Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Can you be my studypartner? (highschool romance rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Luna smiled, "How was your weekend?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:06 pm
Zach said, "Good. Yours?"  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:07 pm
sh elooked at Truth, "hay, he wasn't worth it 'kay??" she put a hand on her best friends sholder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 pm
Walt walked down the hall with one person that he knows. "I know we're late for class. But I just don't like how some of the people treat us. So what this is our first year of high school? So what we're freshmen? So what we can't drive a car?" The other 15 year old looked at him in an expression saying that he just answered his own question. "I know. Listen, I need to get to math. I'll kill you later."
The other guy responded, "Not if I kill you first."
Walt yelled, "We're running out of new ways. Think about it." He went into the class room.
The deep-voiced math teacher was as loud as ever. And it hurt the students ears. OK, that's an exaggeration. But it feels like it should. "What are you doing here late?" "I was considering how all the things in the 'verse is literally against us. It gave me a head-ache." He sat down and all the students continued on. After he dropped his pencil, the person in front of him picked it up and broke it into 4 pieces like every other time. Sometimes he even takes it off his desk. But Walt can't do anything.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:35 pm
Luna smiled, "It was good, i added orange to my hair!" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:09 pm
User name :SweetKeiks
Rping name:Sarrah
Grade10th
Bio:lovers chocolate and loves to smile thinks guys with a sense of humor are cute and always good to have around to joke with changes everyday as usual!!

Schdeul:
1st:Science
2nd:Math
3rd:Free period
4th:Lunch
5th:english  

SweetKeiks

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:08 am
((SweetKeiks, i noticed in the other rps... you use random !! at the end of your sentences... you have to be a bit more litterate.. and use "" and . isnted of !!... cause sometimes it just confuses me sometimes... xD okay that is all.. so yup...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:23 pm
(( hi Keiks!!!!!!!!, whats up with you?????? 4laugh ))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Zach smiled. "I noticed." Inside, his mind was tearing itself apart. Okay Zach, you screw this up and you're screwed for life. Wait, don't think that way. It'll only make it... Wait, what was I thinking about?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:02 pm
((lol ^ ^))

she opened her book but didn't look at it. she turned to Zach and wispered so he wouldn't be inberrassed. "are you okey????? your red and you look like your in a panick..."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:07 pm
Zach turned to (Kech's character...) and nodded. "It's just that I'm not used to having girls talk to me a lot..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:10 pm
"oh....." she looked at Luna and then back at him, "ooohhhhhh!!!" sh ewas still wispering but slightly amused, "i'm a girl, but then again.........never mind i don't need to tell you what you already know...."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:13 pm
Zach smiled venemously. "If you know what I think you know, don't tell her anything or you'll wake up one day with a cobra next to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:17 pm
"relax "cobra boy" i'm cool with it, hay, i'll even help you if you need asistence with Girls...." Reason giggled.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm
Zach sighed. He would never understand girls, even with help.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff