Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:55 am
Two of the men in the back got up and carried Sasha out of the back. Rai got out of the van and turned to them. "Put her in one of the rooms. No one goes in or out of that room until I say otherwise," he ordered. The men nodded and took her into the farmhouse up to one of the rooms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Sasha let them till she felt one move towards her a** and arched her back to not let him. Her eyes were glaring a** he was sat down and then sighed waiting to see what happen.  

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:23 pm
(( BuMp ~!~!~!~!~! pwease return dear ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:31 pm
((Heheh Sorry bout that. ^^; ))

Rai headed towards the house and his second in command came up. "Keep the phone nearby. He should be calling any minute," he said stopping through the hall. He stopped walking once he reached his kitchen. "You can one more plate for tonight," he yelled at the chef before he continued walking through the house.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Sasha sat in her room looking out . She didnt care if her dad came for her..she just wanted to know what was going on.

The ambassador called the terrorist group very worried about his oldest. " they better pick up " he said looking at his assistants behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:37 pm
The phone suddenly started ringing the and second in command answered looked at it. "Its him," he said handing it to Rai. "Thank you, Jim," Rai said as he answered. "Hello. This is Rai speaking," he said in a mockingly polite voice.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:40 pm
Her father glared out the window he was standing by. " ...Rai i want my daughter back..." He said through gritted teeth. He wasnt sure how to get her back and he damn well would.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:45 pm
"Oh that is why you called. You know it would be nice if you guys were to actually call just to say hi," Rai said. Jim was standing nearby and chuckled at what Rai said. "Now as for getting your charming daughter back there are somethings you must do in order to get her all in one peice. Alive, unharmed, and...well you can use your imagination with the last word. Just to give a hint there are only men in my gang," he said leaning against a wall.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:50 pm
".....what do i need to do...." he said to Rai. He didnt want him upset lest his daughter be harmed. THough a pang int eh back of his head worried for the terrorists...she had a spark that usually overwhelmed the men in her life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
"That is what I like to here," Rai said. "First starters, as a sort of show of good faith, a large sum of money. I would say about," he paused to think about it and then said,"5 billion dollars sound about right."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:59 pm
" Now you know i dont have that much......5 million " he said in a counter offer. He was worried but he honestly didnt have that much "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:03 pm
"Make it 20 million and then I might work with you. I gotta feed my men," Rai said. He was willing to work with the money amount. He would just have to cut down on how much alcohol his men had which he had been meaning to do for awhile.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:06 pm
" Fine 20 million,....what next ? " He asked. His assistant was already notifying the accounts of money the ambassador had. He hoped Sasha would be ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:11 pm
"Hm...just that for now. I'll have one of my men email the bank account the money is to be desposited into in a couple of days. Once that is there we can talk about prisoner releases and things like that," Rai said as he walked. "Til next we talk," he then hanged up and tossed the phone to Jim. "Wait two days exactly and then email the account information to him. Got it?" "Yes sir," Jim said as he walked off.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Sasha leaned back against he wall bored. She was blowing the hair out of her face as she waited for contact. She just wanted to have an intelligent conversation.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff