Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:38 pm
Status Quo Joe
Once I was like on top of this girl.
And Like we were naked and stuff.
and then we didn't have sex.
and to this day.
It still confuses the ******** outta me.

xD

wtf.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:01 pm
Status Quo Joe
and to this day.

That happened with me once.
Not entirely the same thing, we had underclothes on.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

rice-hiding-panda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:56 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Status Quo Joe
and to this day.

i hope im not reining this convo by coming in but thats happened to me b4 and now when she brings it up it's just awkward...but i don't know why she brings it up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:13 pm
rice-hiding-panda
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Status Quo Joe
and to this day.

i hope im not reining this convo by coming in but thats happened to me b4 and now when she brings it up it's just awkward...but i don't know why she brings it up

Why would you be? O_o

And yeah, it's awkward. .__.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:29 am
Alright, sorry it took me so long to change the topic.
I've been busy ******** nonstop and the chances I've had to get on here have been an exhausted me.

But, yes, scratching. The girl I'm with I'm scratched her a spider web on her back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:55 pm
My ex girlfriend really liked scratching. ._.'

I don't understood.

Zealous Blue
Captain

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:39 am
Biting is the best, especially when actual pain is cause unto another; I have sharp teeth and prominent canines, and my boyfriend does as well.

Scratching is only remarkable if bleeding occurs or the skin is marked pink or red for some time. My best friend and I compete in this, as she makes her lover look like a cooked lobster while I scar mine's back.

Hickies generally only come from sucking on the skin, unless one bites at the correct angle and with the skin between their teeth. I don't hide them [except around certain parentals], but, rather, flaunt the mastery of my boy.

Nipples + canines - bra? Is amazing.

All the spots my boyfriend and I have are strange; I have a tendency to eat his clavicle, shoulder bones, and jugular, as well as his ribs and stomach. 3nodding

I love this topic. <333

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:30 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
I've been busy ******** nonstop and the chances I've had to get on here have been an exhausted me.

But, yes, scratching. The girl I'm with I'm scratched her a spider web on her back.

THE GIRL YOU ARE WITH?

WHAT IS THIS? ;_____;

I'M GOING TO CRY!!!!!!

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:12 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

THE GIRL YOU ARE WITH?

WHAT IS THIS? ;_____;

I'M GOING TO CRY!!!!!!

You haven't texted me in WEEKS.
I even texted you, about hiccups, and you didn't respond!!!

Anyways, she's gone now, because the sort of man I am. I bob and weave like a punch clown.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:19 pm
Zealous Blue
Status Quo Joe
and to this day.

xD

wtf.

Ew, happened to me once ... But because he came WAAAY too early. >_<

Dumped him a week later. mrgreen

Pink Rain Today

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 am
I envy those ******** with premature ejaculation.

I have something I call Post Mature Mid Retirement Ejaculation.
The young woman I was recently with got all upset because I could bring her to an orgasm or two in the mornings but she couldn't get me to fill the reservoir tip. When I shag it's a several hour affair. I lost count of women I've engaged with but on one hand I can count the women who have gotten me to burst without me assisting.

Conversely, I precum like a ********. And when I do actually c** it is apparently a whole lot of semen. It was a compliment I had never received before, but I'm thinking of getting a belt buckle made. "I make alot of Semen" and a milk crate or something.

And while I'm on it, let me go over the worst part. I have dryjacked three times in my life. They were emergency situations (IE: Jerk off into a shirt or wet dream all over my grandmothers sheets or something) and it took a long time and it was ******** exhausting. Not to mention I had to be careful because of all the precum. It's slick but it dries quick.

I'm a lube guy. I don't care if its lotion, jelly, bottled water based substance, oil based and once I used dish soap. That's just how I do it (It takes me about twenty-thirty minutes regularly, even with a long absense from the activity to do it wet).

However, let's apply this knowledge to a real life situation. We've been grinding and the like for an hour or so, your p***y hurts and you slide off and see, what's this? The condom is not bulging. So, you take the condom off and start to jack using the lubricate on the inside of the condom.
For starters, that's not a real lubricate. That's something to make it not feel like your sliding a piece of rubber on your d**k. A little air and that s**t is dryer then the desert. Now you have a dry, yet sticky, c**k (sweat).

I chafe. My d**k chafes when women give me handjobs. That s**t hurts, but, hey. I get into this mutilation, like ********, man. I wanna c**. So I keep my mouth shut and eventually take over. By the time I do c** my d**k is red and sore and I'm no smarter for it.

Right now, after the ten days entertaining my guest, my d**k is literally in intensive care. Neosporin and the like for my member. Not to mention the other issue I have with it, which reminds me to change the topic.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that my c**k is like an expensive car. You can get alot out of it but it'll fall apart as soon as you finish paying it off.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:31 am
The issue I alluded to in that last post is I've recently found out I'm allergic to Supras. It looks like a family of fire ants had a feast on my c**k (and deserts all the way up to my chest). I've also got this horrible headcold I'm blaming on it.

Personally, I always start with condoms until I really know a young lady. I caught my share of disease when I was a very young man. Never. Ever. Again.

Seriously, though, stick with the latex condoms. If you're allergic show me your AIDS card and your pills.

Edit: -- I kept the NuvaRing out of the poll because I've never actually met a woman who uses one (and trust me, I ask).

The Mighty Z-Rex

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:39 pm
Yay birth control.

Keeps you baby-free, and I only have a period once every 3 months. :'D It r maek me happy to have a period only once every three months.

I'd still use a condom though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:28 pm
I assume you mean the pill?  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:56 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
I assume you mean the pill?

Yes. For some reason, birth control to me automatically means the pill.

I call everything else by it's name. Condoms are not contraceptives. They're condoms. Same with the day after pill, and whatever else.

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff