Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 pm
"...hmm....???Kai is that you?" she said walking to the door and it was no one "..hmm....wonder if it was just my imagination...." she said walking to the balcony and seeign a black figure there O.O "WHO IS THERE???" she asked runign out there and it was just a birds shadow *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:15 pm
karin was sitting on top of a building  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:38 pm
*sigh* walks out of the house and goes looking for somethign to do  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:39 am
Kay: she twirled around her sword out of boredom. "Haji cant we go out and do something?, its so boring in this stupid apartment...like that carnival coming next week or something! i mean its not like anything bad is gonna happen at a carnival" he replied "sure i guess it would be alright". Okay thanks haji she smiled. she balanced on the tip of a chair and thought of something to do for the time being. "who can we hang out with...hmmmm" she thought  

Rae-sempai

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:54 pm
"I guess ill go get sme sweats......havem had any in a while..." she said walking to the candy store  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:18 am
Hiari was bored out of her mind, ' maybe I'll go see kay and haji, see if they want to go to that carnival with me. She the got up and headed towards their apartment  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:33 am
Kay: "wow perfect day for the beach......or to kill....having that bad feeling again..." she thought. she sat in the chair leaning back on it so that only to of its legs were on the floor, she stared at the ceiling in a daze of thoughts and memories.
she brushed some hair out of her face and blinked her silver eyes hoping to see more than checkerd patterns on the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:50 pm
OOC: Can I be a Schiff? lol

Name: Tsuki Kumori
Image: Something like this: User Image
Bio: Can be extremely serious when talking about the Schiff, her past, and when fighting. Friendly any other time. Really cares about Moses and Karman.
Species: Schiff
Weapons/Powers: Metal claws on her gloves. User Image  

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:44 am
sweatdrop Who's schiff? lol sorry and wats an OOC???
sorry kinda new to the whole guild thingy XP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 pm
the shiff are a group of fighters made by divas blood.

Hiari knocked on Kay's door waiting paitently for her to answer  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:50 pm
Kunoichi_Rae_Uchiha
sweatdrop Who's schiff? lol sorry and wats an OOC???
sorry kinda new to the whole guild thingy XP

The Schiff/Shiff/Shifu are the group of fighters created by experiments from Diva's blood.

OOC means "Out of Character". You use it when you're not RPing, but you still need to post.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:52 pm
OK okay lol sure idc ^^  

Rae-sempai

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:55 pm
kay: huh?, she asked herself. she got up from her seat and walked towards the door saying "i got it haji" she opened the door."oh hey hiari, whats up" she said as she leaned on the door post  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 pm
Tsuki watched the humans from the tops of buildings. It was late in the day, so she required her black hood to be over her head. Damn it...what makes these humans so sure of themselves? They prance around acting like they own the world...oh wait, they do. Or at least, they think so. But in truth...Chevaliers rule over them. she thought angrily, observing.  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:51 am
" not much, I just came over to see if you and haji were doing anything" she said to kay.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff