Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:48 am
"Madam Basore?" yelped Kitty. She sped up so she was walking next to the still floating nurse. "Her eyes are still closed...Can you hear us, Madam? What's wrong?" she asked worriedly as the four of them continued on their way to the hospital wing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:58 pm
Walking fast towards the direction of the library from the Gryffindor's common room, Fearless was deep in thought. She did not see the group of people walking towards her until it was too late. She collided with Tabby. "Uhh, sorry!" Fearless said as she got up and also helped Tabby up. Fearless looked around and saw Kitty, Lyra and Madam Basore, lying on the ground. "Ehh, what happened? Why is Madam Basore... lying on the ground? Is she okay?!" Fearless asked, panicking.  

MikeDrawl

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 am
"We don't know! I was just walking to the libary when I saw Kitty and Lyra crowded around a body. I approached them to find out it was Madame Basore. Kitty suggested that one of us Mobilicorpus so i did and well it worked. Now we're on our way to the hospital wing hoping to find someone else who knows something about healing." said Tabby getting more close to tears by the second.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:52 am
"Oh mi gawd!" Fearless exclaimed as she heard Tabby's explanation. "And I knocked into you, which means, Madam Basore is thrown onto the ground... So, falling is not going to help her situation right?" Fearless sprung into action, whipping out her wand. "Rennervate." She said, pointing her wand in Madam Basore's face. "Tabby, don't worry, I'm sure she'll be alright."  

MikeDrawl

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:51 am
Kitty wacked herself on the head, "Why didn't any of us think of rennervate? It would've been easier to see if that worked first." gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:30 pm
"I don't know Kitty maybe we were just panicking so badly that we couldn't think straight!?" said Tabby suddenly feeling relieved " Madame Basore can you hear me?"  

Tabby507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:37 pm
The nurse just lay there motionless for a few moments until she blinked... and blinked again... and then blinked several times more while looking around confusedly. "Huh?" She looked around to see all the students staring at her, then realized she was lying on the cold castle floor. Her look of confusion quickly dissolved into a look of urgency "Oh... oh... this is not good. Where am I? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:44 am
"We found you unconscious in a hallway and were taking you to the Hospital Wing when Fearless thought of using Renervate to try to wake you up. You don't have any ideas why you fainted?" finished Kitty worriedly.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:43 pm
[[Sorry I haven't really been around for a little while. I posted an explanation in the Student Message Board (...I think...)]]

Lyra walked towards the hospital wing with the others. "Hello Fearless. I have no idea why we didn't think of Rennervate. Madam Basore seems to be waking up now." Lyra looked at the nurse, watching to see if she was going to faint/become unconscious again. "Well at least you're awake now. Do you know what happened?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:19 pm
The nurse scratched her head. "The last thing I remember was feeling as if the air around me suddenly got... humid? Nono... that's not the right word. "It was almost as if something were trying to suffocate me through the very air I breathe. I've never heard of humidity doing that before..."

She tried to think of anything else that might have happened, "...the next thing I remember is waking up here among all of you."

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:22 am
Kitty blinked, "Well, that certianly sounds odd. Why would someone want to hurt you? You're the school nurse, you help people...I wonder if it could've been anything other than some kind of curse or hex. But what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:16 am
Fearless was greatly relieved that her spell had worked. She wasn't that sure of it. "That is pretty confusing." Fearless said as she mulled over what Madam Basore and Kitty had just said. What was it that made Madam Basore faint?  

MikeDrawl

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:37 pm
Tabby thought along with the others until it hit her "What about some evil unknown force within Hogwarts sent here to kill us all!!!" Tabby said showig her ability to be a Drama Queen then she looked at Kitty Lyra and Fearless and said in a whisper "Should we still take her to the Hospital Wing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:34 am
"Well, she's awake now and she seems ok...Do you still want to go to the Hospital Wing, Madam Basore? Oh, and about your evil-force theory, Tabby. rolleyes Considering that Magical Blackout last year...well, maybe we shouldn't point and laugh at you for your crazy theory just yet." wink  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 am
"I think I'm alright," the nurse says as she attempts to stand up, but her legs wobble dangerously, and she grabs on to the nearest student for support (( whoever posts next? )) "Whoaa... on second thought, maybe I should get back to the Wing and rest a bit. Could one of you kind students inform the headmaster about this? He should know that his one and only school nurse isn't at her best today."

The nurse starts to lose her balance, "Eep!"

(( By the way, I apologize if I'm not posting too quickly. RL is keeping me busy gonk ))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff