[PRP] The sun rises on a new day (Umbia/Izulu) finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:40 am
It was probably a comical sight, to say the least, as he sat down and tried to figure out the best way of prying open the turtle's shell to get to the meat. His mother had told him that the belly was the softest place, and had showed him how to rip pry it open in that area to get to the underside - but he hadn't done it, she had. Recreating it was a little harder than it originally sounded.

"Er, yeah," he said with a huff. He had put one paw on one side of the turtle, and was trying to pry up the other side with his paw. Needless to say it wasn't working too well. With a frown, he glanced back at her to see what she was doing. Why was she even bothering with the log? They already had the turtle they needed! He sniffed, in an irritated manner, but made a motion for her to hurry up and come help him. "I can't get it open."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:39 am
Umbia rushed over to him when he asked her to, looking back to see if any of those turtles decided to show themselves. They were sneaky things weren't they! She chuckled a little and put her paws where he had been holding it so he could pry it open. After all she was sure he would want all the glory for pulling it open!

She just held it in place not saying anything but just watching as she waited for him to try again.

"You know...." She had a random idea to say the least. "If this doesn't work we could always try smashing it against something hard." It was again only an idea and she didn't know anything about turtles so whether it would work or not she hadn't a clue but there was no harm in suggesting it.

Remove

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:07 pm
He really did want all the glory of pulling it open, and he would have been right pleased if he had known that she had registered that little tidbit. He had seen his mother do it and he wanted to prove that he could too now that he was older! Once she put her paws in place, he moved to begin tugging at it. This was easier, but he still wasn't accomplishing much.

"If we did that," he said with a deep breath and a slight huff, "it would jsut crush the shell up and the meat inside wouldn't be very good." An irritated gleam settled on his features, but he continued to work despite it all. He put his paws on where he was trying to rip open, using his back feet to brace himself against the shell. He tugged, harder and harder, and just when he thought he couldn't do it - there was a loud, horrible ripping noise.

Given the sudden ripping of the shell, his balance was thrown off from his own force, and he was sent tumbling backwards, head over heels, until he landed face down in a slump. He groaned, standing up, and shook himself off. It wasn't quite the regal triumph he had been looking for, but it was better than nothing. He sauntered back to where she was slowly, taking a deep breath, and a slow grin spread across his maw. "I.. er.. we did it."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:55 pm
"You did it." It was a quick reply and she smiled a little as she said it.

"After all, it was your strength and you found it. You did it, thats for sure!" She chuckled a little and flicked her tail behind her. She had decided that it would be best to allow him to have the glory. After all he seemed to be one who's ego did need to grow somewhat. That and she wanted to be his friend, best give him the glory for now anyway.

"You going to eat it now? It looks disgusting!" She chuckled. She did like the look of it but she knew she would have food at home and so she would pretend it looked horrible so he would eat it all himself. Wasn't it such an amazing idea?

Remove

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:26 pm
"I did do it, didn't I?" he said with a proud, wide smirkish grin. He puffed his chest out slightly, surveying his handiwork. He had done a darn good job if he didn't say so himself. He'd found the turtle, opened it up to get to the meat, and his hard work was about to pay off with a tasty meal. He could barely wait to tell his mother! His grin widened, but as soon as his eyes shifted up towards her it faded slight to a more modest gleam. "Well, you did help, and I probably couldn't have done it without you - at least not this easy." Well, that was as close as he was probably going to come to actually thanking her.

"It does not look disgusting!" he said, a slight huff on his features, a slight grumpy gleam in his eyes, but he didn't push it. Pushing her usually ended up badly - she could play the game much better than he could. He simply leaned down to take a big chunk of the meat, ripping it off, and swallowing it with a slop smack. His tongue rolled over his jowls, licking up the juices that drained from the turtle's carcass. Once he was done, he simply offered his a smirk-like grin, "it's delicious."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:30 am
She smiled as she knew that was as much of a thank you as she would get. She didn't say anything in reply, just cherished the fact that she got something like a thanks.

"It does look disgusting and ewwww" She made a sickening like face as he ate it. "That is just wrong... delicious not a chance. Oh I'm gonna be sick now." She then turned and went through the grasses making some wretching noises. Of course she wasn't sick and it was rather obvious that she wasn't being sick but all the same she enjoyed pretending!

When she came back she laughed a little.

"I should probably head home before I am sick, ugh the sight of you eating that horrible thing is making me feel all queasy." She shuddered a little and chuckled.

"Catch ya around!" She thought leaving now would be a good idea. He seemed to be actually liking her now and she wasn't about to push it. She liked him liking her.

Remove

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:18 pm
He glanced up from his rather tasty meal as she trotted off to act dramatic in the brush, her sounds of retching making his scrunch up, although the slight smirk made it all too obvious he knew she was only faking it. Of course, he was also fully aware that she didn't want to appear serious, and the game made him grin. He probably wouldn't have been very happy if she had actually wretched. One, he would have been insulted. Two, he would have been somewhat ashamed (this was something his dearest mummy had shown him after all). Then, three, he would have felt a little bad that she was sick. Good that it was just all fun and games!

"Well, I guess if you gotta go, you gotta go, right?" he flashed her a grin, maw damp with the blood from the turtle, teasing her with the sight. He simply flicked his tail, snapping it against the ground, and leaned down to gnaw a bit more at the meat. Of course, he sat back up just in time to shout out, "See ya later!" Then, with a chuckle, he went back to his meal.

Today wasn't so bad. She'd helped him get food, she hadn't been that annoying, and then she'd gone away when he wanted to eat. He could deal with her if this was all she ever did from now on.

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff