Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think my theory is right?
  Yes..although I hate to admit it.
  Yes! Edward deserves it.
  No! It couldn't happen...it wouldn't!
  I have absolutly no clue and think you should fforget about it.
View Results

Aquaura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:53 pm
Lol, I'm guessing it will end well. But i think Edward and Jake will fight because they're like itching to fight since the 2nd book. Lol, but I think Bella might intervine and might get killed... but thats just my imagination... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:14 pm
i'd be pretty heartbroken if Bella ends up with Jacob... I really want her to be with Edward. Do you think that Edward and Bella's wedding would go smoothly or will Jacob do something to hinder it?  

sasori_rei

Sesshouamonkuya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:01 pm
I don't believe Jacob will hinder the wedding, but I do believe he won't be getting over Bella very easily (even if he imprints on someone else). I also believe he won't die because Stephenie seemed almost appauled by the amount of fans who were wishing death upon him. She's openly stated how much she loves him, and I don't believe the series will turn dark enough to kill him (but, then again, I could be wrong)...in the end, though, I think everything will turn out okay. It won't be a happy-go-lucky ending, but I don't believe it will be horrible, either - there will probably be some good aspects to it (I seriously don't see everyone getting a sad ending in this).

And to In_My_Broken_Heart --> The idea that she might be immune to the venom is really interesting! O_O I like it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:31 pm
I'm still hoping for a happy ending. I'm sorry, but I really don't see Bella and Jacob together, but I'm not sure I want him to die either. I think Jacob's gonna imprint on Leah, the girl werewolf. That would solve a lot of problems.  

Chokolate Thief

LiM3 TAFFY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:21 pm
Aquaura
Lol, I'm guessing it will end well. But i think Edward and Jake will fight because they're like itching to fight since the 2nd book. Lol, but I think Bella might intervine and might get killed... but thats just my imagination... stressed

I think that Edward will end up biting Jake in the fight, and accidentally kill Bella. They repeat things for a reason in books, y'know? I don't really want a happy ending though. Happy endings tend to make me gag and/or think of Disney.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:48 pm
I think it could happen. If you reread the the beging of the 1st and the 2nd the prologe talks about who bella might die.  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:09 pm
appleblossom890
Do you think there will be a dark ending. I mean, it's because Romeo and Juliet had a kind of dark ending. If Edward does kill Jacob, won't Bella get REALLY mad at him. Mabye mad enough that she'd leave him, and stay human... What do you think?

I don't think that Edward would do that to Bella. He may dislike Jacob, but he loves Bella enough to know that hurting him would hurt her and after everything he's done to her so far, he wouldn't do anything else to hurt her. In other word, killing Jacob is out of the question.

I don't think that everything's going to be perfect. In fact, I'm pretty sure that a lot of stuff is going to go horribly wrong! But isn't that the point of the story? Even though things may, and will, go wrong, you'll always have the person you love? I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've read enough books in my 14 years to tell you that when things end badly, or people even start to think that things are going to go badly, there'll be Hell to pay. I don't think that Stephenie wants an angry mob on her doorstep if she does anything like kill a beloved character or something of the equivilant.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm
I think that no matter what, Bella and Edward will be together! Nawww blaugh heart  

Paris05

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:31 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
appleblossom890
Do you think there will be a dark ending. I mean, it's because Romeo and Juliet had a kind of dark ending. If Edward does kill Jacob, won't Bella get REALLY mad at him. Mabye mad enough that she'd leave him, and stay human... What do you think?

I don't think that Edward would do that to Bella. He may dislike Jacob, but he loves Bella enough to know that hurting him would hurt her and after everything he's done to her so far, he wouldn't do anything else to hurt her. In other word, killing Jacob is out of the question.

I don't think that everything's going to be perfect. In fact, I'm pretty sure that a lot of stuff is going to go horribly wrong! But isn't that the point of the story? Even though things may, and will, go wrong, you'll always have the person you love? I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've read enough books in my 14 years to tell you that when things end badly, or people even start to think that things are going to go badly, there'll be Hell to pay. I don't think that Stephenie wants an angry mob on her doorstep if she does anything like kill a beloved character or something of the equivilant.

Well, I don't think there would be as much of an uproar about the death of Jacob as there would be for the death of Edward. I've seen a lot of ideas about Bella and Jake getting together and/or Edward dieing for some reason. Personally, if that ending happens... I will joyfully burn the books and do random dances around the fire. Stephenie has just hinted too much for an EdwardxBella ending that if that isn't the case, she will probably be "mysteriously" killed. Anyhoo, I do agree with the fact that Edward probably won't kill Jacob but what if Jake suddenly snapped and started destroying everything in sight while Bella was there. And in this situation, Bella is inches from death and pretty much, Edward has no choice but to kill Jacob. I do feel that he would do it if it ment life or death for Bella (plus, it would make some lovely drama/action/and the like for the rest of the book).

My personal hope for the plot line before it comes to a close with Bella's pov is that she is transformed and that it describes her experiences for at least a little bit of her "new born" life. Then have a epilouge about her visiting Forks, Charlie and Renee a few years later. (That is, if they're not dead at this point... another hope of mine is that if Jake doesn't die, I sorta hope that either Charlie or Renee will die... or both ^_^;; ) But yeah, personally, I'm not hoping for a completely happy ending... just a moderatly one... a one with closure that will make me look back and smile...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:33 pm
Water-Earth_Minx
I think it could happen. If you reread the the beging of the 1st and the 2nd the prologe talks about who bella might die.

In the first one, that's when Bella is in the mirror room with James, and the second one, when she's running to find Edward in Volterra. Basically irrelevant.

Does anyone else think that possibly Edward would be able to read Bella's mind after she's a vampire? I have that as a suspicion.

LiM3 TAFFY

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:40 pm
Well, I think SOMETHING is going to happen between the werewolves and the vampires. Because didn't Stephanie say that she wasn't going to reveal what would happen if a vampire bit a werewolf because it would spoil something for Breaking Dawn?

There was a quote I found in a fanfiction at some point, something about Edward saying that Jacob doesn't know his mind all that well. Can I say that I believe it will be something to resolve the whole Jacob x Bella x Edward triangle?

Personally, I'm in the middle of happy endings. I like a happy ending, sad endings make me cry; but if they make sense, than that's fine. But, I'm also a fan for those unexpected endings that you don't see coming.

I also believe there is going to be another book after Breaking Dawn.

The love triangle has to be resolved, I'm a bit of a Jacob fan; so I don't want him to die. But I like Edward too, so I don't want him to die either. But... I'm not overly fond of Bella, even though her clumsiness makes her seem a lot like me.

Hmm... I won't say what I think will happen because I'd prefer not to get beaten up by rabid Edward x Bella fans.

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:03 am
i heard that Bella is going to leave edward!!!!!!!!!! adngo with JACOB!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crying  

fluffyangelzx

Conservative Lover

7,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
ZcrystalZ
i heard that Bella is going to leave edward!!!!!!!!!! adngo with JACOB!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crying

Ugh , someones a bit gullible.

Has ANYONE read Eclipse , or atleast the ending?
Here , I will take up my time , just to type it for you.

spoiler:don't read if you haven't finished Eclipse

~"It's a good thing your bulletproof." I sighed. "I'm going to need that ring. It's time to tell Charlie."
He laughed at the expressions on my face. "Highly dangerous," he agreed. He laughed again and then reached into the pocket of his jeans. "But as least there's no need for a side trip."
He once again slid my ring into place on the third finger of my left hand.
Where it would stay---- conceivably for the rest of enternity.~

- and yes it says "as least" in my book , so maybe it was a typo.

She's not going to leave him.
Well atleast I believe that 99%.
But as I know... anything is possible.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:09 pm
Tialas
I dislike Jacob...I'll be pretty upset if Jacob ends up with Bella.

I hope he dies! evil
I mean sweatdrop I hope no one will die and Edward & Bella should get married happily!
4laugh  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Lovely Tangerine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Lyxsing
I'm still hoping for a happy ending. I'm sorry, but I really don't see Bella and Jacob together, but I'm not sure I want him to die either. I think Jacob's gonna imprint on Leah, the girl werewolf. That would solve a lot of problems.
Isn't imprinting an immediate thing? Since Jacob and Leah have already met, he can't imprint on her. I could be wrong about it being immediate. It's been awhile since I read the part about imprinting.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff