• Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:41 am
oh...ok...whos wants to start!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:59 am
start if u want  

Baby Jynx

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:29 pm
"Grampa I told them to take yo license 2 years ago, but no don't listen to Jynx he too young to judge people"Jynx said as him and his grampa were driving to Jynx' new school when they heard a noise "It's him again, but he was killed over 300 years ago " Jynx' Grampa whispered to himself" "Grampa who are they" Jynx said as he looked out the car window only to see 2 people dressed in red and black coats 1 holding a sword and a gun the other two guns but the 1 with 2 guns had a shine in his eyes that made him familiar to Jynx "Grampa who is that " he said as they stepped out the car "He's your Uncle" his Grampa said as he pulled out a sword and a shotgun from the trunk of thier car "Remember sword training" said Jynx' Grampa "yeah, Grampa" Jynx said as his Grampa handed him 2 9mm pistols "well heres gun training" his grampa said as they ran towards the crime scene  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:39 pm
as they were running to fight the 2 unknown criminals the one with the eyes started a massive water vortex around them to blocke them as if he knew they were coming "You know what to do don't you Jynx" said his Grampa "Yeah I know exactly what to do" Jynx said as he jumped on a nearby wall and then over the vortex and started shooting in the air at the criminals "Should I take him out" the one with the sword said now looking at him Jynx thought that he strongly resembled a shark "No but scare him" the other said now looking at him Jynx realized that that one strongly resembled his grandfather not noticing his surroundings Jynx got slashed by the one who looked like a shark "That hurt you b*****d" Jynx said as he started shooting at him, he was missing every shot because he was blocking with his sword "Grampa" Jynx yelled, then out of nowhere the sword his Grampa had flew to him and as he caught it the one who looked like Jynx' Grampa disappeared "looks like its me and you kid"said the one who looked like a shark "Ok, but Im not going easy" Jynx said confidently as they suddenly clashed swords this guys good theres no way I can beat him alone Jynx thought as they were slashing away at each other, suddenly out of nowhere they heard someone speaking "Sasuke why did you think you could hide your past away from your own grandchild, Im ashamed of you I guess Ill have to kill you for you to learn a lesson" he said angrily "Itachi why would I tell my grandchild that his uncle killed most of my family or that I'm 347 years old, huh, why would I tell him about you Itachi, why" his Grampa Sasuke said as he was being held at gunpoint by the one he called Itachi  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:26 pm
*A young girl jumps down*

"YAH!*

*ice shoots out of her fingers toward the shark!*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:41 pm
An ice girl the last thing I need he thought as they backed away from another clash "WHO ARE YOU" Jynx yelled as he guarded from the ice "You need to work on your aim" he said as he started slashing away at the unknown criminal "Kisame, we're through we got what we wanted" Itachi said as the water vortex disappeared "Leave the kid" Kisame said "Yes he'll find out soon" Itachi said as they both disappeared  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:14 pm
???: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...d**n!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Jynx looked at the mysterious girl "um.....who are you exactly because I thought I was the only ninja left" he said confused then all of a sudden "she is one of the other young ninja who shall accompany you on your long journey" Sasuke said "what journey" he said even more confused "The journey to find yourselves" Sasuke said  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:03 pm
???: My name is Maiko...Maiko Minata...and the journey to find outselves?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:09 am
"We'll miss Maiko no its to find yourselves" said Sasuke "And what does that mean" said Jynx  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:46 am
*Maiko leans against the wall*

"Just call me by my normal name...unless you know im a daughter of a chief of my clan...which got killed by Madara Uchiha!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:09 am
"Wasn't that around the time I was my grampa young" he said remembering that his grampa told him that Mandara Uchiha was Tobi of the Akatsuki  

Baby Jynx

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:13 am
"Oops I made a mistake...The clan was resurected because of one person who was a man. Now that the Akatasuki came back Madara..." *clenches fist* "Killed my whole clan last week!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff