Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who sounds most like a character from Twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forget-me-not fields

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:47 pm
many of the characteristics in the first post are just normal, human features. im pale, it gets purple under my eyes, i get cold. and u werent being that modest about being beautiful...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:56 pm
7 simply moi
many of the characteristics in the first post are just normal, human features. im pale, it gets purple under my eyes, i get cold. and u werent being that modest about being beautiful...

I simply left it up to what other's opinions may be. i have been told that i am beautiful and others have said that I'm not. my opinion does not matter in something such as this. and you are not quoting me directly. what i wrote is literal, I'm not exaggerating (if thats what you're accusing me of) . and if you don't like it than so be it. you are entitled to your own opinion.  

Aradia Helevorn

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:15 pm
I'm like half and half

-I'm extremely pale
-I look older than I am
-I tend to growl more often then nessicary
-I'm a human fernace
-I love being in the woods
-I shed like crap
-I have dreams of 1) running as a giant wolf and 2)sneaking into peoples houses and drinking their blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:20 pm
lol that is a good mix, funny too. living furnaces are fun though. My fiance is like that and since my skin is always cold it drives me crazy. i hate it when he's constantly touching me. lol. but most don't have that issue. so a Hybrid it is. ^ ^

but i miss the woods >_< i live in the city now and it's driving me mad. i used to hike for hours and i can't here. so i just go hunting with the guys in my family. thats my forest time. and growling? thats funny. i don't meet people who do that usually. i do it when i'm either Really angry or frustrated but thats it. my room mate does it to the point i yell at him to shut up. lol  

Aradia Helevorn

Alice Brandon Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 am
1. I am really pale
2. My eyes change colors (from blue to green...oh well)
3. I love to be up at night
4. I absolutely positively love elegant clothes and such
5. I can read people's emotions fairly well
6. My friends always say a walk really fast
7. I know how to write in calligraphy
8. I go camping a lot, and most the time i sit in the woods by myself and read
9. My skin is always cold
10. I do occasionally bite my brothers lol
11. I look young for my age
12. I get purple rings under my eyes a lot since I don't sleep well
13. I'm always either violent (like pushy not hurting people) and loud or quiet and reserved
14. When I get angry it is very hard to calm me down
15. I wish I was born in the 1930's or 1700's
16. I enjoy listening to classical music and playing it on my clarinet or piano
17. Lol, my friends and I always talk with long words...for example: "Yes, that would be most invigorating." and then someone will reply: "Indeed, it shall be most fun."
18. I carry a book around with me at all times
19. I hate it when it's hot, i just stay inside all day smile
20. I can hear when the neighbors come home, or other quiet things
21. I have a dog, but I never let him lick me...it just grosses me out
22. I went to Chicago (where Edward was born) and stayed in a house built in 1901 this Christmas
23. My cousin's name is Jacob and he has a pet dog named Bella and all they do is play together. Also the dog is very pale too. (i don't like the dog, it bit my arm when I hit my cousin)
24. Meat is like my favorite food, i would eat it all the time if i could

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:04 am
Although there are some human things in there (quite a few actually but anyhow,) Alice Brandon Cullen resides in the lead vampire place i think.  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces