Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
breaking dawn theories? *****contains spoilers***** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is Bella going to become a vampire in breaking dawn?
yes
75%
 75%  [ 78 ]
no, Edward and Bella wil nvr work she should just stay with jacob
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
no, Edward and Bella aren't getting married in this book something will prevent it!
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 103

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Koneko Tsukino
My friend Mara came up with an EXCELLENT theory, and I couldn't agree with her more:
Alice made the comment to Bella towards the end of Eclispe that the reason a lot of powers didn't effect her was because they all had to deal with the mind and they couldn't get into hers. So perhaps when Edward bites her, she won't become a vampire, since the bite can't alter her state of mind. But she WILL become immortal, and thus she can still stay friends with Jacob and everyone.

Also, what are everyones theories about Bella being able to get pregnant? I can't help myself: I want her to have a baby!

Interesting theory, but I don't think that it's right. Vampire venom heals the body, then stops the heart when the transformation is complet. The only thing that has to do with the mind would be the instincts and the extra powers.

And I don't think that it's possible for her to get pregnant. Especily if she going to get turned into a vampire soon after her marage. And I don't think that vamps can get pregnant. Or Rosalie wouldn't have been talking about how everything she wanted in life ended.

But no, seriously, what's going to happen when Bella's a vampire and she can't stand the smell of blood? Well, I guess she can't pass out if she's a vampire. I don't think that passing out is possible if you can't even sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:02 pm
I think something will happen to prevent Edward and Bella's wedding, but Bella will probably become a vampire at the end of the book.  

I_-Emily-_I

theblondazn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:02 pm
i believe that Bella WILL turn into a vampire in the beginning, during or in the end of the book. I dont kno about the wedding tho. I dont think Jacob would crash it, at this point it doesnt seem he even wants to GO to it, let alone crash it and possible hav Bella hate him. We left off with him running away, so he cant even face the fact that Bella isn't gonna be his, so i believe he wont crash the party, but I'm not implying that there isnt anything that woudl stop the wedding. It is possible that Jacob's friends, knowing he's hurt, could crash the wedding too. Bt about the blood problem, thats a very good point and a big issue. We all know Bella cant stand the smell of blood, she fainted during biology class. So it may be a problem for her if she, when turned into a vampire, still cant smell blood. I belive a big issue is here, were she could be altered in her human qualities alittle, to develop a craving for blood lik the newborns or possibly just loose the disqust in blood. In the book, Bella was never really worried bout the blood issue, but how she will be able tocontrol herself and how she will prevent herself from killing anyone, hopefully making Jasper lose the bet. It seems that the fact of Bella's disqust for blood is disregarded for some reason...

Whatever happens, i hope the boook turns out to be GREAT! biggrin whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:43 pm
If you've read my theories, you'd see that I believe that Edward will bite Jacob.

Bella's dreams are like visions in a way. Example, when she dreamed she was in the woods and Edward was far far away from her, it was parallel to New Moon. So her other dream must be parallel to Breaking Dawn.

'I opened my eyes in a familiar place. Aware in some corner of my consciousness that I was dreaming, I recognized the green light of the forest...but then Jacob Black was there, tugging on my hand, pulling me back toward the blackest part of the forest...But Jacob let go of my hand and yelped, suddenly shaking, falling to the dim forest floor. He twitched to the ground as I watched in horror...In his place was a large red-brown wolf with black eyes...low growls issuing between his exposed fangs...And then Edward stepped out from the trees, his skin faintly glowing, his eyes black and dangerous. He held up one hand and beckoned me to him...The wolf launched himself across the space between me and the vampire, fangs aiming for the jugular.'
-Twilight, First Paperback Edition, September 2006, page 131

I believe that this is a parallel to Breaking Dawn, because it wasn't parallel to Eclipse at all.
So, this is relative to me believing that Edward bites Jacob.

My other theory is this:
Jacob tells Charlie that Edward is a vampire. And as Charlie rushes to the rescue, he comes upon Edward trying to change Bella.

Charlie, being the type of father that he is, will forbid Bella to see Edward. Therefore, Bells is put on house arrest. Now that another mortal knows their secret, things get hard for the Cullens. Edward comes to tell Bella that they are moving again, to Denali, with Tanya's clan. Unwilling to make the situation like it did in New Moon, Bella makes Edward promise that he will come back for her. Edward complies, and leaves.

Jake takes this as his cue, and tries to get Bella to change her mind, but Bella refuses to listen to him and blames him for making the Cullens leave. Later, she will regret this, because the bratty werewolf runs off again, this time, getting himself in trouble.

Meanwhile, in Denali, Alice Cullen realizes that Bella had has disappeared and tells Edward this. Edward tracks Bella down, and Bella tells him that she has a feeling that Jake isn't safe wherever he is, and it somehow involves the Volturi. Edward agrees to help her, and the two go off in search for Jake.

Either way, there has to be a conflict, not just changed into an immortal, then happily ever after. That would be absolute bullcrap.

LiM3 TAFFY

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:28 pm
Maybe she'll have the power not to be a clutz.
rofl no D:

umm, she's good at seeing peoples emotions , maybe she'll be kind of like Jasper (isn't that his power, helping emotions ,agh idk.) she's good at seeing the future through dreams , but I really have no idea.

Maybe she wont have powers. xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:34 pm
S P 4 R K YY
If you've read my theories, you'd see that I believe that Edward will bite Jacob.

Bella's dreams are like visions in a way. Example, when she dreamed she was in the woods and Edward was far far away from her, it was parallel to New Moon. So her other dream must be parallel to Breaking Dawn.

'I opened my eyes in a familiar place. Aware in some corner of my consciousness that I was dreaming, I recognized the green light of the forest...but then Jacob Black was there, tugging on my hand, pulling me back toward the blackest part of the forest...But Jacob let go of my hand and yelped, suddenly shaking, falling to the dim forest floor. He twitched to the ground as I watched in horror...In his place was a large red-brown wolf with black eyes...low growls issuing between his exposed fangs...And then Edward stepped out from the trees, his skin faintly glowing, his eyes black and dangerous. He held up one hand and beckoned me to him...The wolf launched himself across the space between me and the vampire, fangs aiming for the jugular.'

I believe that this is a parallel to Breaking Dawn, because it wasn't parallel to Eclipse at all.

My other theory is this:
Jacob tells Charlie that Edward is a vampire. And as Charlie rushes to the rescue, he comes upon Edward trying to change Bella.

Charlie, being the type of father that he is, will forbid Bella to see Edward. Therefore, Bells is put on house arrest. Now that another mortal knows their secret, things get hard for the Cullens. Edward comes to tell Bella that they are moving again, to Denali, with Tanya's clan. Unwilling to make the situation like it did in New Moon, Bella makes Edward promise that he will come back for her. Edward complies, and leaves.

Jake takes this as his cue, and tries to get Bella to change her mind, but Bella refuses to listen to him and blames him for making the Cullens leave. Later, she will regret this, because the bratty werewolf runs off again, this time, getting himself in trouble.

Meanwhile, in Denali, Alice Cullen realizes that Bella had has disappeared and tells Edward this. Edward tracks Bella down, and Bella tells him that she has a feeling that Jake isn't safe wherever he is, and it somehow involves the Volturi. Edward agrees to help her, and the two go off in search for Jake.

Either way, there has to be a conflict, not just changed into an immortal, then happily ever after. That would be absolute bullcrap.

Edward promised not to ever leave Bella again , and then if he did..it would kind of ruin the whole book of Eclipse and end of New Moon .
And OBVIOUSLY if Jacob had told Charlie about Edward , someone would most likely tell Charlie about Jacob.

And since it's the final book for hte Twilight series , i seriously doubt they would want to leave out Edward again like they did for New Moon. And mostly they did that so they could introduce Jacob more.. So there's no point in making Edward leave again.

im done. lmao.

beiber_fever69

xXSWEESOMEXx

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 pm
I don't think that Jacob will do anything to interfere with the wedding, because he wants Bella to be happy. If she says that she really wants to be with Edward, he will let her go. He said in the end of Eclipse that he wasn't going to "cut her in half anymore," and I believe that he will keep his word.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:07 pm
xXSWEESOMEXx
I don't think that Jacob will do anything to interfere with the wedding, because he wants Bella to be happy. If she says that she really wants to be with Edward, he will let her go. He said in the end of Eclipse that he wasn't going to "cut her in half anymore," and I believe that he will keep his word.

He's like what? 16? I wouldn't believe him. He's going to want to try at least one more time to get Bella. "Until your heart stops beating," as he put it. And as for the tell Charlie about the supernatural freaks his daughter's been hanging out with, I basically saw something like this in my head.

Charlie: Edward is a vampire?!
Bella: Yeah, well, Jake's a werewolf. Big deal.

Personally, I wouldn't care if Meyer kills off Jake. I don't like him that much; he's an annoying little kid who needs to go back to playing with the kids and let the big boys (and girls) play.

LiM3 TAFFY

I-LOVE-EDWARD16

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:14 pm
I think that she might become a vamp but when Edward goes to change her the werewolves will come and the Cullen's will have to flee.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:44 am
I-LOVE-EDWARD16
I think that she might become a vamp but when Edward goes to change her the werewolves will come and the Cullen's will have to flee.
I don't think so.
Bella has already told Edward that they will have to leave when she will be changed because of the treaty, and she doesn't want to start a war.

irisdolly

Smother Me Baby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:27 am
Hikari567
What kind of powers do you think she'll have? All I know is its something unbelevable...it would be funny if she at first has no sighn if powers, but when she needs them most is when her outstanding new powers shine blaugh
Point is that she has to become a Vampire to feed our curiosity, if not I know a lot of people that would be very angry at Stephany...

No one should get angry at the author. It is her book. She can say or do what she wants in the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:27 am
Sugar-tan
I think protective powers would be cool.

I agree with blahnatdude. I think a certain werewolf is going to crash Bella and Edward's wedding.

I actually don't think Bella's going to be transformed in Breaking Dawn. I think she will be transformed by the end of the series, but I really don't know when.

Just my thoughts...

p.s. Hikari567, nice sig. I <3 Jasper too!

I know that Jacob loves Bella, but he also knows that she chose Edward over him. I do not believe he would be that cruel to her, he knows how hard the descion was for her. As is explained in Eclipse, he saw much more than she thought he had, and I am most certain that Jacob saw how much it pained her to let him go.

Saying that, I believe they will get married, but there will be complications. I wouldn't put it past the OTHER werewolves to get involved. In the end, I believe the two will get married and Bella will because a vampire.

Personally, I do not want to guess at Bella's powers, I'd rather be surprised at what it really is.

P.S. I also love Jasper! There's just something about him that's not like the others. Edward and Emmett come in second together, I love Emmett's personality, he would be my twin had I been his sister, and Edward, sometimes I just want to smack him. But hell, I love them all. I act a lot like Alice, (minus the clothes shopping addiction) and perhaps that is a quarter of the reason why I love Jasper! Jasper for eva!  

AshieyuuChan

AshieyuuChan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:32 am
LiM3 TAFFY
xXSWEESOMEXx

He's like what? 16? I wouldn't believe him. He's going to want to try at least one more time to get Bella. "Until your heart stops beating," as he put it. And as for the tell Charlie about the supernatural freaks his daughter's been hanging out with, I basically saw something like this in my head.

Charlie: Edward is a vampire?!
Bella: Yeah, well, Jake's a werewolf. Big deal.

Personally, I wouldn't care if Meyer kills off Jake. I don't like him that much; he's an annoying little kid who needs to go back to playing with the kids and let the big boys (and girls) play.

Here's how I see it, Jake is a really good kid, and his heart is in the right place. However, Bella just cannot feel that way for him. I also don't believe Jake will go after her, as I said before, he sees much more then she thinks he does.

And I love how you see that conversation going. I got a good laugh out of that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:39 am
LiM3 TAFFY

My other theory is this:

~nods~ I can believe that, something like that stricks me as a good plot. Accept, I think Charlie would probably move somewhere far away, and most likely sunny, so that Edward and his family wouldn't be able to get to her easily.

Saying that, maybe Charlie does NOT know the basics of vampires in Stephenie's mind, BUT he does know the myths, and will probably go along with those. So he'd probably pull out the wooden stakes, stock up on garlic, and move to Florida or Phoenix, perhaps Utah. I do not expect Charlie to just put Bella under house arrest, I expect him to go over-board to protect his only daughter. After all he had gone through in the first three books, I do not think he will take it as lightly as house arrest.  

AshieyuuChan

barkingPD0011

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 am
Well, the title Breaking Dawn symbolizes a new beginning, to me at least. So I think something huge must happen in Breaking Dawn that explains the title.
This could be becoming a vampire, or maybe something else... confused
I don't know blaugh  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas