Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Hardest Boss? Most Annoying Boss?(spoilers maybe?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:57 pm
At first i dident like Ovan in the 3rd game but i got a little crazy with training and got strong enough to have him freak out and kill off his neighbors to summon the exact same kind and same number of each.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 pm

I had trouble with Oswald at first.

Puppetry

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:06 am
Ovan pwned me in the second game.
I levelled up to max, took Kuhn and Atoli, and pwned him in two seconds. >w>

In the third game I hated him too, but then I just levelled up a bit so his attacks weren't liek, one hit KO anymore, then spent most of my 1mil on spells then owned him. XD

And I HATED that Cubia Gamma thing or whatever. It was the only boss ever in G.U that's taken me more than four tries. I DIED ABOUT SIX. Dx

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm
I seriously though the hardest was beating all them dopplegangers in the 3rd one because i didnt have anyone good other than endrance and atoli and atoli was like the only healer but I managed after 2 tries.

The second hardest was the Ovan fight in the second one he was easy in the third (for me) but I hate his little healing balls they were a pain in my arse.  

animefreak225

azurewill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:14 pm
i thought oswald was pretty easy 4laugh all i did was went in close it then tryed to attack me with its claws so i moved out of the way by dashing and slashed it in the back xp i also thought cubia was easy eek the only thing that troubled me was that relentless gomora attack when they come at you in a stream. the hint is shoot them (dont charge shoot) and after a little just slash. i hope it helps 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:38 pm
I hated Ovan in the third game. . .I thought all the AIDA spider, worm things were really easy. . .

I hated the three Doppelgangers. . . . . . . .

BTW, read the 2 chapters of my own .Hack story in my journel. I think it is pretty good. Please comment.  

SyKk BoY

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:09 pm
I thought Ovan and Azure Kite in the thrid game were hard. Zelkova saved me in Kite's fight, but Pi and Atoli kept dying against Ovan.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:42 am
The_real_Axel
I thought Ovan and Azure Kite in the thrid game were hard. Zelkova saved me in Kite's fight, but Pi and Atoli kept dying against Ovan.

I totally agree. D:
Ovan in the 2nd game was harder though, even though he was pretty much the same in the third. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Jack2634

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:07 pm
I hated God Eater in Vol 2. Not because he was hard, simply because he took friggin forever to beat.

As for hardest....I will never forgive Ovan for those stupid magical healing pokeballs in Redemption. Without them, I could've whipped his sorry a** at level 20.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:31 pm
I'm sad I only have vol.1 of .Hack//G.U. but I'd say the most annoying boss for me would be... Hmm... Let me think... I think I'd have to say the arena fight with Pi, Kuhn, and Antares. Just because I was at a too low level to do much damage. I only did like 7 every attack and I wouldn't even be able to make them flinch.  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ChemHate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:16 am
XxGrieverxX
I hated Ovan in the second game. WORST BOSS EVER. DD:
He healed, had a lot of HP, and his strength was amazing. I had to level up some levels to beat him I think.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:59 pm
Jack2634
I hated God Eater in Vol 2. Not because he was hard, simply because he took friggin forever to beat.

As for hardest....I will never forgive Ovan for those stupid magical healing pokeballs in Redemption. Without them, I could've whipped his sorry a** at level 20.

OH GOD, I HATED THOSE. They healed so much.
I feel your pain. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 pm
L wants a cookie
I'm sad I only have vol.1 of .Hack//G.U. but I'd say the most annoying boss for me would be... Hmm... Let me think... I think I'd have to say the arena fight with Pi, Kuhn, and Antares. Just because I was at a too low level to do much damage. I only did like 7 every attack and I wouldn't even be able to make them flinch.

I can't remember if they were hard to fight for me, but I remember Bordeaux was. D:  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff