Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 pm
They are all going well, but I feel like there is something missing...I want to teach. But all the good subjects are taken except maybe transifguration, but I don't know all of the spells for that one...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 pm
"I'd love it if you taught. Transfiguration is a GREAT subject!!! You could teach it. I'll help you find some spells." Katie says. ((I think you can just make some up.))  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm
((if I can make them up, then it would be soooo much easier. Transfiguration wasn't a very touched upon subject. Charms and DADA and Potions were all used in combat and such, or just in a lot of scenes...you didn't see many people changing rats into wine goblets very often...haha))

Really Katie? You think I would be okay at it?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:50 pm
"Absolutely." (( Yeah. That's what I do with Potions.))  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:54 pm
((well then that makes it so much easier!))
I think I'm going to do it. I'm going to teach Transfiguration next term!
((I will just use a latin translator to make up the spells for ones I want to teach...just to make it more...legitimate?))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 pm
"Yay! I'll be sure to take your class now that I have the hang of teaching! And be sure to ask me anything if you are confused or you need a sub or something." {That sounds good}  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 pm
Oooh! Subbing! That would be fun! Haha. Of courseI would love you to take the class. If I can handle 5-6 classes, plus talking in like, every thread, I can take a few classes and teach too. Haha. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 pm
"You are oh so welcome. So, critique me on my class. I only got three lessons posted. I barely think that's enough to give a final exam on."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm
I think its plenty to have a final exam on, like perhaps have us remake the potion or something...oh, you can write up a whole set of review notes, post them and then make questions from the notes!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:22 pm
"Well I came up with something like that. I think next term I'll write out all of my lessons before the term begins, like on the train or something. I'd suggest you do the same. Time flies."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:29 pm
That's only if I get the job...Do you believe I should apply before we go home, or after we return for next term...?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:12 pm
"Ask if you can now. You'll have more time to set up a classroom and make lessons. I got the job a few days before the term started, and everything was rushed with my class," Katie says.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:22 pm
That's true...perhaps I should send one soon...not right now, but before the term ends for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:06 pm
"I'm going to PM Juni and ask if I can already send in a new one, and then I'll do it before end of term definitely," Katie says. "I'm going to ensure my position, ha ha."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Yup. Ensure your spot, because you are a really good Potions Master. haha. I think I'm going to do the same thing, since Adonis hasn't been on in forever.
[[I should know, I sent him a guild donation in march and he still hasn't been on to accept it!]]

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff