Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:38 am
''whats it to you?'' hydrox growled. his shadow aura was almost red.

'' calm down Hydrox'' kitty said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:00 am
Lady Nanako Glerd At Tham. "Not Much,As Soon As Your Dead."  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:17 am
''why would we die, we don't go showing of without a disguise any way.'' kity said.

hydox was being held back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:36 am
"Look! I'm Now Here To Argeue With The Likes Of YOU TWO! Now....Ether Help Me Find And Fight The Basterd That Is Trying To Kill Us.....Or Stay Out Of My Way!"  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:32 am
kitty began to growl slightly.she was angry and it was Hydox holding her back now. she began to change into a large charizard and growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:39 am
"HA! You Don't Know What Your Dealing With! How Bout This....I'll Do Battle With You. If I Win.....And Don't Kill You,You Join Me. You Win....I'll Never Come Back......Deal?" Lady Nanako Than Made A Fire-Ball. "Oh,And By The Way....I Was A VERY Powerfull Witch,Befor I Got Poke-DNA."  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:45 am
''why should we join you, besides, were trying trying to find out how i can purify hydrox here,cause if you didn't know, i can purify anyone if i figure out how i do it'' kitty said.she flew up with hydrox not far behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:11 pm
"Oh,Pliz! You Think You Got What It Takes To Out Do MY Magick?! HA! You Are As Baka,As You Are PATHATEC! You Would NEVER Be Left Standing If You Battled Me,And You Know It!" With That She Telepored In The Air With Her.  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:25 am
they just looked at her. '' i think i'll join cipher now, close the hearts of pokemon instead.'' kitty said visciouly. she flew off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:32 am
"Hey!" As Havered There She Thout. ((Damm! How The Hell Am I Ganna Destory Him NOW! .........I Need A Now Plan.))  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:37 am
Hydrox and kitty managed to find somewhere cipher members were. kitty and hydox where noticed but they wanted tio help kitty purify Hydrox so they could gain knowledge of purifying pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:18 am
"Hummmm.....I GOT IT! I Need A Traner!" After Saying That,Lady Nanako Whant To Go Find A Traner. After Having No Luck,Lady Nanako Was About To Give Up Whan.....~PIKA-PIKA-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! "Oww." Lady Nanako Looked And Saw A Traner,And His Pikachu. Ok,Pikachu! Lets Do This! ~Pika Pi. "Hey! What The Hell!? Do You Not Know Who I Am?!" Ummm......No. "Grrrr....You Will Die For This!" Hey.....I'm Just Trying To Catch You! Your A Pokkemon Right? So..... "I'm PART Pokemon. And You Humens Are All The Same." *Sigh* "Find...I'll Do Battle. If You Win,I'm Yours....If I Win,You Get The Hell Away From Me...Go It?!" Ummm...Ok! Lets Go Pikachu! ~Pika Chu Chu! ".......This Will Be FUN!" LETS GO! Pikachu,Use Your Thander In The Air And-"Hey! You Pikachu Is Fighting This One!" But-"Save It! Let The Battle.....CAMANES!" As The Battle Ragied On...Lady Nanako Had Made One Bad Move And.......~CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Da...Damm." YES! YOU DID IT!~ Pi^^' Oh,No....I Think She's Hert.....We Got To Get Her To A Cater FAST! As Ash Ran As Fast as He Could,With Lady Nanako In Hands,He Found The Cater. Hey,Nruse Joy.....Pliz Help Her! *Oh,My. I Don't Know Whats She Is,But I Can Help.^^ Thanks...... About To Haurs Later....*Ok,She's Ganna Be Ok!^^ "Huh....? WHA...?! " Hey,Geuss What...I WIN!^^ ".....Damm It....." And So From That Day On Ash And Lady Spanted Two Years, Helping Eatch Other With There Dreams. *Sigh* Where Almost Rady To Take Him Down....You Think We Can Do This?" I Hope So Lady Nanako.... ~Pi...  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:48 pm
kitty was still going without sleep to try and purify hydrox. she was smiling slightly because he had fallen asleep. she out her hand on one of his wings stroking the feathers.she then began to concentrate. many images went through her mind as she delve into his memory's. once again she was thrown out of them. she had gotten deeper this time.

''oh would you look at that the human loves the poke-kid.'' a snot nosed brat of a cipher member said mockingly.her name was pumpkin and she was really annoying.

''i am not human, never will be and am glad i'm not'' kitty said calmly.

hydrox began to thrash about wildly.

kitty quickly began to shake hydrox awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:29 pm
As Her And Ash Walked,Lady Nanako Saw The Girl She Saw Before. "Hey! Well Well Wll,What Do We Have Here?" ......*Blink Blink* Ummm.....Theres More Of You?^^' Pikachu Than Poked Her ~Pi Pikachu. "Pikachu....Don't Pokey Her.......^^' Well,I Guess Some Introdushuns Are In Order. This Is Ash......He's My....Traner." Hi!^^  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:35 pm
''hello, i'm kitty and the lugia guy is Hydrox''

'' hello, i'm th one who watches the freaks here, my name is pumpkin'' pumpkin smiled

''in other words your a snot nosed brat'' kitty said.

hydrox was starting to calm.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces