Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Re-make Sailor Moon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Sailor Moon be re-made?
  Yes!
  No
  I don't know...
View Results

Ariel Lisha

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:43 pm
i do not think if they changed the voice i'd be into it as i am, I was thrown off when they changed the dubbed version, if they were to completely change all their voice i'd be thrown off completely. I think that it wouldn't bring it back because it wouldnt be the same sailor moon we have all come to love. I think i f it hadn't come to america a lot of people would not of known of it, plus there was now escaping of it coming to america because disney owned a couple of the series. I really do want sailor moon to come back and have more episodes but its unlikely... I think they should just keep going with it, i didn't watch it in japanese but i doubt it could be as much violence and gore as bleach (dont get me wrong i love bleach even though i looove sailor moon more)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 am
it would be cool to see sailor moon again on TV but i love the voices in germany and austria!

Usagis voice cant find a better one that would match!!!  

bunnylein

Dangerous Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

x Amethyst Rose x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:50 pm
Hmm...as much as I love the original dub because it was my first and to me, its classic, still I'd like to see an uncut dub like you see more of now. I think they'd probably do a better job now than they did 10 years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:36 pm
A remake only of the manga would be nice-- but not the anime! I'm not done watching it all subbed-- gonk  

mintycho

pink princess of the moon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:48 pm
I Think it should be re-dubbed ,un-cut,word for word,ect.,ect.with the same voice actors. And then instead of putting it on tv again. Put it straight out onto dvd with a lable saying it's for ages 13 and up or something. That way the hardcore fans and others who grew up with sailor moon could see it again. Then they wouldn't have to worry about cencorship. because it wouldn't be on tv where little kids can see it, and the lable would say what ages it's meant for.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff