Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:55 pm
Eisoji
"I'm doing well also. I saw you as well, but we all seemed to be in our own little worlds at the elder ball. It's fine though I suppose, as long as we were enjoying ourselves."

"how true is that. but the fun depends on numbers and addittude i believe. the more the marrier! hahaha

so got any new year resolutions?" as he walks over to get a glass of blood. "i don't believe i have a any because i never meet them. at any rate new years is just another reason to put off a diet. lol what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:55 pm
Darthy slides into the ball room seeing the few other people who showed she smiles an evil smile and says "I heard there would be human blood? I wore my finest red gown to not scare my launders."

User Image  

-Darth Oreo-

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:57 pm
why hello your looking particularly nice today.

-Darth Oreo-
Darthy slides into the ball room seeing the few other people who showed she smiles an evil smile and says "I heard there would be human blood? I wore my finest red gown to not scare my launders."

User Image

is that a new dress?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:01 pm
OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

User Image

is that a new dress?

"Why yes, thank you for asking, I got it at H & R Wesley," Darthy says while heading to the blood bowl
*pours mysterious liquid into blood {could it be punch?}*  

-Darth Oreo-

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:01 pm
OrangeJ
"how true is that. but the fun depends on numbers and addittude i believe. the more the marrier! hahaha

so got any new year resolutions?" as he walks over to get a glass of blood. "i don't believe i have a any because i never meet them. at any rate new years is just another reason to put off a diet. lol what do you think?"
Lerina laughed and grabbed herself a glass of blood as well. "No new years resolutions yet. Though I rarely make them. At most I have a visit I need to make but other than that I just plan to try and enjoy this next year."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:04 pm
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

User Image

is that a new dress?

"Why yes, thank you for asking, I got it at H & R Wesley," Darthy says while heading to the blood bowl

wow now you make me feel old fashion, cause i wore this tux last ball.
i made myself depressed... confused  

OrangeJ

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:07 pm
Eisoji
OrangeJ

Lerina laughed and grabbed herself a glass of blood as well. "No new years resolutions yet. Though I rarely make them. At most I have a visit I need to make but other than that I just plan to try and enjoy this next year."

what visit migh i ask? a dead friend or family? i never go to grave yards because i can't face my passed yet even though its been 1k years.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 pm
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

User Image

is that a new dress?

the winter rose dress my avi is wearing is very old, before they inflated to 40k, it was about 20k I think.  

-Darth Oreo-

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:12 pm
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

User Image

is that a new dress?

the winter rose dress my avi is wearing is very old, before they inflated to 40k, it was about 20k I think.

now i feel under dressed. lol. were you at the elder ball?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:15 pm
Ars stretched her four wings a bit before going back to her stood position, her body seriously wasn't made for standing like that for long, but maybe she could do something to help that... Or not, unless she wanted to rip her clothes. "Better not." She spoke lowly to herself and kept gaurding the entrance. She slowly approached Cerberus, her face still covered by that hair. "Good night, say, Cerberus, I did forget your invitation didn't I? I apologize, I did this on the run."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:15 pm
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

User Image

is that a new dress?

now i feel under dressed. lol. were you at the elder ball?

no, I've only been in the guild about a month and a half

does anyone want to buy my pandy pack?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:21 pm
apologizes for outburst, just trying to sell the thing.  

-Darth Oreo-

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:23 pm
OrangeJ
what visit migh i ask? a dead friend or family? i never go to grave yards because i can't face my passed yet even though its been 1k years.
Lerina shook her head, "No one dead actually. Just a friend I've been wanting to visit for awhile. And I've only been turned for around a century. I'm one of the younger elders." She smiled a little at that. "Seems a bit clashing, but it's true."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:25 pm
"wow 4 wings i had 2 but one was cut off during the war so i travel but teleportation now a days." he looked blankly at ars for a while as if looking into space.

"ars how long have you been growing thoughs wings? or are you a pure blood vampire that has never been a human."  

OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:28 pm
does anyone want hor d'evours? I make good pizza bites.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff