bakabaka22
mizzshy
Cheshire.Chick
mizzshy
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

LOL, I'm not even going to argue, I've had this argument with others before...

I love Edward... If others don't, that's fine.

All the more for me! xD <3

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

Oh, I wouldn't have argued anyway.
You are smart.
Have fun with Edward, More Jake for me!

LOL, I'm not that smart...

Just... intuitive I guess... *shrugs*

*runs off and hides Edward in wardrobe*

I has evil kinky plans... >D

eek Ummmm... I really don't want to know... *gasp* She's gonna rape him!!!! blaugh

Eh, I was thinking something slightly different, but yes, that's the gist of it lol...

mizzshy

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:21 pm
I don't think anyone watching me sleep would be entertained; I hardly sleep. But I wouldn't mind being read or sung too; it's too bad that no one would ever want to date me... *dejected look* So I'd probably go into shock if some as perfect as Edward (though Jasper is more perfect in my eyes, I WANT MY OWN JASPER) noticed me and actually cared about me that much...

Yes, it might seem stalkerish, but I think it's the perfection that girls love about him.

But then, I like Jacob too. *shrugs* What can I say? I ship too many alternate Twilight pairings, just look at my sig. Anyways, I'm going to go now as it is New Year's Eve and I want to watch CSI: Miami. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:37 pm
i happen love Edward instead of Jacob.Even though i don't like Jacob i glad that other people do.So i can more Edward.  

meggy_magic515

meggy_magic515

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:42 pm
mizzshy
Cheshire.Chick
mizzshy
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

LOL, I'm not even going to argue, I've had this argument with others before...

I love Edward... If others don't, that's fine.

All the more for me! xD <3

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

Oh, I wouldn't have argued anyway.
You are smart.
Have fun with Edward, More Jake for me!

LOL, I'm not that smart...

Just... intuitive I guess... *shrugs*

*runs off and hides Edward in wardrobe*

I has evil kinky plans... >D

Noooo,I won't let you do those kinds of things with Edward

*tackles mizzshy*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:38 pm
how can u hate him...
i mean hate bella if anyone!  

oX EpiC Xo

Halentyne

Eternal Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:59 pm
Cheshire.Chick
Well, not so much despise.
It's more like a...boiling hate.
He just irks me, his perfection intimidates me.
I'd never fall in love with someone like him.
I mean, Debussy?
UGH.
JxB=<3333
Shot me if you wish.

My, my...finally somebody agrees with me. lol.
I don't hate him...I just find him very intimidating, like you said.
He's so indecisive. right or wrong...right or wrong... at first, it's quite romantic. then it just got plain annoying.
He watches her while she sleeps. Not a big problem here.
Debussy...well, I personally think Debussy is very dull.
He goes on a suicide mission because of what Rosalie said and what a "stranger" said....
He's too perfect...in a way...but if you look at him more closely....he has a temper problem and others that I forgot at the moment....yeah...not so perfect after all.
And she wants to spend eternity with him because....
well...for those who disagree. It's just my opinion. Love him if you wish.
Shoot me if you want to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:20 pm
I heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Edward Cullen >< how can ya hate him???  

Resuai Catalyst

1,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

irroc29

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 am
I used to really adore Edward, of course, I still do. However, when he left her.. I didn't find his excuse good enough, I've been mad at him ever since. But, in the third book when they're talking about how he is her human soul mate and if Edward hadn't come along and pushed his little broom of badassery under her feet, then she would be with Jacob made me think...

..If he wants her to be human, why doesn't he urge her more to be with Jacob? I liked her and Jacob together, it seemed more real to me.

I think, in these next few books that aren't in his perspective (can't wait to hear his side of the story in more detail!!!!!!!).. I think that Jacob will 'see' who he is meant to protect and Bella will be crushed and she'll rethink becoming a vampire out of jealousy..

She has to keep the love plot going somehow, right?

(I just posted this on another board and decided to repost on this one, I like Jacob more, but I do think she'll end up with Edward.. or dead so Meyers doesn't have to choose, she says she doesn't want to on the site.. maybe that's how she's going to get out of it? Plus, I think all of you are going to change your minds a little when Jake's side of the story comes out in New Moon.. smile and you'll look back at all of us and we won't give you a piece of Jacob!! wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:51 pm
eh, I favor Jake above Ed. Edward is too protective and insane.. he attempts suicide for no reason, he leaves bella in her time of need... he's just too much for me, I totally prefer Jake, hes cuddly and warm and seems strong yet caring, Everyone else can have edward, more jake to go around! lol.  

celestialheiress

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:18 pm

You want to hate Edward? Fine.
I'll keep him.
He's everything I want in a guy.
Except for the overprotectiveness thing and the "you deserve better" s**t. I'd shoot him for that.
But he's perfect in every other way, so I love him anyway.
I love Jake too, mind you, but I love Edward more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow..are we the only ones who think it'd be intimidating and a little bit frustrating to go out with a guy who's "perfect in every other way"?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

kari-rikku

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 am
yeah i dont like edward either. its like he's tempting bella to do things that she shouldnt be doing. jacob is so much better for her anyways.

but oh well i guess there are the edward fans that hate jacob and the jacob fans that hate edward. and by the way i like jacob and his werewolf buddies, they are so funny and laid back  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:27 pm
i really don't know how you could do such a thing!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL MORE EDWARD FOR ME!!!  

Bella Cullen7676

CUDDLEStheFUZZYDiNO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:17 pm
Hmm...I don't hate Edward. I admit that his perfection makes me want to scream at Stephenie sometimes, but I don't hate him.
But I like Jacob, too. I mean, who wouldn't? Jacob's freakin' awesome!

Honestly, I like most of the boys in the book. biggrin  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces