Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:35 pm
she looked almost startled and the shocked at herself, "oh, i'm sorry. I'm Teresia Carter, Jamison Carter's niece." she replied easily although resisting the urge to hit herself in the forehead, "I've come to live here and finish school in Forks." she gave a friendly smile while offering her hand. "And don't worry, i never catch cold. and although my external temp is freezing my internal is higher than normal." she gave a brief smile. "And thank you so much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:48 pm
"Oh, so you're Jamie's neice, huh? I'm Ben Warren. It's a pleasure." he said, shaking her hand with his burning, massive one. "And your welcome. It's always nice to meet someone coming to the Rez. The more the merrier, right?" he asked, giving a bright smile.  

FigTreeDoctor

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 pm
Ben saw Belle and a low rumble came out of his chest, into his throat and out of his mouth. He balled his fists and began to blur a bit, trying not to phase into a werewolf. "No. We don't." he spat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:52 pm
((Vampire+Werewolf+50 foot proximity= Not good.))

Ben snorted. "We have help, thanks." he answered for Teresia. "But the gesture was... nice." he said tightly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:40 am
She shrugged, "I guess. he said that things should be interesting around here. I'm not so sure though." she began before a car pulled to a stop near them and a pale girl asked if they needed help.

Teresia was just about to politely recline, that she got help before Ben stepped in. she looked between the two sensing obvious strain. but most people would have left at that but she was persistent, getting out of her car. But why? she asked herself and it seemed as if Belle were going to ask her directly but Ben answered for her.

Teresia didn't like being spoken for very much. it made her a bit angry actually. she had a mind of her own. she was just about to tell Ben that she could speak for herself when Belle changed into the black wolf before her. Teresia jumped back, eyes wide but no sound came from her mouth. she knew that there was something weird going on, she felt it, now here was the proof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:46 pm
Ben snarled. "Get out." He angled his body so he was between Belle and Teresia. "You really should, before the rest show up. We could kill you in an instant, and you know that."
An old, navy blue Jeep Wrangler pulled up on the side of the road behind them, carrying two people. One was a stocky yet muscular teen, around fifteen, with a shaved head. He and Erin quickly stepped out of the car, glaring at Belle.  

FigTreeDoctor

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:58 pm
"You're on our turf, and you damn well know it. We're just trying to pick somone up. We don't want a fight, but if you provoke us..." Ben trailed off at the end. "Your friend there can't save you. He'll be too busy worrying about himself. There are more of us than you think nowadays. Watch your back, cold ones." he said, keeping his voice dangerously low.
Erin and the other boy glowered at them for a moment. Then the boy's face softened.
"Please. Keep the mortal out of this. We can't endanger her." he said gently.

((Methinks I'll post pack profiles, too. I won't use them as much. They can be there for reference.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:25 pm
Name: Billy West
Blood: 100% Quileute
Personality: Reasonable, kind, and thoughtful. He is often the middleman for pack arguements, despite his young age.
Looks:User Image
Short Backrounds: His wolf is a light brown color, emphesizing his gentle nature.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:25 pm
Teresia looked frantic between the four of them, both confused and scared which often came across as if she were angry, "What the hell is going on?" she pinned herself back to her car. but something registered strangely in her head, 'mortal?' she looked at them. If she was mortal, than what were they?
she could feel her eyes narrowing trying to pick up details. the other two, the pale ones moved strangely, almost as if they were intentionally being graceful. she didn't realize that she had been holding her breath. she gasped, feeling kind of dizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Erin put her hand on Teresia's shoulder. "We'll explain later." she said.
Ben nodded. "Erin, fix her car so we can get out of here."
Erin did so quickly, and got back in the Jeep with Billy. "Hurry home." she said.
Ben just nodded and got on his cycle. "Follow us to the Rez."  

FigTreeDoctor

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas