCD
chaoticpoetry

Dude! My eyes change too! Depends on what I'm wearing though. My eyes change to match my outfit. whee They only change between green, blue, and grey. But different shades and mixtures. I love it when I wear my JROTC (military) uniform 'cause it's all green, then my eyes change green. It's cool.

THATS SO COOL! biggrin
(and i know what JROTC is, im hopefully going to be in it next year...air force..)  

chaoticpoetry

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:22 pm
chaoticpoetry
Dr. OCD
chaoticpoetry

THATS SO COOL! biggrin
(and i know what JROTC is, im hopefully going to be in it next year...air force..)

Awesome! I love JROTC.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:56 pm
oooh, remember how i said i got my hair cut? well, here;s me with and without glasses.

User Image

User Image

oh, and this is before i got my hair cut:
User Image  

chaoticpoetry

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:18 pm
Ooooh, chaoticpoetry, that is SEXY!! Lookin' good. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:38 pm
Wow, this forum died pretty quickly didn't it? I guess I'll be the one to continue the self-ranting.

Ok, where to begin. I'm a 19-soon-to-be-20 yr old with only one semester of college under my belt and I'm currently working a lame cashier job at a local grocery store so I can move out of my parents house and go back to school. I live in MA with my mother who has MPD and Asperger's, my dad, little brother who also has Asperger's and my older brother who as Autism. (needless to say, things get interesting around here...)

I myself am a lesbian (though just about every person I tell that too is shocked, apparently I don't trip anyone's gaydar, which is weird b/c I'm *really* gay); I figured it out midway through high school and I've technically had two girlfriends, though the first lasted two weeks and consisted of nothing but phone conversations (clean ones btw) so I really don't count that one as a real relationship. I'm currently dating my wonderful girlfriend of two years (who is three years younger than me, I've been called a cradle robber even though she's the one with the bigger libido XP); she was my first everything (first kiss at 17, how embarrassing). Even though I say "she", she is actually a "he", my gf realized she was transgender and now identifies as male (but also as a lesbian and lets me use female pronouns, confusing anyone?)

I also identify as goth, though my wardrobe lacks the clothing (expensive), and I have a 9-year boa constrictor named Diamond who is my baby and just shed yesterday so she's all pretty ^_^. I love to read and write and draw, I have a manga I've been working on for the last 5 or so years that is nearing the end of the writing stage (woohoo!). I love animals and fantasy and sci-fi and horror and vampires and so much other stuff it'd take too long to list. I tend to be sarcastic at times and I'm not above degrading myself to get a laugh out of someone.

I think that about covers it. I don't have any photos available, so ya'll can check out my myspace if you want: Myspace
I've also got a deviantart if you wanna look: Deviantart  

Ryu_Hime617

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:06 pm
You live a very interesting life. 3nodding  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items