46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
*Ducks and Covers*
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Emo Rainbow Jellybeans

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:22 pm
Ash sat in her corner in the shadows and watched as the idiots wasted their food until she got hit with spaghetti then she was p***ed.
"Who Threw that" she said demonicly. Everyone stop as one final piece of bread flew. The cafeteria was silent....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 pm
Kara picked up her tray and threw her lunch away. With a smug grin on her face, Kara sent the trash can into Ash.  

medusa56

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:18 pm
Gina saw what Kara did, since she was the only one who even moved after Ash got upset. When she did that, though, Gina got pissed. "Hey! She had nothing to do with this! How would you like it if someone sent a trash can rolling your way when your just trying to be alone?" She stood up and resisted the urge to kill her right then and there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:49 am
Jessica dodged the fruit but got hit with the last one and wiped it off her shirt. She picked up the peice of bread that came with the main meal and dipped it in the red and brown sauce. She got a lot on it, along with several strands of noodles, and threw it at Gina.  

3differentsides

Kindly Sage

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:19 pm
"Gah!!" Gina tried to dogde the pasta and other but couldn't. "Stupid mystery meat!" She took some more off of Mike's tray and flung it at Jessica.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:59 pm
After taking a few deep breaths, Kara said in a perfectly calm voice, "If she wanted to be alone she should have went outside." She then pointed to a window, where outside it was pelting rain.  

medusa56

Emo Rainbow Jellybeans

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:09 pm
After being hit with the trash can, Ash tried to keep her cool knowing that if she got too angry she could reveal her true self. So instead she just threw the trash can aside, grabbed her stuff and walked out of the cafeteria to her next class more p***ed than ever, but loved being in the rain away from the losers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:53 pm
Gina growled and glared at Kara after Ash left, "Ya see what you did now? This started off all fun and stuff and NOW look what you did."  

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

3differentsides

Kindly Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:32 pm
Jessica picked up the juice packet she had and was about to throw it when she saw the two girls arguing. She didn't want them to get angery at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:35 pm
"Me? If you don't bug off blood-sucker you'll be sorry," Kara stormed away, bumping into Jessica.  

medusa56

3differentsides

Kindly Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:25 pm
"Uh, sorry." Jessica said automatically. 'Blood-sucker? What did she mean by that?' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:43 am
Kara stopped and said softly to Jessica, "It was my fault I should have been more careful of where I was going."  

medusa56

3differentsides

Kindly Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:50 pm
Jessica smiled at her. "No harm done. And I shouldn't have been right behind you too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:55 pm
"I think it would be best if we got out of here before the principal comes," Kara said laughing.  

medusa56

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces