Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Way of the Ninja (Shippuden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:47 pm
"You were brainwashed and your past is coming over you." Santinzo said. "So your older brother is here then." He said but he looked like Tobi so she would know him from Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:52 pm
Tears came from her eyes from the pain
Deidara: "DEIDA!" he said appering next to her with his hand on her back. he looked up and saw her old friend and made a evil mad face "How dare you do this to her" he said picing her up like a baby and jumped from tree to tree
Fujuki/Deida: "brother....who....was that?" she said as the pain slowly went away
Deidara: "No one you should care about or even try meeting again..." he said with anger but Fujuki/Deida wanted to figure out who tha was she new she new him somehow  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:54 pm
"Deiadara it's me Tobi." Santinzo said as he was dressed like Tobi except didn't have the cloak on. "I was sent to see how Naruto was doing remember?" Tobi said leaning on the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:56 pm
((hey i gtg in like 6 min crying ))
Deidara stoped and turned around Fujuki/Deida slowly healed and was able to stand on her own. he put her down and she kept her balance as she held onto a tree.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:00 pm
((Oh that sux))

Santinzo stood. "Speaking of missions why are you here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:02 pm
((>.< i gtg my sis wants the comp ill be bac in a few hours iff ull be on all day crying ))
"Well Deida here..." he put his hand on the top of her head "...ran off and ended up here" Deida/Fujuki gave him a evil look when he put his hand on her head like she was a little girl  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 pm
((I'll be on more than likely))

"Jeeze Deidara why is she treated like a kid I mean come on she's got to be tough to be here." Tobi said looking at Deidara straight in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:53 pm
voice: yes...after all...she is about my age! *The Bloody Fang appears* Hello rivals, still dont know my ture name!? Then your idiots!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:38 pm
"Chihiro." Tobi said looking at her. "It's me your cousin come you remember me?" He said turning his attention back to Deidara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:54 pm
((YAY lol im surprised ur still on 0.o lol))
Deidara: "Yes...she is pretty tough.....but she is still my little sis so i must treat her like one" he said with a kinda evil smile
Fujuki/Deida: Fujuki/Deida rolled her eyes "But that dosent give you an excuse to act like im FIVE!You could at least act like im 15...."
Deidara: laughs
Fujuki/Deida: turns back to her old friends, where do i know them from???.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Tobi just stared at Deidara. "you are so dimwitted." He said leaning on the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:23 pm
Deidara gave him a mean look "Fine me and my little Deida are leaving..." he said picing her up again and jumping from tree to tree
Deida/Fujuki: "DEIDARA LET ME GO!"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:37 pm
"He's just lucky I'm a good person." Tobi said leaning on the tree again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:42 pm
Deida/Fujuki bit his shoulder "LET ME GO"
Deidara: "NO! we are going to catch up with the others!" he said as they continued to run.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 am
Bloody Fang:...(note shes wearing a mask so no one reconises her) *points to Tobi* YOURE lucky im not gonna kill you! Im gonna rescue the girl! *takes out her naginata and jumps off after Diedara*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff