Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
The Net Slums at Ohayocon 2008? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Kitkumi
Chaotic Tragedie
Kitkumi
Chaotic Tragedie
CHAOS IS GOING TO BE THERE WITH MY EMMIE-KINS ;D

Ooo, really? Awesome! ^^ Are you going to cosplay as anyone?

Yeah. Not anyone from .hack though, ..Emmie, her dad and me are going as the NERIMA DAIKON BROTHERS. Her dad's gonna be Hideki, Im gonna be Mako, and she's going to be Ichiro xD Lol Yeah. Because we all love Greg Ayres and she's like really big buddies with Chris Aryes the director of it. So it'll be cool ^^. You going as anyone?

Thats awesome ^^ I'm going with a small group of my friends and we're going as a final fantasy group. I'm going as Aerith, just because I don't have to do anything diffrent with my hair, then my boyfriend is going as Cid, and my other two good friends are going as Rinoa and Tifa. (I had wanted to go as someone from .hack, but couldn't decide in time to actually make a costume crying )

Really? biggrin That should be cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:33 am
Chaotic Tragedie
Kitkumi
Chaotic Tragedie
Kitkumi
Chaotic Tragedie

Yeah. Not anyone from .hack though, ..Emmie, her dad and me are going as the NERIMA DAIKON BROTHERS. Her dad's gonna be Hideki, Im gonna be Mako, and she's going to be Ichiro xD Lol Yeah. Because we all love Greg Ayres and she's like really big buddies with Chris Aryes the director of it. So it'll be cool ^^. You going as anyone?

Thats awesome ^^ I'm going with a small group of my friends and we're going as a final fantasy group. I'm going as Aerith, just because I don't have to do anything diffrent with my hair, then my boyfriend is going as Cid, and my other two good friends are going as Rinoa and Tifa. (I had wanted to go as someone from .hack, but couldn't decide in time to actually make a costume crying )

I hope so. I can't wait now till Friday ^^  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Kitkumi
Chaotic Tragedie
Kitkumi
Chaotic Tragedie
Kitkumi
Chaotic Tragedie

I hope so. I can't wait now till Friday ^^

I know. Srsly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Take lots of pictures for us <3

Puppetry

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:50 pm
^^ I will!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Especially since someone told me there were going to be .hack cosplays at Ohayocon ;00

Puppetry

The Ultimate Teddybear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:50 pm
D: i would need a ride there...anyone riding through NC?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:12 pm
I wont be attending that one.

I will be going Anime Boston, in Boston, Ma this year ^w^
(I am working on a cosplay of the Mad Hatter from Angel Sanctuary)

(my friends from our Anime club told me I should do something .hack-ish. But I think I'll o that next year...)

YesterDaysNews

The Ultimate Teddybear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:08 am
wow mad hatter is gonna be awesome xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:01 pm
I hope it will ^.^
(I'm hoping to find an odd enough suit at a consignment shop because my sewing skills are terrible ^.^;; )

YesterDaysNews

The Ultimate Teddybear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:45 pm
having terrible sewing skills could possibly help...it could make a weird enough costume just make sure it still fits a human and not grunny  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff