Pickles?
  YUM!
  Ew, GROSS!!!!
  Eh, they are okay.
  Wha...?
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:46 pm
lol, i have many things that make me like a vampire, i'm deathly pale, my skin is like ice almost all the time, i have shifty eye color and it's known for being Gold when in certain moods (which for some reason happens to be at night usually), i have purple marks under my eyes (always)that i have to cover when i do photo shoots (i'm a model), I'm known for being strangely graceful and silent and i'm also known for enjoying the taste of blood. only thing i don't have is this strange resilience to the sunlight, i never burn ever. lol the pic of me below in my signature, thats as tan as i ever get. ^ ^ and i'm Native American!

but also a lot of personality traits that i have, like the stubbornness, the grace and and articulation. some of my friends have actually referred to me as an 'Old Soul' because of my speech handwriting and wisdom. and i'm also known for having extremely good intuition and a talent for reading people. sometimes, if i tap in right, i can answer almost any question about a person their thinking about even if i've never met them and or people that are close to them. i can visualize their house and even certain rooms and what family members look like. (i really scared one of my friend when i did this a few weeks ago. i was just really on a roll)

so i guess there can be some very over whelming similarities with the vampires. only thing i can really relate to bella is the brown hair with reddish tint now that my hairs back to it's natural color (i had it black for a very long time)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:27 pm
Let's see... my best friend is EXACTLY like Alice. She makes me dress up in whatever she picks out, she has really short hair, and is a hyper little midget. I guess I'm kinda werewolf-y in the sense that I run a higher temp than most people (99-100), and I never get cold or full. But I'm deathly pale, like our favorite vampys. I'm all over the place... confused  

FigTreeDoctor

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 pm
Okay, this guy named Greg at my school totally like Mike, the a*****e Mike I mean.
My friend Shannon (met her after I read Twilight), looks exactly how I imagined Alice.
My sisters friend and mine, Anna, like Alice, loves to have me try on several different things when she comes over.
Like Edward, I have auburn hair, and, for when he was human, I have green eyes.
Like Bella, I love to read.
Like Bella, I have terrible handwriting.
Like a vampire, my friends say I'm unnaturally cold, pale, and have escaped death way too many times, they say it's like I'm immortal. rolleyes
Like Mike, I love sports, and when someone who I'm assigned to be on a team and there's someone who doesn't like the sport, or just isn't any good at it, I take charge.
Like Jacob, I live for the thrill, if someone asks me if I'm scared, I laugh at them and say "are you kidding me?!" Even if I am scared beyond... well, anything.
Like Charlie, I am terrible at talking to people.
Like Edward, I listen to a wide variety of music.
Like Emmett, I live for the thrill. If even the slightest window for a fight pops up, I'm in.
Like Esme, I can't stand to see others in pain, my friends say I'm very mother like. xD
Like Bella, me and my sisters are all stubborn beyond reason.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff