Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Captain Olimar (rant about Brawl characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Because of you not liking him actually.
so your telling me that you wanted him in the game?

I didn't see this as why, but as why not?

And there really is no reason for him not to be in the game.

excuse me for getting slightly angry at the lack of really awesome new characters. Pikmin? Lucas? Sonic? King Dedede? Diddy Kong? I think there are plaenty of cooler characters or better suited characters from ohter nintendo classics that would have done really well in the game, but the continue to release characters that not many people besides fans like. And where is captain falcon?

1) Just because the character has not been announced, it does not mean that the character will not appear in it.
2) Just because you don't like Pikmin, doesn't mean others agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:42 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

excuse me for getting slightly angry at the lack of really awesome new characters. Pikmin? Lucas? Sonic? King Dedede? Diddy Kong? I think there are plaenty of cooler characters or better suited characters from ohter nintendo classics that would have done really well in the game, but the continue to release characters that not many people besides fans like. And where is captain falcon?

1) Just because the character has not been announced, it does not mean that the character will not appear in it.

I wouldn't have minded him, had the develper not already been releasing a lot of crap characters where people find themselves saying, "Wtf?" Me and most of my friends that are interested in this game have been checking the dojo peridoically (Or for me just waiting for these posts to appear) And You can imagne my disappointment when they started releasing characters a lot of people dislike. at least a lot of people outside of this guild, as it seems all of you will take whatever character you can get.  

Deathguiser

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:47 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

I think there are plaenty of cooler characters or better suited characters from ohter nintendo classics that would have done really well in the game

Like?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:49 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

whine whine whine

You can imagne my disappointment when they started releasing characters a lot of people dislike.

whine whine whine

Don't speak for others.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:55 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

I think there are plaenty of cooler characters or better suited characters from ohter nintendo classics that would have done really well in the game

Like?

sorry i was making a list, heres some charaters I would have prefered, and accoridng to a couple of message boards other people would have been happy too I guess.

Bowser Jr.
Megaman
Nights
Bomberman(i think he was nintendo?)
black shadow from F-Zero
Black knight from fire emblem
Lucario (They had mewtwo last game, so it kind of makes sense.)
Wolf O' Donell (Star Fox)
Wind Waker link instead of kid link or whatever.
Zant (Legend of zelda)

Theres some interesting ones.

@ Shigeru t(-.-t) since I really dont give a ********, thats all I have to say mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:05 pm
Quote:
sorry i was making a list, heres some charaters I would have prefered, and accoridng to a couple of message boards other people would have been happy too I guess.

Lame list was here.

I'm sorry, last I checked, the world's population do not entirely use message boards.

Quote:
@ Shigeru t(-.-t) since I really dont give a ********, thats all I have to say icon_mrgreen.gif

Because I don't have a reputation for unjustly banning people. Oh wait, yes I do.

Ban Reason: Disrespect for mod.

Sounds mighty good to me.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm
Shigeru K
Quote:

Lame list was here.

whine whine whine.
don't speak for all of the people in general.
whine whine whine.
Quote:
@ Shigeru t(-.-t) since I really dont give a ********, thats all I have to say icon_mrgreen.gif

Because I don't have a reputation for unjustly banning people. Oh wait, yes I do.

Lol its not like I;m going to be staying in this guild much longer after the tourney, so in 4-5 weeks I won't have to listen to you be a pompous jackass anyway.
And most of the people that actually give a damn about the game at least visit message boards.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:10 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Quote:

Lame list was here.

whine whine whine.
whine whine whine.
Quote:

Lol its not like I;m going to be staying in this guild much longer after the tourney, so in 4-5 weeks I won't have to listen to you be a pompous jackass anyway.

4-5 weeks? I was thinking 4-5 minutes.  

Shigeru the Hero

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:10 pm
The characters they've announced are just the characters unlocked from the beginning (I think), there's suppose to be like 50 characters.

Bowser Jr.
Highly speculated
Megaman
I read something about the creator saying nintendo didn't even ask. So that rules out megaman.
Nights
He's sega and has had 2 games. His most recent just being "meh"
Hudson-soft
black shadow from F-Zero
Dunno who he is (haven't really played f-zero)
Highly speculated
Highly speculated
Don't know him either, I've only played the classic star fox
Highly speculated
Zant (Legend of zelda)
He's been in one game -_- and Zelda already has a lot of characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:12 pm
Pay Per Cuts
The characters they've announced are just the characters unlocked from the beginning (I think), there's suppose to be like 50 characters.

Bowser Jr.
Highly speculated
Megaman
I read something about the creator saying nintendo didn't even ask. So that rules out megaman.
Nights
He's sega and has had 2 games. His most recent just being "meh"
Hudson-soft
black shadow from F-Zero
Dunno who he is (haven't really played f-zero)
Highly speculated
Highly speculated
Don't know him either, I've only played the classic star fox
Highly speculated
Zant (Legend of zelda)
He's been in one game -_- and Zelda already has a lot of characters.

so some of these characters are actually possibles for the game? Nice.
P.S. Threw zant in there because ganondwarf was in the other one, I guess you do have a point about him only being in one game though.  

Deathguiser

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Quote:

Lame list was here.

whine whine whine.
whine whine whine.
Quote:

lol oh really? Do it then. FInd someone to do the scoreboard, not like anyone is participating anymore. And how will I post in the tournment thing? Of thats right I'll use a mule. Oh you've got me shivering in my boots. Seriously, can't you just let me have my own opinion? I mean its just a game and you want to ban me from this near dead guild for not liking what you like. Thats mature.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:23 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Quote:

Lame list was here.

whine whine whine.
whine whine whine.
Quote:

lol oh really? Do it then. FInd someone to do the scoreboard, not like anyone is participating anymore. And how will I post in the tournment thing? Of thats right I'll use a mule. Oh you've got me shivering in my boots. Seriously, can't you just let me have my own opinion? I mean its just a game and you want to ban me from this near dead guild for not liking what you like. Thats mature.

Not banning for having an opinion. I respect that.

I ban for insulting me. About 3 times in the last 10 minutes.

And mule? Great! Ban evasion! How hard is it to spot out a mule and ban it too?  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:48 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

whine whine whine.
whine whine whine.

Not banning for having an opinion. I respect that.

I ban for insulting me. About 3 times in the last 10 minutes.

And mule? Great! Ban evasion! How hard is it to spot out a mule and ban it too?
'I only insulted you for you insulting me, so then you should receive the same punishment if I am correct.
And as for the mule, you have no right to ban it since the only time ito wuld post in the league. I only post here out of boredom or when its about other video games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:28 pm
OMG ITS CUUUTTEEEE.
*Huggles it*
whee

Can we make love not war ploz?

Candy goes B A N G

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:07 pm
Oh no, the original topic is returning. -_-
They released Olimar's attacks today. It looks like most of them use Pikmin, which he picks using a standard special move. Now for his Final Smash... Probably going to be a massive pile of Pikmin, about 100 strong, jumping onto the stage all at once, then dying.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff