Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you rather?
  Edward;
  Jacob;
View Results

WickedSong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:47 pm
Personally, I'd take Edward any day. Like most of you, he's my dream guy. Jacob...well, I personally never really liked him. I know Bella did, but I didn't. I like quiet guys with a sense of humor, like Edward. And to be honest, having Jacob be so tall would really get to me. I'm only 5'3" or so. I like guys a little closer to my height.

I do like Jasper and Carlisle (if I were a little older, I suppose I might be interested in him), too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Well, I heart both of them. Edward is so romantic and a gentleman, but Jacob is kind and warm. (or should I say HOT!!! literally, lol) I'd love to date either!!! 4laugh  

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:37 pm
I love how this turned into a "I'd date.." thread lol

I prefer Jake, he's kind, warm and sweet. I don't hate edward but he gets on my nerves, being so overprotective, bossy and irrational. Jakes irrational at times as well, but I like him more.

Go Team Jake!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:57 pm
If I had to choose, I would say Jacob.
But if I had to choose for Bella I would say Edward.
This may sound weird, but if you think about, well, if I think about it.....
I'm a very independent person who would hate to be protected all the time. I hate not being in on things and when people are rude to me (Like Edward was in Twilight) I would just walk away, and not become obsessed. Jacob on the other hand was never afraid of scaring anyone, still protective but in a less obvious way. He's less uptight and less intense, and he talks more.....*I find silence very intimidating*
But Bella, is a quiet person, generally, just like Edward. She has no problem with being protected, or so it seems. And she seems to be a lot more patient than me, to put up with all of Edward's bull (Sorry Edward lovers wink
So I'm glad the story ended the way it did, as long as Stephenie can save Jacob for me biggrin  

kanangirl123

Lady Adokenai

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:48 pm
Edward by far; Jacob is a nice enough character, but he doesn't seem to get the hint.
when I was reading eclipse, I was practically screaming at the pages everytime it looked like Bella may choose Jacob. XD

I'd choose Edward for myself though, for a multitude of reasons. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:21 am
I choose Edward;

My and my friend both agree that Jacob Black is a jerk and I just want to shout in his face that He lost and that He will NEVER will Bella^^

Edward is also like, better...

((To Jacob Black:
"GET IT THROUGH YOU THICK SKULL! YOU LOST"
mrgreen ))  

iMouse Nano

Beloved Gekko

wildcat_7222

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:23 pm
If there were actully boyz like them then i would probably choose Edward. I mean yah he left her but at the same time he was trying to protect her. But she didn't handle it all that well.

Jacob i mean hasn't done that much wrong but he doesn't seem right for her. He buts into her buisness to much. While Edward can't really.

Edward all the wayz!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:47 pm
Edward, he is more mysterious and he offers a whole new way of living.

Jacob is the safe choice, the one you would know sensibly you should chose, but can't because the other choice is just that much more intriguing.  

[ M!DNIGHT ]

xClaysxGirlx123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:23 pm
Sorry to all of you Edward fans out there but I would have to choose Jacob. First of all, Jacob is not dead. Edward is a romantic but how could he leave Bella after telling her that he loved her and all that crap. Jacob helped Bella survive. Jacob would do anything to protect bella. He's my type.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:15 pm
i prefer both of them shirtless and kissing  

Fifii

-Lupins_nightmare-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:20 pm
Edward::

Most definitly Edward, because he is so sweet and protective. I'm the type of girl that falls for the caring and protective type. Don't get me wrong I like Jacob and I love the fact that he is a huge werewolf, but to me I tend fall more towards Edward. He's safe (like me) and doesn't like to take chances and risks. Jacob just isn't my type so I would rather have Edward!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:38 pm
Edward!Of course,cus he's my type of guy.And i really just don't like Jacob
and also because gosh Jacob just can't get through his big stupid head that Bella's with Edward ,not with him ,but with EDWARD.  

meggy_magic515

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:29 pm
Jacob. All the way.
He's a bratty teenage werewolf, and he's hot, and he's my God. And my hubby. <33 He's just someone that I'd want to spend the rest of my life with if I knew him in real life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:05 pm
I like Edward more. heart
Jacob is okay, I guess, I'm not too fond of him, but he's okay. :33  

Ririyo

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:16 pm
Fifii
i prefer both of them shirtless and kissing

I agree, totally!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items