Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The name is Axel
  Got it memorized?
View Results

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The show was fine until all the little 10 year olds came along obsessing about it. Every time i hear one of them at school or something I wanna punch them in the face, cause that's all they talk about.

aaaand, if you don't mind, -stolen-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No stealing my post style. D:
-cuts-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 pm
gonk
I'm bleeeeding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Not you, me. D:

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 pm
oh... nvm then

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:38 pm
I don't like a lot of anime.

:O

Weird, huh?  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:42 pm
I knew about Naruto before it went to America, and I'm hardly what you'd call some super hardcore anime person. I'm the opposite of that. surprised

Not really that into anime, so I haven't watched much of it. It seemed okay, but eh, whaddo I know on the subject?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:21 am
Naruto is that kind of anime that you get the CRAZY fanboys/girls, along with Bleach (but I haven't seen fans as crazy as some of the ones that I have seen with Naruto) I like the show and the manga (it was the first one I bought), but the crazy fans just take it a bit past the ok line.  

mAn-kAt

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:12 am
Seirona Neko
Naruto is that kind of anime that you get the CRAZY fanboys/girls, along with Bleach (but I haven't seen fans as crazy as some of the ones that I have seen with Naruto) I like the show and the manga (it was the first one I bought), but the crazy fans just take it a bit past the ok line.

3nodding

I can't really come up with a solid example, but it usually comprises of somebody saying anything even the slightest bit negative, and a mega-fangirl/boy typing a barely coherent post involving several obcenities and a bevy of personal attacks. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:00 am
I have no opinion on this, many people like diffrent things, let them like it. 3nodding  

Jareth Ri de Aislinge

- Chocolate Yummi -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:53 pm
ive A LOT of naruto avii arena entries which get reali annoying . i do not hate naruto but im not a fan at all . i do luvv anime just not that much ..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:45 am
Naruto doesn't do anything for me, but whatever floats your boat is fine.  

capcartoonist

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces