Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:36 pm
Jacob
Bella and Edward
I messed up Edward's chin. T-T
(I drew these a while ago, mind you, so they're so-so.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:15 pm
I've done some but it's not very good... sweatdrop  

faheygirlhey

Dangerous Genius

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:17 pm
i know for sure that i've either seen or done worse myself. and this isn't a contest... it's for fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:07 pm
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
whats going wrong with them? maybe i can help...

Egh, they just don't look like how I pictured them... I can't draw normal manga people so it had to be chibis... Although I could draw them in the jellyfish style...

No photoshop either... And colours are a difficult spot too. >.<

have you tried to color them on your own and just scan them? Thats what i do. it don't feel like my work if i let a computer do it all. yeah sometimes it's hard to get it to look right cause almost all their face shapes are the same for anime. it's difficult but possible. look some stuff up on google. thats how i learned how and you can find lots of different styles. perhaps you'll find one that suits the style you're looking for.

Hmm... I do the colouring and scanning thing; I don't have Photoshop. It's just trying to get the tones right can be hard... >.<

mizzshy

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:19 pm
User Image

is my latest work. I drew the wolf and the background, photoshop did the rest. If you want to use as banner...feel free....
[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/sk8trchar/twilightguildbanner.jpg[/IMG]

Also I have one that I drew a while back ago... but Edward looks like a girl rofl and this one was not photoshopped:

User Image

This last one is my sig, it was definiteley photoshopped:

User Image

[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/sk8trchar/Eye-Final-Draft.jpg[/IMG]

Feel free to use.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:02 pm
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn

Egh, they just don't look like how I pictured them... I can't draw normal manga people so it had to be chibis... Although I could draw them in the jellyfish style...

have you tried to color them on your own and just scan them? Thats what i do. it don't feel like my work if i let a computer do it all. yeah sometimes it's hard to get it to look right cause almost all their face shapes are the same for anime. it's difficult but possible. look some stuff up on google. thats how i learned how and you can find lots of different styles. perhaps you'll find one that suits the style you're looking for.

Hmm... I do the colouring and scanning thing; I don't have Photoshop. It's just trying to get the tones right can be hard... >.<

What media do you use? i use color pencil mostly.  

Aradia Helevorn

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:08 pm
I haven't attempted Twilight stuffs, but my Deviantart profile will tell you how good or bad I am
http://blue-kitsune.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 am
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn

Yeah, colouring pencils and a pen to outline so that I have nice edges... The ones I've drawn for them so far are just in normal grey HB pencil, and they've just been shaded. The only thing I like is Edward's hair. Anyway, I'll post them once my laptop is up and running again (it got a virus over MSN).

mizzshy

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:25 am
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn

Yeah, colouring pencils and a pen to outline so that I have nice edges... The ones I've drawn for them so far are just in normal grey HB pencil, and they've just been shaded. The only thing I like is Edward's hair. Anyway, I'll post them once my laptop is up and running again (it got a virus over MSN).

the best way i get tones is to overlap. but you have to shade with one color and then start again with the blend color. just start where the first gets lighter and color over it. the trick is to not press too hard unless you want it that color exactly or little changed. it's all about pressure.

you can kind of see what i mean in my pics. the link is at the beginning of this topic so you can see how it would come out. my free webs account might have some better examples.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:45 am
Ohhhhh, cute chibi's!!!^^
I'm trying to put twilight into manga/art form, but it's hard......-_-  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:11 pm
This is one I drew. I don't like it much, but I dont have pics. of my other one.
User Image
Edward looks kinda scary, but oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:21 pm
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn

the best way i get tones is to overlap. but you have to shade with one color and then start again with the blend color. just start where the first gets lighter and color over it. the trick is to not press too hard unless you want it that color exactly or little changed. it's all about pressure.

you can kind of see what i mean in my pics. the link is at the beginning of this topic so you can see how it would come out. my free webs account might have some better examples.

Yes, I know about blending, that's not a problem... It's more a case of the fact that the only pencils I have are a limited colour range... I need to get some nicer ones really... *le sigh*

mizzshy

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:02 pm
I drew Alice!

My love for her Runs deep.

I drew Rosalie, I just couldn't resist...

and I Drew Edward. I'll post em later!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 am
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn

Yes, I know about blending, that's not a problem... It's more a case of the fact that the only pencils I have are a limited colour range... I need to get some nicer ones really... *le sigh*

ah, i just use crayola. lol  

Aradia Helevorn

Mikil of Southern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:50 pm
I have a pic of Jacob... heart

User Image

the wolf looks like a cat, but I have a cat, ok? xd that's what happens when I don't look at a picture.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff