Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:26 pm
I_Luv_Gaara
Water-Earth_Minx
I think Renee is going to be a little unhappy because she doesn't want bella to make the same mistake that she did. Chaleriy is going to unhappy because he wanted Jacob to win but will go along with it because he dosn't want to loss bella. Jacob whould be the better man and let bella be with edward. Imprint hell no! Because if that happened Edward would have to kill Jacob so he can keep bella, if that happened war would break out and one would want that.

I find it hard to believe Edward would actually kill Jacob unless he tried to kill Bella. He allready told Bella that if she wanted to be with Jacob he would let her. Wait I think that was part of the conversation him and Jacob had in the tent....

Well I think that Edward is put a face in fornt of bella so she wouldn't notice how much he loves her, because edward want her to be happy. BUT!!!!!!!! when they are married (they better be married or it is a total was of the second half of the third book) then Edward won't let any man near bella (but if it is only friendship then he is ok with that). And if for some reason when bella is truned in to a vamp and Jacob got imprinted her, then Edward won't loss his mate, so to get ride of the problem is to kill Edward.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:43 pm
Water-Earth_Minx
I_Luv_Gaara
Water-Earth_Minx
I think Renee is going to be a little unhappy because she doesn't want bella to make the same mistake that she did. Chaleriy is going to unhappy because he wanted Jacob to win but will go along with it because he dosn't want to loss bella. Jacob whould be the better man and let bella be with edward. Imprint hell no! Because if that happened Edward would have to kill Jacob so he can keep bella, if that happened war would break out and one would want that.

I find it hard to believe Edward would actually kill Jacob unless he tried to kill Bella. He allready told Bella that if she wanted to be with Jacob he would let her. Wait I think that was part of the conversation him and Jacob had in the tent....

Well I think that Edward is put a face in fornt of bella so she wouldn't notice how much he loves her, because edward want her to be happy. BUT!!!!!!!! when they are married (they better be married or it is a total was of the second half of the third book) then Edward won't let any man near bella (but if it is only friendship then he is ok with that). And if for some reason when bella is truned in to a vamp and Jacob got imprinted her, then Edward won't loss his mate, so to get ride of the problem is to kill Edward.

Kill Edward????!!!!  

I_Luv_Gaara

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Did anyone bother to read the FAQs section on Stephenie Meyer's website? Peoples, I shall put a stop to this argument right now. If Jacob was going to imprint on Bella, he would have done it the second he saw her after he first phased.

"...in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He won’t tell her what is wrong. He says he can’t see her anymore. If he’d imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after you’ve phased), he would have answered all her questions."

And just because Bella's going to be a vampire doesn't mean that she's a new person. She's still Bella. I'm pretty sure that Edward said that in Eclipse.

In short, Jacob will not imprint on Bella in Breaking Dawn, or anytime in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:42 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
Did anyone bother to read the FAQs section on Stephenie Meyer's website? Peoples, I shall put a stop to this argument right now. If Jacob was going to imprint on Bella, he would have done it the second he saw her after he first phased.

"...in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He won’t tell her what is wrong. He says he can’t see her anymore. If he’d imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after you’ve phased), he would have answered all her questions."

And just because Bella's going to be a vampire doesn't mean that she's a new person. She's still Bella. I'm pretty sure that Edward said that in Eclipse.

In short, Jacob will not imprint on Bella in Breaking Dawn, or anytime in the future.
-sigh- I said what if he imprints on her after Edward changes her into a vampire. It's pretty obvious he didn't in any of the books now, and I know it has to be at first sight. It's not an argument, just speculations on whether it's possible and if it could happen after she becomes a vampire. If she becomes a vampire. And we won't know any future events whether it can happen or not until the fourth one comes, that's why I was wanting to know everyone elses thoughts. And Bella will (well from other examples) be a whole different person on the outside physically, except probably her hair color and maybe height. Her mind'll probably be the only thing that hasn't really changed. Exactly she'll still be Bella just changed to be more durable.  

I_Luv_Gaara

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:08 pm
.... can I say this is kinda stupid?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:12 am
smaydak90
I think Jacob already imprinted upon Bella in Eclipse and that's why he kept avoiding her questions about it. Also that's the reason he fought so hard for her and why it killed when he got the invite to their wedding. He felt so angry that his love, the one whom he'd imprinted upon, was going to marry and become a vampire, his mortal enemy.

as much as i dont want this to be true, it does seem like a possibility stare  

edwardlover26

nax is back

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 am
I'm very team Edward. That's how it was from the start. Granted, i was liking the Jacob/Bella thing going on in New Moon. But that's because I thought Edward was actually being a deuche. But he wasn't, and so I think that Edward should be with Bella. In a way, He imprinted on her!!! It just was weird at first.

And so, I don't think JAcob should imprint on Bella. And if he already did...tooooooo baaaaad!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Twilight Scribe
.... can I say this is kinda stupid?
Why ask, you allready did.  

I_Luv_Gaara

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:02 pm
I_Luv_Gaara
x~ Reyna ~x

-sigh- I said what if he imprints on her after Edward changes her into a vampire. It's pretty obvious he didn't in any of the books now, and I know it has to be at first sight. It's not an argument, just speculations on whether it's possible and if it could happen after she becomes a vampire. If she becomes a vampire. And we won't know any future events whether it can happen or not until the fourth one comes, that's why I was wanting to know everyone elses thoughts. And Bella will (well from other examples) be a whole different person on the outside physically, except probably her hair color and maybe height. Her mind'll probably be the only thing that hasn't really changed. Exactly she'll still be Bella just changed to be more durable.

Yeah, but you don't find your soul mate baised on looks. She'll still be the same person, just a vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:39 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
I_Luv_Gaara
x~ Reyna ~x

Yeah, but you don't find your soul mate baised on looks. She'll still be the same person, just a vampire.

I know that. I mean I was just wondering if it'll be possible to imprint on her if she becomes a vampire. Sorry if i'm sounding rude.  

I_Luv_Gaara

GarnetLilly

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:54 am
personally I support JacobXBella...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:52 pm
I think it is possible, becuase she will, kind of be a differnent person.

Also, i don't think the obvious is going to happen like Bella and Edward getting married, then the sex, then her changing into a vampire. Stephenie Meyer would make it so it's way differnent then what we expect. So, i think the whole imprinting thing will happen. (but i don't want it to)

domokun domokun  

Striking

OMG-JuliaJean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:33 pm
i don't think jacob will cause if he did it would have happened already and would've told bella to try to make her stay with him. he is just really really in love with her but he will eventually imprint someone else and focus on her =] (hopefully)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:18 pm
My opinion is that Bella did the right thing to not be with Jacob because when he does imprint on his true love he would just leave Bella behind to cry again. I also think thats how Stephine Myer is going to wrap up Jacobs story by having him imprint on someone else to have him leave Bella to be with Edward.  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 am
bustinrs2kickurs
My opinion is that Bella did the right thing to not be with Jacob because when he does imprint on his true love he would just leave Bella behind to cry again. I also think thats how Stephine Myer is going to wrap up Jacobs story by having him imprint on someone else to have him leave Bella to be with Edward.
Yeah that's another thing I thought about if he imprints on somebody when he ran away too....we won't know till august or have a chapter till may....-sigh-  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff