Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 pm
(lolz i like both ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:45 pm
edwards still the cutest) (you guys ready 2 start) (we'll gte edward and jacob in later i we csn ind someone 2 fit the part)  

ikat-kun

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:26 am
(okey...)

Bella woke up that morning, it was her first day at Forks, Washinton High. She hurridly got dressed fealing uneasy and a little sick inside. She cane down the stairs and saw that her dad was already up. "Hi Charlie." sh esaid inthusiasticly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:46 pm
(lolz yea im ready ^_^)

Echo padded out of the forest and stretches, she looks around "good, nobodys here" she whispered, she closes her eyes and transformed to her regular human form "much better" she says while walking towards the school "first day of school......oh the joy" she muttered sighing  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:33 pm
(cool)
kat got up and jumped into her clothes uickly a she was runing late she ran out of her hut she lived in by her self in the middle of the forest
she decided 2 quicken her pase so she would make it 2 school fast she then moved threw the forest like a blurr  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:54 pm
Walt was still awake from traveling. He had been told of stories about the area. Old stories, animals either getting killed or acting weird, the normal stuff that people think is different. But, work was slow for him right now, so he thought he would check it out. "Now, where is the nearest hotel?" (Supernatural hunter tip #1(I'm not that experienced so I won't have many) Don't go to the cheapest motel in the city. You want something respectable but not too high class. Too low or too high, thats where people look. You stay in the Motel 6, people look there. But don't stay in something so fancy they have diamonds in the lobby)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:16 pm
Echo was looking from building to building, her schedule in had "great" she muttered "i hate trig" she sighs and pulls her backpack closer to her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:23 pm
He went around the town and ended up with two choices, "Ratison or Holiday Inn? Wait, is the convention in town? Comic geeks crowding around? Ratison."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:28 pm
She sits at a bench while putting her map and schedule in her backpack "this is great, why did i choose to be here?" she muttered while shaking her head "this is a waist of my time, i should be out looking for the pack" she says talking to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:34 pm
He went in and got the room that the Hulk and the Doctor had reserved but they had to duck out because they got called to an even bigger sci-fi convention.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:40 pm
she lengthens her claws and carvs into the wooden table "this.....is...." she quickly makes her nails go back to their normal state because she heard cars pulling in and people walking around "well, here goes trying to be normal" she muttered, standing  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Walt went up to the room. "Now, lets see. In my research, I've found that young people like teenagers are very likely to be a vamp. or other things. So, maybe I should check out the high schools and find out where, if at all, the kids gather. This shouldn't be too hard since I'm 17. Makes getting around town harder though."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:35 pm
kat apeared at the shcool in seconds out of sight she quickly got her schedule and everything in here backpack and she walked into the school at a normal pase she has very very pale skin cause she was a vampire but she hoped no one would notice and she begged that there would be no werewolves in her class she then looked at her scedule "trig first....." she mumered as she walked into the class  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:47 pm
"Well, lets think about this..." He got out his laptop and started using his hacking helpers. "I know it's dangerous for you to be seen. That's why I make sure to keep you hidden. Now, get Langley out of the bathroom and tell him I need some really powerful hacking."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:39 pm
she sighs "trig here i come" she mutters walking into her class  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items