Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
I Found a Picture of Robert That DIDN'T Make Me Gag!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agree?
  Yah
  Noh
  Duh, I already knew he was going to be a good Edward
View Results

starry_sun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:18 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! burning_eyes *runs and hides in closet*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:55 pm
this one made me lol.  

LiM3 TAFFY

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:30 pm
S P 4 R K YY
this one made me lol.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh, are you kidding me? That is TOTALLY Edward. Geek glasses, gaping mouth. HOT rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:39 pm
KiraLight
S P 4 R K YY
this one made me lol.
Oh, are you kidding me? That is TOTALLY Edward. Geek glasses, gaping mouth. HOT rofl

lol i found it very sexy.

LiM3 TAFFY

Emmett McCartney Cullen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:03 pm
Caitrina
OH MY SWEET LORD.
I didn't know it was possible to make someone look THAT ugly.
Omg. My eyes. They are bleeding. gonk

Lol, me too!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:40 am
isn't there anyone who doesn't hate that picture??? lol

I disagree with all of you, (honestly I think the picture isn't that great) but robert IS NOT revolting! he's not.

stop the hate.. I think he's a fine actor and he looks fine!!! he is not ugly. what if someone came up to you and said, "man, you look like crap why would ANYONE ever want you to play in such and such movie???

stop the bashing.

i'm pro-robert.

celestialheiress

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Uh..you actually liked that picture?
I'm sorry to say..but that was some pretty bad photoshopping job right there.. no offence to teh person who made it..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:50 pm
S P 4 R K YY
this one made me lol.

rofl  

Aqua Anjel

RheaTheWilder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:45 pm
Does it really matter who plays Edward? I mean I can understand if they cast some old guy who's about to roll over and die, but it's a teenage guy, not bad looking, and he's an actor.. his career is to transform into multiple personalities... shouldn't you all be more concerned with how he portrays the character? Give the guy a chance, at least. You may actually enjoy his play in Twilight as a movie if you watch it without all the preconceptions of what it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be. Why not pay worry, when it comes out, whether or not the actors actually managed to capture the mood, the emotion, and the personality intended in the characters of Twilight?

Just because you see Edward in one way does not mean that is the concrete image that everyone should see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:02 am
RheaTheWilder
Does it really matter who plays Edward? I mean I can understand if they cast some old guy who's about to roll over and die, but it's a teenage guy, not bad looking, and he's an actor.. his career is to transform into multiple personalities... shouldn't you all be more concerned with how he portrays the character? Give the guy a chance, at least. You may actually enjoy his play in Twilight as a movie if you watch it without all the preconceptions of what it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be. Why not pay worry, when it comes out, whether or not the actors actually managed to capture the mood, the emotion, and the personality intended in the characters of Twilight?

Just because you see Edward in one way does not mean that is the concrete image that everyone should see.
...uhmm...yeah. I mean it wouldnt be that big of a deal if she didnt keep mentioning how incredibly handsome he is  

Zirumi

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:37 pm
I thought that he looked good before but now I really don't know. I am starting to get worried now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:10 pm
O_O nice pic (am being sarcastic)  

sasori_rei

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 pm
RheaTheWilder

I can't believe you actually said that. "Does it really matter who plays Edward?" Of course it does! Are you on crack? The characters make up the movie, you have to spend 2 hours of your life watching them so you better hope that the casting director picked the perfect person. Yes, he's an actor and he can pull of the acting part but Edward's most prominent feature is that he is god like beatuiful, amazingly gorgeous. That's the first thing people notice. So yeah...it does matter who plays Edward.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:22 am
User Image
We found our way to horizon "Alpha".
I'm all for Robert to be Edward..but that picture doesn't look right. Mabey he needs a shave...
I dedicate the "Alpha" to you.
User Image

L.i.t.e.r.a.t.e

Dapper Poster

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:36 am
I'm just going to hafta see when the movie comes out. If I can find myself loving the movie dispite the actors I'll say I'm pro-Rob but I really just don't know yet.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff