Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS 2: The New war! (NOW OPEN BUT ACEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:44 am
Phoenix noticing the pressence of the demon stoped turned around and pulled off his bow. stringing it he then fired foru arrows right at the tree the demon was in then he fired four arows in the both derections the demon could have gone. "That should have got him.....but if it didn't I should make my move now well I still can!" Phoenix then ran straight towards the reamiansd of the school again this time at light speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:45 am
(well I think we shall go with mine!)  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:13 am
Ryukai was hiding behind the demon when it struck Pheonix, and he was dazed. He dissipated into the wind and travelled next to Pheonix on the wind. "Shishuri will take care of the demon."

Shishuri stood above the demon in disgust. "You could have been an angel, and you could have been happy. Fool." She held up her amulet. "I banish thee to the dark realm. I banish thee to the place where demons crawl, and God resents. I send thee to thine Lord and Master, Satan. I banish thee to Hell!" The demon was sucked into Hell, temporarily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:25 am
"This isn't a goood sign...we have to get out of here and find the survivours NOW! That was one of valak's men meaning there are way more around here, we need to find whoever survived and quick or they could verywell meet what we just met and not be able to fight it off."

(dnj't you think it's awsome how me and you are bassiclay talking to eachother but we could be half way across the world from eachother???)  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:46 am
((Yeah... Or you could be in the same town. You never know!))

Ryukai frowned. "Valak?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:54 am
"valak is someone you do not want to meet, he is pure evil....he originaly wanted to kill ragnos a student at the school of elemnts then it exscilated and know he wants to kill everyone. he attacked the school about a few years ago and no body has seen any of the students nore any of the teachers in a while....we don't even know if anyone is still alive....plus we don't know when he will atack." Phoenix kept running towards the remains of the school hoping he would find someone.  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 am
Ryukai laughed bitterly. "Oh, I know who he is. But that a*****e's had his men after me for years."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:58 am
"So he has attacked others?? great if he has attacked others that means he will..." Phoenix paused he looked down and saw tracks leading to a squrrel den. he ran towards it. "this must be where kenji and hugo where...but someone else was with them....anyone willing to go down there and look???"  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:34 am
Ryukai laughed as he took out his wind staff. It was a silver-ish color, and had a daimond embedded in it. He slammed it on the ground, yelling, "Wind Summoning: 1000 Winds of Light!" A great win burst forth and entered the tunnel. A few moments later Ryukai said, "I don't feel any consciousness' in there. Anyone in there must have left, or they're good at protecting their mind."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:33 pm
Valak and his men where at the school with Ragnos in there hands Dead. Valak said "one down....1 to go....FIND HIM" and Valaks men searched the woods  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Phoenix, hidden, looked in horro at what valak held. "no...no...it can't be.." Phoenix clenched his fists and yelled at the top of his lungs towards the other people he was with "RUN....RUN JUST ******** RUN!!! DON'T LET HIM SEE YOU JUST RUN!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:31 pm
Ryukai grinned. "I'll be right back." He yelled, "Flash!" And dissapeared. A moment later half the men fell down dead and Ryukai reappeared by Pheonix, grinning. "Valak is gonna be dead pretty soon if he doesn't go." He was dead tired; But no way he was showing that. "Valak can't know where I am; I'm good at hiding my entire prescence. The only reason he's been following me is because I wanted a reason to get away from home."  

Demonic Repentance

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:38 pm
"He's not after you!!! he's after me...he just killed ragnos and know he wants me dead!!" Phoenix yelled at them. "You gotta get out of here valak is more powerfull then you think....and he can only be killed by one blade...and now the weilder of that blade is dead...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:42 pm
Ryukai smiled. "Oho... Is he a demigod or something? Blessed human? Cursed human? Hm?"  

Demonic Repentance

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:50 pm
"I don't know.....but suposidly he can only be deafeted by that balde....but I have injured him before, I don't know if he can only be deafeted by it...but I won'ty take any chances." Phoenix pulled out his sword and walked straight for valak. "if you want me dead valak, fight me now fair and sqaure. no cheating just you and me one on one!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff