Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
City of Kine of the Omega Alliance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:59 pm
Sogue opened the dresser, and to his surprise, found a nightgown and men's pajamas inside. He tossed the nightgown to Helena, hoping it would fit her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:13 pm
Helena caught the nightgown. "Thanks," she said, shutting the door to the bathroom again. She let the towel drop to the floor and slipped the nightdress on. It was very soft against her skin, a nice change from the tight, wet clothes she'd been wearing all day. She picked her dress up off the floor and hung it up so it would dry. Using the brush that was on the counter, she brushed out ehr wet, red curls then returned the brush to its place. Helena yawned as she opened the door. "Time for bed," she said to Sogue, and threw herself onto the bed.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:26 pm
Sogue had quickly slipped into the pjs while Helena was in the bathroom. Because the room was special, there was only one bed. Sogue slipped into bed on one side, not too uncomfortable with the sleeping arrangements. He'd have called Helena and himself an item by now. Still, he didn't plan on trying anything risky with Helena tonight. He didn't want to give her poor ideas about himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:32 pm
Helena climbed under the covers. The bed was already warm from Sogue's insane body heat. She rolled up the sleeves of her nightclothes. She turned over, a kissed Sogue on the cheek. "Good night," she said, then rolled back over and fell quickly to sleep.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:38 pm
Sogue was surprised a little from the kiss. He didn't mind though. After a minute or two he heard Helena's breathing change slightly, good to know she fell asleep quickly. He felt warm in the bed, the contrast to the damp cold was nice and he found himself drifting off quickly too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:42 pm
Helena dreamed of humans that night. She hadn't met a human that stayed alive longer than a few hours around her kind. The coven she had been with had tried not to kill humans, but had failed miserably towards the end. She wasn't sure how she would be able to cope around them when she could smell their life. So, really she didn't dream of humans; she had nightmares about them.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:48 pm
Sogue slept dreamlessly, but with anticipation of the day ahead. It was quiet anticipation. So many unknown factors were in the mix.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 pm
Helena awoke that morning feeling very rested. Nothing on her body ached because the bed was so soft. She rolled to face Sogue. His face seemed so peaceful in sleep. There wasn't a single worry-line in his skin. She reached her hand out and brushed the backs of her fingers lightly across his cheek.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:03 pm
Sogue was awake in a heartbeat. His eyes were like huge opals, black and devoid of anything else. His face contorted into a snarl. He grabbed Helena's hand before she even knew what was happening. After the moment of surprise had faded, Sogue's eyes seemed to roll back, revealing the blue ones that Helena was more familiar with. His face grew slack into a look of guilt. He released her hand. "Sorry, you startled me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:18 pm
Helena gasped and tried to wrench her wrist away, but couldn't. When Sogue regained his normal self and let go of her, she rubbed her sore wrist. "It's alright. I had no idea you'd react like that," she said, breathlessly. The skin in her wrist throbbed. She cringed a little with each pulse. Using her unhurt hand she pushed the covers back and went into the bathroom. She ran her wrist under some cool water. Soon the aching stopped.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:55 am
Arthien
Helena gasped and tried to wrench her wrist away, but couldn't. When Sogue regained his normal self and let go of her, she rubbed her sore wrist. "It's alright. I had no idea you'd react like that," she said, breathlessly. The skin in her wrist throbbed. She cringed a little with each pulse. Using her unhurt hand she pushed the covers back and went into the bathroom. She ran her wrist under some cool water. Soon the aching stopped.
Sogue came into the bathroom, looking quite comical in the pajamas. He came over and seemed to have trouble maintaining eye contact with Helena. His face was drawn and his eyes seemed to sag.
"I'm very sorry. I'm not used to waking up next to someone. I usually have to sleep lightly for fear of ambush while I rest. Please forgive me." He had a marked reaction of giving Helena space. He didn't stand too close to her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:25 am
Helena turned off the water and gingerly dried her wrist with a towel. "It's alright," she said. She lay down the towel and walked over the Sogue. She put a hand on either side of his face and pulled it up so her eyes met his. "It was my fault anyways. I know you sleep lightly." SHe kissed his nose softly, then released his face.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:09 pm
Arthien
Helena turned off the water and gingerly dried her wrist with a towel. "It's alright," she said. She lay down the towel and walked over the Sogue. She put a hand on either side of his face and pulled it up so her eyes met his. "It was my fault anyways. I know you sleep lightly." SHe kissed his nose softly, then released his face.
Sogue's eyes fluttered, half closed. He had a half-smile upon his face as he turned to look at Helena as she passed.
"Wish I could make it up to you," he whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Helena grinned and walked over to sit on the bed. "You can," she said. She reclined on the pillows, putting her hands behind her head. "Wanna buy me some new clothes?" she asked.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Arthien
Helena grinned and walked over to sit on the bed. "You can," she said. She reclined on the pillows, putting her hands behind her head. "Wanna buy me some new clothes?" she asked.
"Considering i'm the one with most the money, i thought that was the plan from the beggining."  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff