Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello! ^^ *waves*
  Hey *waves*
View Results

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:11 am
*nods* yes, we truely are getting so good descriptions. I find it funny that no one imagens Jacob differently for how the book describes him. I wonder why.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:08 am
I don't remember how they describe Jacob but I see him haveing medium langht curly red-brown hair and really gangly befor he bulks up I dont really have a picture after he bulks up.  

kgirl1992

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:14 am
maybe someone can make them on tektek
i tried to do jasper, but i dont think it looks like him, can someone help,
well there it is.......................
User Image
i want to put him on my proflis biggrin
(my fav character)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:21 pm
Ashley_whitlock
User Image
(my fav character)

Well I'm bad at this but I can try......... sweatdrop
What I think Jasper looks like:
User Image
Or something like that. None of the clothes or eyes really fit him but....

xnotxperfectx

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:03 pm
xnotxperfectx
La Vie en Blanc
Bella - Big dark blue eyes, very pale, rather gaunt, and chocolate brown hair that falls just above her waist.

Edward - Just like Gaspard Ulliel.

Charlisle - Blonde (almost light brown) hair, forest green eyes, thick eye lashes, slightly muscular, and rather tall.

Esme - Red hair that is slightly curly/wavy and shoulder length, chocolate brown eyes that are deep set, curvy figure, above average height, and a turned up nose.

Emmett - Overly muscular, honey blonde hair that is a little messy, eager light brown eyes, and very tall.

Rosalie - Platnium blonde hair that falls to her waist, light blue/grey eyes, plump pink lips, very curvy, and almost as tall as Emmett.

Alice - Jet black hair that is just below her ears, large ears, big sky blue eyes, very short, large hands, thin upper lip, large lower lip, and a pointed chin.

Jasper - Copper brown hair that falls over his right eye, his left eye is emerald green, his right eye is sapphire blue, has muscules, tall, and a strong chin.

Jacob - Exactly as he's described in the books.

I love Jasper's description as well as Alice's. Your very specific. 3nodding

Thank you :]
I think I was more specific for Jasper and Alice rather than the rest of them. Although I did have a little fun describing Esme x3
Also, I think Veronica Lake (actress from the 1940s) looks somewhat similar to what Rosalie would and Rita Hayworth (actress from the 1940s) has looks similar to Esme.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:47 am
La Vie en Blanc
xnotxperfectx
La Vie en Blanc
Bella - Big dark blue eyes, very pale, rather gaunt, and chocolate brown hair that falls just above her waist.

Charlisle - Blonde (almost light brown) hair, forest green eyes, thick eye lashes, slightly muscular, and rather tall.

Esme - Red hair that is slightly curly/wavy and shoulder length, chocolate brown eyes that are deep set, curvy figure, above average height, and a turned up nose.

Emmett - Overly muscular, honey blonde hair that is a little messy, eager light brown eyes, and very tall.

Rosalie - Platnium blonde hair that falls to her waist, light blue/grey eyes, plump pink lips, very curvy, and almost as tall as Emmett.

Alice - Jet black hair that is just below her ears, large ears, big sky blue eyes, very short, large hands, thin upper lip, large lower lip, and a pointed chin.

Jasper - Copper brown hair that falls over his right eye, his left eye is emerald green, his right eye is sapphire blue, has muscules, tall, and a strong chin.

I think I was more specific for Jasper and Alice rather than the rest of them. Although I did have a little fun describing Esme x3
Also, I think Veronica Lake (actress from the 1940s) looks somewhat similar to what Rosalie would and Rita Hayworth (actress from the 1940s) has looks similar to Esme.

Hmmm. That's very interesting. They do have a resemblence. I'd like to see what Twilight would look like in the 40's! xd

xnotxperfectx

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:25 am
xnotxperfectx
Ashley_whitlock
User Image
(my fav character)

Well I'm bad at this but I can try......... sweatdrop
What I think Jasper looks like:
User Image
Or something like that. None of the clothes or eyes really fit him but....

thanks
i like the clothes u put on him more then mine biggrin
i dont really have any idea of what kind of suff he would be wearing.
i think i should make that a new topic, to make all the chracters on tektek,
do u think that would be a good idea?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:43 am
xnotxperfectx
La Vie en Blanc
xnotxperfectx
La Vie en Blanc

Hmmm. That's very interesting. They do have a resemblence. I'd like to see what Twilight would look like in the 40's! xd
XD
I would too :]

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:27 am
Here is my Jasper blaugh User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:26 pm
This is how I think of Alice
User Image  

kgirl1992

PurpleViolinist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:20 pm
Edward looks kind of like a young Montgomery Clift, Gaspard Ulliel, and Chace Crawford. All in one.

Bella kind of looks like me and Kristen Steward combined, but with dark brown eyes.

Rosalie looks like Hayden Panettiere and Serena from Gossip Girl, whatsername, combined.

Japser looks like that guy that everyone likes as him, with chin-length golden blonde hair.

Emmett looks like the guy from Smallville, but with short hair, longer in the middle than on the sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:53 pm
Edward: I know he's supposed to have dark reddish brown hair but I always pictured him as a blonde, with honey brown eyes and a cynical smile.. his hair would fall into his eyes a little bit and he would be about 6'0" tall and lanky..because remember he was suffering from the flu at the time of his (death).

Bella: Average height, brown hair with auburn highlights, and deep brown eyes that are a little bit too far apart... I always pictured her with a small mouth and a heart shaped face. I think she would be a normal weight, not too big but not too small eaither and I always think of her wearing lots of blue.

Alice: Very small, I have a friend who looks just like her.. black hair that goes to her ears and is flipped out on the sides a pointed chin, and big almond shaped brown eyes.

Rosalie: I always think of her looking like kristen dunst. She would be average height, long wavy blonde hair, an upturned nose and a perfect profile. I also think she would constantly have some sort of unearthly grace about her.

Emmet: I picture him as a very large teenager kinda like Tom Welling but with longish curlyish brown hair and light brown eyes, I always think of him as smiling kinda childlike and innocent, like a huge teddy bear.

jasper: I imagine him with spiky black hair and dark brown eyes a square jaw and always having a serious look on his face. I think he would be around 5'11"

Esme: very motherly but with long brown hair that curls at the ends, a very small face and little brown eyes with a cute nose and a tiny mouth. I see her almost as short as alice, around 5'0"

Jacob: I see jake with longish black hair and a strong jaw line, a wide mouth with a larger bottom lip than the top, honey brown eyes and a sweet smile. I never imagine him as tall as he's described in the books, maybe around 6'3"...very muscular with a strong chest and ripped abs.. of course never wears a shirt ::rawr:: lol

Billy: A larger older native man with long greyish black hair thats half pulled back half let down, in a wheelchair, with many wrinkles and glasses.

Carlisle: I always think of him as looking like some sort of norse god, long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail, white sweater and large built chest with deep brown eyes and a larger nose  

celestialheiress

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:11 pm
I see Jacob and the rest of the La Push werewolves having a bit of Native American in their blood, due to the way the stories of their ancestors was told, which made me think of all those stories of animal spirits and everything. That's the way I imagine them. Dark hair and tanned skin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:12 am
Bella- thick dark brown slightly-wavy hair that's not really long but about 3 inches below her shoulders in layers. Big brown eyes with dark lashes and her lips are pouty like Stephanie describes. She's slim...like 125lbs or something.I picture her with exotic features. Like she's really pretty, but you don't notice until you really look at her (if that makes since).

Alice- about 5'0 even. Black short hair (kinda like AJ from America's next top Model cycle 7 before the makeover. lol) . Almond shaped eyes with a pointy nose. Alice looks like a fairy to me, really. And she wears whatever is fashionable at the time. Like now she'd wear skiny jeans and heels with a cute sweater or something.

Rosalie- about my height (5'7 and a half''). Naturally curly/wavy blonde hair, rose colored lips, slender(almost athletic like but still girly). Her eyes are big and would be blue if not for the vampire thing. Basically like Joanna Krupa with smaller lips. I always pictured her like that even before I saw Joanna.

Edward- Unruly brown hair. Very defined jaw line. About 6'1 slender with nice sized arms. Not like Emmett's, but you can tell they're there. (^_^)

Jasper- Kinda Emo looking with gold blonde hair that falls in his face. Tall, almost the same height as Edward. Would have brown eyes. He the intellectual type that wears glasses just for the look.

Carslie-I can't really picture him at all, so I don't know.

Esme- Very old Hollywood looking. Golden blonde, curly hair, big eyes that would be blue/gray. She has a round face with dimples. To me, she has the sophisticated thing down.

Aqua Anjel

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:14 am
Haru Minatsuki
I see Jacob and the rest of the La Push werewolves having a bit of Native American in their blood, due to the way the stories of their ancestors was told, which made me think of all those stories of animal spirits and everything. That's the way I imagine them. Dark hair and tanned skin.

They are Native American.....I would think they have a lot of Native American blood...^_^  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff